Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
elaine95
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 20.06.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.11.2019, 08:31    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
It’s time to stop thinking of the Los Angeles Chargers as JUST an ‘offensive juggernaut.’With Philip Rivers having a career year at quarterback and the squad loaded at running back and receiver Dakota Allen Jersey nfl draft , it’s easy to see why the offense gets the headlines.This team has a ‘real defense.’On Tuesday during ‘The Herd’, host Colin Cowherd unveiled his weekly power rankings, with the Chargers sitting pretty at No. 3, behind only the Saints and the Chiefs, coincidentally, the Chargers’ foe on Thursday Night Football on FOX.‘They’ve allowed only 16 points per game since Week 5. They get you off the field,” Cowherd continued about the Chargers’ D. “They have a tremendous pass rush with four guys and no blitzing.”For the Rams, following their loss to the Bears, Cowherd dropped them to fifth overall.“I’ve been cool on the Rams for over a month,” Cowherd admitted. “Jared Goff has multiple turnovers in three straight games. They really miss Cooper Kupp. The defense freelances too much.”Cowherd also said the Rams struggle outside the confines of the lovely Los Angeles area weather.Watch more in the video up top. Chris Long retired Saturday night Infant Dakota Allen Jersey , signing off on a brilliant 11-year career (on and off the field) with a red cup and a sunset.But as you’d expect with a player so thoughtful, it was far from an easy decision.The former Rams, Patriots, and Eagles defensive end told Peter King of NBC’s that the decision was “complicated.”“I learned to never make a decision based on just one thing,” Long said. “The decision to retire was complicated. It was based on health, which is still very good, and family, we have two small children, and football fit, which includes a chance to win and my role and geography.“Philadelphia is where I wanted to play a couple more years. I love Philadelphia. But as a player I learned the most important thing to me is Sunday Discount Dakota Allen Jersey , and having a chance to be a big part of it. It seemed like player-coach was kind of the role that was going to be carved out for me—maybe playing 10, 12, 15 plays a game. I’m a rhythm player. I need to set people up, I need to be in the flow of the game. If I sit on the bench for three series, I can’t get rhythm, and I’ll get cold and maybe I’ll hurt myself. Some people think that’s great—play less and you won’t get hurt. Man, I want to play ball. In Philadelphia, it didn’t seem there was much of a chance to compete there.“But they were honest with me the whole time. I appreciate the honesty. I’ll always love Philadelphia and the Eagles, but I didn’t want Week Four, Five Super Bowl Dakota Allen Jersey , to come around and people think, Whoa, where’s Chris? Did Chris retire? I’d rather do it this way than just fade out. And I didn’t want to start over again across the country somewhere.”Long could have easily found another place to play, and another place that would have given him the expanded role he wanted. Instead, he chose to walk away, into what is doubtless going to be a retirement as productive as his football career was.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB