Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Senior care provider InnovAge rises in public debut

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Battle-Area
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
ritcha
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 01.10.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.03.2021, 11:03    Titel: Senior care provider InnovAge rises in public debut Antworten mit Zitat
Senior care provider InnovAge started trading today under the ticker "INNV." InnovAge CEO Maureen Hewitt joins Yahoo Finance live to discuss the company’s IPO and what’s in store for 2021.

Video Transcript
AKIKO FUJITA: Well, senior care provider InnovAge raising $342 million in its IPO today. That stock up about 10 and 1/2% after pricing well above its initial range. The Denver-based company provides health care services to those 55 and older, specifically targeting those who want to live independently outside of nursing homes. Let's bring in Maureen Hewitt. She's InnovAge's CEO. Maureen, it's great to have you on today. Congratulations on the listing. Walk we through the timing of this, why you decided to come to the market now.

MAUREEN HEWITT: There's over 2.2 million PACE eligibles, nursing home eligible seniors across the United States. And we were just ready to take this next transformational change in our organization, and to begin serving even more seniors, and we're just so excited to be here, and thank you so much for having me.

ZACK GUZMAN: I'm also curious, when we look into the numbers on the IPO, it's interesting to see the growth here, considering this aging demographic, and really the independence that I think a lot of people who are retiring or aging into those decisions right now. You guys are across, what, 16 centers in five states? Talk to me about what the growth story looks like. As we know, boomers are really having to start to figure out what they're going to want to do at that time.

MAUREEN HEWITT: Yeah. PACE is really a value-based health care program. It's combining the medical care with social determinants of care, and bringing it together, being 100% globally capitated, fully at risk model. There are many seniors across the United States, and the consumer wants to age at home for as safely and for as long as possible. And I think InnovAge and PACE programs demonstrate that ability.

BRIAN SOZZI: Maureen, it's so interesting with your company. You have an all-female management team, from top to bottom. Talk to us about how you built that team.

Job application website Click >> joker game
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Battle-Area Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB