Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Reward of persistence, exploration and breaking theory!

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Tutorials
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
kafa88
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 18.11.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.03.2021, 06:41    Titel: Reward of persistence, exploration and breaking theory! Antworten mit Zitat

This week we are starting to give away the Perseverance Prize to celebrate even better space exploration.We talk about the next frontier we want to see exploration. Finally, members of the community apply another theory about the universe!If you haven't signed up yet, be sure to register for the Space.com forum and join a community of like-minded space enthusiasts! You'll be able to join the party to watch our launch and be the first to know about AMA giveaways and more.

Hand out our persistence!

Our latest prize kicks off this week, offering a range of commemorative awards. One lucky winner will walk away with:All you have to do is follow the instructions on this topic. Remember, following each step will make sure your list is correct!

What are you bringing?

This week's community slotxo question focuses on preparing for space exploration. Let's say you are traveling to a very distant planet, which is worth each trip per year. What will you bring with me? The community has some interesting answers:The software for analyzing the now very bright blue objects ahead of us that are too dark for the borders of the world. Such relativistic speed greatly brightens the approaching object.Cheetos Special - Helio I'll take Elon Musk, he'll know how and where to get us there safely and back safely. He will make a great space alliance. Plus, he's cool to hang out! - pearl Many digital media include music, books, photos and equipment to use. The toothbrush with toothpaste has a two plus year life and toilet paper as far as I can carry. Handball and soccer, if gravity is simulated, along with my favorite baseball caps. If I could, I'd add more oil .-- richWorld

Infinity spill

Not many can get you into a rabbit hole as you think about infinity. However, what if a community of math aficionados and space enthusiasts get together and debate? How would you argue that there is no end, you ask?This is just a taste of the conversation:A lot of infinity:) Consider the size of the universe in the BB model, its radius 46.5 billion light-years.The telescope is currently able to see approximately 13.5 billion light-years from Earth (z ~ 12), so it is now impossible to observe another 33 billion light years.Now this discussion suggests an infinite number of universes.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Tutorials Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB