Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Vincent Taylor and Davon Godchaux.Kocurek yells at all of th

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
elaine95
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 20.06.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.01.2020, 08:36    Titel: Vincent Taylor and Davon Godchaux.Kocurek yells at all of th Antworten mit Zitat
The Seattle Seahawks will face the NFC West-leading Los Angeles Rams minus running back Chris Carson and guard D.J. Fluker.Carson is out with a hip injury that bothered him last week Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft , while Fluker is sidelined by a calf injury. Fluker’s absence is notable given that he won’t have an opportunity to back up his criticism of the Rams’ toughness following the Seahawks’ 33-31 loss to Los Angeles at Seattle last month.The Miami Dolphins are down three starters on the offensive line against the Green Bay Packers, including both starting tackles.Left tackle Laremy Tunsil has knee and ankle injuries, while right tackle Ja’Wuan James has a knee injury. They were questionable coming into Sunday.Guard Ted Larsen was doubtful with a neck injury.For the Packers, receiver Randall Cobb is inactive again after a setback with his hamstring injury this week in practice. Green Bay also placed Geronimo Allison on injured reserve this week, so rookies Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Equanimeous St. Brown will play bigger roles in the offense.Packers starting right tackle Bryan Bulaga is active after being listed as questionable with a knee injury.Here are the inactives for Sunday’s Week 10 games:MIAMI-GREEN BAYDolphins: QB Ryan Tannehill, OL Ted Larsen, T Ja’Wuan James, DE Jonathan Woodard, T Laremy Tunsil, TE Durham Smythe, DE Charles Harris.Packers: QB Tim Boyle, WR Randall Cobb, CB Kevin King, CB Will Redmond, S Ibraheim Campbell Super Bowl Chandler Cox Jersey , OL Alex Light. DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins players wonder whether Kris Kocurek’s voice will give out, and perhaps they wish it would.Kocurek is in his first year as the defensive line coach, and he operates with high expectations at high energy and volume.“I’ve got to watch where I stand on the field with him,” defensive coordinator Matt Burke said following Thursday’s practice. “Sometimes he’s right there, and I get an earful. … People think it’s an act, and it’s not. That’s just who he is.”Not everything Kocurek shouts can be repeated, but the thrust is he’s trying to turn around a unit that underachieved last year when the Dolphins went 6-10.“I’ll just say this: I have a passion for d-line play,” said Kocurek, with a rasp.More Miami Dolphins newsRally led by FitzMagic comes up short for DolphinsDolphins can’t hang with explosive Cowboys in QB Josh Rosen’s 1st start with MiamiDolphins QB Josh Rosen will reportedly start in place of Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. CowboysDolphins’ excruciating start to season continuesDolphins can’t contain Patriots as Antonio Brown scores in debutCoach Adam Gase lured Kocurek out of Detroit, where he had been the Lion’ defensive line coach. Kocurek joined the Dolphins shortly before five-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh departed, but Gase still believes his front four will be better this year.“Kris has done a really good job of getting to those guys,” Gase said. “They bring it. How they pursue the ball, get back to the line of scrimmage, go to the next play — there’s a lot of energy exerted on one play Football Chandler Cox Jersey , and they just move on to the next one. He has developed them. That’s a tough group. They’re really trending in the right direction.”While Kocurek can be hard on his players, he also knows how hard the game can be. The 39-year-old Texas native played at Texas Tech, and after he was drafted in the seventh round, his NFL career lasted one game and four snaps — for Tennessee in 2001.“It was a goal-line situation,” he said. “They stuck me in there, and I just tried to get as low as I could. We actually held them out of there.”After a fifth shoulder operation ended his career, he turned to coaching and reached the NFL as a Lions assistant in 2009. When Detroit coach Jim Caldwell was fired in January, Kocurek came to Miami.“I had the same office for nine years, and all of a sudden you get thrown into a little bit different environment,” he said. “But it has been great. I look forward to cranking my truck in the morning and getting to work as fast as I can.”He’s working with perhaps the team’s deepest unit. While Suh is gone, Miami acquired two-time Pro Bowl end Robert Quinn. Holdovers include ends Cameron Wake, Andre Branch and Charles Harris, and tackles Jordan Phillips, Vincent Taylor and Davon Godchaux.Kocurek yells at all of them.“He’s high energy,” Branch said Jesse Davis Jersey , “so you have no choice but to be high energy.”Burke said Kocurek’s passionate approach is a good match for the area he coaches.“People might get mad at me for saying this: I think the bigger you get, the more motivated you’ve got to get from somebody externally,” Burke said. “With that group, it takes a little extra yelling and pushing.”Wake, for one, loves Kocurek’s approach.“He’s a guy that’s old school, hard-nosed,” Wake said. “He’s demanding. He doesn’t bite he tongue. He tells you how it is. … I love it. It’s a man’s game and there is no room for softness, especially the d-line. This is not quarterbacks, this is not receivers.”But will Kocurek’s voice make it through training camp?“No,” Wake said. “It has already taken a hit. He’s going to have to get some tea or some honey.”
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB