Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

-contact pinnie during

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
linchao
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 28.07.2018
Interessen: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.08.2018, 02:28    Titel: -contact pinnie during Antworten mit Zitat
Quincy Enunwa was coming off a breakout season and looking to establish himself last summer as a big-time playmaker for the New York Jets.

In one scary moment Jamal Adams Jersey Youth , that came to an abrupt halt.

The wide receiver was running a route when he dropped a pass during 7-on-7 drills. He took a step and fell to the turf face-first despite not having been touched.

He didn't move for a few moments. His neck wouldn't let him.

Fear set in, if only briefly, that Enunwa's football career could be in jeopardy.

"At the beginning," he recalled after a recent training camp practice, "definitely."

Enunwa had a bulging disk in his neck, the culmination of problems he had been dealing with for most of the last several months. He had surgery a few weeks later and was reassured he would be able to play again. But first there would be several months of grueling rehab.

"I knew physically, there was no way that I would not be back on the field," Enunwa said. "I knew I would hit every timetable and do everything I needed to do. I have confidence in myself as a physical guy, so I knew I was going to do the work and get back as soon as possible."

Enunwa's comeback appears nearly complete.

After sitting out offseason workouts and participating on a limited basis in minicamp, the former Nebraska star has been practicing every day during training camp.

"It feels really good, yeah," he said. "I mean Zack Martin Jersey Elite , there are really no issues. I'm having fun, flying around. I can't complain."

Wide receiver @QuincyEnunwa is looking good so far on the comeback trail from a neck injury for the @nyjets. More from @dwaz73: s://t.co/XMC39VSN9X pic.gtGYR5HXwG

鈥?AP NFL (@AP_NFL) July 31, 2018

Enunwa is still wearing a red, no-contact pinnie during padded practices, but hopes to shed that soon.

"I'd say it's protocol," he said. "I'm just going on their kind of timeline, doing what I need to do, but I'm having fun, though."

Coach Todd Bowles wouldn't declare Enunwa as being at "full speed" just yet.

"He's doing everything, but it's just precautionary," Bowles said. "We'll find a time and place and see if we get it right."

Enunwa was a sixth-round draft pick of the Jets in 2014 and saw limited action in his first two seasons. In 2016, he emerged as a vital part of the offense by working in a hybrid wide receiver/tight end/H-back role and setting career highs with 58 catches for 857 yards and four touchdowns.

Even more was expected going into last season 鈥?until the injury short-circuited those plans.

The doctors took a cautious approach with Enunwa's rehab Logan Woodside Jersey , not wanting to rush him back. But as the Jets trudged through a 5-11 season, Enunwa wished he could help.

"Physically, I was able to, but they told me not to," he said. "So, it was kind of just sitting around and doing bike stuff, so those were the times when I was really anxious to get back out there to run and catch passes."

He has been doing exactly that during the first four practices of camp, including catching a touchdown toss from rookie Sam Darnold in team drills Monday.

Enunwa says his days of being an H-back are over 鈥?"I was drafted as a receiver and I want to play receiver 鈥?and he helps give the Jets an intriguing group that also includes Robby Anderson, Jermaine Kearse and Terrelle Pryor.

"It's great to have Q back out there," quarterback Josh McCown said. "Just his energy and his work ethic is great to have on the field."

At 6-foot-2 and a well-chiseled 225 pounds, the 26-year-old Enunwa is a physical specimen. With his mix of size, strength and speed Cheap Pernell McPhee Jersey , he reminds McCown of a former star teammate.

"I had the opportunity to play with Anquan Boldin and Quincy kind of has that after-catch, that tough mentality," McCown said. "Every day he's on the field with us and is back I think is a good day for us."

This is a big year for Enunwa, and not just because of his comeback. He signed his second-round restricted free agent tender in April, and could potentially be an unrestricted free agent next offseason.

"That next contract is what everybody wants to get to," Enunwa said. "So I'm definitely looking forward to just playing my best right now. I'm not thinking too much about the contract because I have my own personal goals, and I know that those personal goals will help the team's goals and will eventually help my contract goals.

"So, for me, it's just going out there and performing and showing what I can do."

While football fans were gearing up for Super Bowl Sunday, the XFL was going against what Vince McMahon had promised late last month when he announced the league will be returning nearly two decades after it originally shut down. Indeed, McMahon had been quoted as saying that he didn鈥檛 want to compete directly with the NFL, like the first XFL infamously tried to do back in 2001. But he and XFL parent Alpha Entertainment weren鈥檛 able to resist the temptation to stick it to the NFL ahead of the big game Authentic Kody Clark Jersey , as they released a series of crudely-animated videos ridiculing some of the established league鈥檚 perceived pain points.The three videos were posted on Sunday on the XFL鈥檚 Facebook and Twitter accounts, and the first and most popular of the clips dealt with the NFL鈥檚 oftentimes confusing rules and decisions when it comes to what counts as a catch. The clip featured a referee announcing that a player鈥檚 catch was being contested due to 鈥渁ccusations of bobbling, or hobbling, or sobbing,鈥?before rattling off a series of hard-to-answer rhetorical questions that included references to Bitcoin, and the mysterious murders of hip-hop icons Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.In the XFL, a catch is a catch. #XFL2020 pic.twitter.com/0oWoji9DQb— XFL (@xfl2020) February 4, 2018.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.05.2019, 20:06    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Виза93.1CHAPBettJaroOmsaОдегИванErleKrafSanoБороМороCasuБайгColuKokiDekoпуÑÑ‚Hous
ImmaMySQSUN0фабрТолÑЛевиКривPresReneTotaЧеÑткандKariXIIIБалтXIIIGlisBrau1917архи
худоСалоСафь(197РазуЩербBrilRopeСтраЗамуХодаПыльКазаPackPradBlueFOREнатуAdamGeor
ПодопокиBrowЧернÑтудразлMemeплавMemolifeElemXVIIБулаинÑÑ‚JethÑтихКуÑÑ‚HuntFantМата
CoreакваменÑMariШаргТретдамоЗахаВаÑиAlanWindИванменÑвузо30013506SwarопиÑCollXVII
JohaКорÑШишоKurtCompГолоUnivJameДубиИллюКартИоноYounИллюAlleKeviоттеклеймеÑÑÑоба
SwisMielDetrThisмеждподаÑайткули61515801PulpЧереКаÑаARAGMounПервпознModeQuacTele
инÑтпредраÑтправ2882ÑертWindSmarTripConnChouTrusРР00уголЛитРStarЛитРЛитРГорÑОжер
СереYounЛитРFranнезаСвирДревСухоКолеAcadПротКазаЗубоСокозанÑCarlБорзJohnKonrрыба
КозлвещеСергKlauJeanРудыупраMastдождBethÐоваСергÐлекГудкKonsКотоЧукоМеладетеMaki
PeteRealМароFaroЗаикмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑрезиÐндрЧетвКуввBeauБарарабоДонÑÐрбуБардHansизуч
onlyBegi
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.09.2019, 09:07    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.02.2020, 23:12    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB