Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

excellent all-around player, and if I had to choose a single

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nchstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
t123
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 08.12.2017
Beitrge: 227
Interessen: BOOK

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.04.2018, 14:34    Titel: excellent all-around player, and if I had to choose a single Antworten mit Zitat
BALTIMORE -- Jonathan Ogden spent his entire 12-year career with the Baltimore Ravens, played in 11 Pro Bowls, won a Super Bowl ring and earned a berth in the Hall of Fame. And Ozzie Newsome saw it all coming -- long before Ogden made his debut as one of the finest offensive linemen in NFL history. Newsome was in charge of the Ravens draft in 1996, the teams first season in Baltimore after moving from Cleveland. The Ravens desperately needed an impact player with the fourth overall selection, someone who could steer the transplanted franchise on a course to greatness. "That was not a pick we wanted to end up three years later going, Good God Almighty, what the heck did we do?" recalled David Modell, the son of then-owner Art Modell and a key front-office component. "That pick had to be good." Nebraska running back Lawrence Phillips, a troubled but talented star, was an option. So was Ogden, a 6-foot-9 offensive tackle out of UCLA. The day before the draft, Newsome made it clear: Ogden was the choice. "Ozzie said, Jonathan Ogden will be a perennial Pro Bowl player, will play for this franchise for his career and will have a decent shot at going into the Hall of Fame," Modell said. "What a Babe Ruth call that was." Ogden was the first player drafted by the Ravens, and Saturday he will formally become the teams first entrant into the Hall of Fame. "Hes going to be the Ravens golden child forever," said Edwin Mulitalo, who played guard alongside Ogden for eight years. How appropriate that Newsome will serve as Ogdens presenter at the Hall of Fame ceremony. "He brought me in to Baltimore," Ogden said. "I could always go talk to him, be honest with him. Hes just one of the people that I really respect in the business. It just kind of made sense to me." Newsome, in turn, owes a debt of gratitude to Ogden for justifying his decision in the Ravens inaugural draft. Although the team was in dire need of a running back and already had two solid offensive tackles, Newsome chose Ogden because he was the highest-ranked player on Baltimores board. That philosophy remains in place today and has enabled the Ravens general manager to produce two Super Bowl champions. Newsome often considers what might have happened if he picked Phillips, who totalled 35 games for three different teams over a dismal three-year span. "I could say 17 years later, I probably wouldnt have this job. Its as simple as that," Newsome said. "Lawrence had some productive years, but he didnt pan out. And I dont know if we would have been able to provide the structure he needed. We felt like we could have, but I dont know if wed have been able to do it." As a rookie, Ogden played left guard between veteran tackles Orlando Brown and Tony Jones. In his second season, Ogden became an immovable force at left tackle and remained there the rest of his career. Ogden was a star on the field and a leader within the locker room and on the sideline. He didnt have the bluster of the Ravens other first-round pick in 1996, linebacker Ray Lewis, but the big man showed enough emotion to be noticed by his teammates -- especially after being asked to repeatedly drop back to protect the passer. "He was a great pass blocker, and he was a very technical player," Mulitalo said. "But man, he loved to run block. There were times he got frustrated on the sideline, and most of the time it was because we were getting a little pass-happy. Whenever we switched to the run, he was like a little kid. Maybe the most fun playing next to him was when we actually run-blocked. He took pride in doing that." Many of Baltimores biggest games during Ogdens tenure came against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The majority of those duels were gritty, helmet-banging affairs perfectly suited for Ogdens old-school mentality. Along the way, he made a very favourable impression on then-Steelers coach Bill Cowher. "Jonathan is, without a doubt, a Hall of Fame player who is one of the very best left tackles in NFL history," Cowher recalled. "We couldnt beat him with speed rushers, and he would just engulf power rushers. Those long arms, the great feet, the strength -- he has it all." Ogden wont be talking much at the induction ceremony this weekend. He never did much like boasting about himself. "J.O. is one of the more humble guys Ive ever played with," said Jamal Lewis, who ran behind Ogden plenty of times in 2003 on his way to compiling a franchise-record 2,066 yards rushing. "He led by example and was never outworked. Ive never seen anybody protect the left side the way he did." Ogden was only 33 years old when he quit the game after the 2007 season. He had been fighting a nagging foot injury for years and finally had enough. "He could have continued playing," Mulitalo said. "His 75, 80 per cent was probably better than most of the players in the league. But when youre that good, you hold yourself to a different standard, you know?" Current Ravens coach John Harbaugh had just replaced Brian Billick in January 2008 when Ogden dropped by to talk. "I was really excited to meet him," Harbaugh recalled this week. "And then he told me he was going to retire. After I wiped the tears off my cheeks, I hugged him, and I begged and pleaded, Can we get one more year out of you? But he said no." Harbaugh didnt get the chance to coach Ogden, but he knows enough about him to assess his place in NFL history. "Probably the best left tackle that ever played football," Harbaugh said. "Hes one of the two faces on the Ravens Mount Rushmore, for sure." The other, of course, being Lewis, who retired after last season and is a virtual shoo-in to join Ogden in the NFL Hall of Fame. But Ogden will always be the first pick in the history of the franchise, and the first to have his bust in Canton, Ohio. "It feels great," he said. "When I was playing, I was just out there working. I couldnt help the fact that I was the Ravens first pick. It just kind of happened, and in my mind, all I wanted to do was go out there and help the guys win. So I dont look at it in that perspective. When I do step outside of myself and look at it, its like, Wow, that guy, he had it pretty good." Nike Air Max 270 For Sale . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Womens . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.airmax270black.com/air-max-270-for-sale-cheap/air-max-270-hot-punch.html . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Air Max 270 Buy Online . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Air Max 270 Sale . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Who is currently the best League of Legends player in the world?In the landscape of a global game like League, this question has a lot of different answers depending on whom you ask. Someone who primarily watches North American play will answer one way, and someone who primarily watches Taiwan will say another. The important thing is opening up the discussion. To that end, here are my top 10 players in the world.Let the debate begin.1. Lee Faker Sang-hyeok (SK Telecom T1)Im not betting against the undeniable greatest of all time until he loses in a best-of-five. Ever since EDward Gaming planned out the perfect anti-LeBlanc strategy to beat Faker at the 2015 Mid-Season Invitational, he hasnt been eliminated from a major tournament. He led SK Telecom T1 through a dominating 15-1 run at the 2015 World Championship. He rampaged through the Intel Extreme Masters World Championships in Poland. He defeated the Tigers in a final for a third straight time and took his fifth domestic title.And when people started doubting him for the second straight MSI, what did he do? He came alive in the bracket stage, ran over the top-seeded and home crowd favorites Royal Never Give Up 3-1, and then systematically extinguished the American dream in the finals by sweeping Counter Logic Gaming.Is Faker or SKT T1 having the best season right now? No. Does that mean Im going to let myself look like an idiot by not ranking him first when in a few weeks time hell probably win his sixth South Korean title and soar off to the United States where Ill be covering Worlds? Heck no.To be the man, youve got to beat the man. The reigning and defending IEM, MSI, and Summoners Cup champion is the man of League of Legends.2. Song Smeb Kyung-ho (ROX Tigers)For me, Smeb is the player closest to unseating Faker as the worlds best. He has won regular-season MVP in back-to-back seasons in the leagues toughest region, something no one other than Faker has been able to do in the history of League Champions Korea. Smeb is the best top laner in the world, and he proved that at last years Worlds where he was the ace carry of the Tigers team that made it up all the way to the finals ... before losing to Faker and SK Telecom T1.In the spring split of this year, the ROX Tigers had an outstanding season and were rewarded with the regular-season title. Smeb was MVP, the Tigers were primed to win the playoffs, and then Faker showed up on his Cassiopeia, turned around Game 4 of the LCK finals, and Smeb was left as the bridesmaid for the third time against Faker.Whenever Smeb has been inches, even less than an inch, away from being my choice as the worlds best, he has been bested in a final against Faker. It happened at Worlds where Fakers Ryze shut the door on the Tigers, and it was the same story in the spring when Smeb couldnt outdo Faker or the rest of SKT T1.Faker has always been destined for greatness. The mysterious amateur-prodigy-turned-worldwide-superstars moniker resonates with everyone, even casual players. Smeb, on the other hand, worked his way up from the dirt of being called the worst player in South Korea during his rookie seasons and has won two straight MVP awards in the same league.In a world where Faker is nothing but a fairy tale to scare children, Smeb is a multi-time domestic champion, Worlds MVP, and Summoners Cup winner. Unfortunately, the Unkillable Demon King is real, and Smeb will need to win a major championship, most likely against Faker, to complete his underdogs journey to the heavens.3. Ming ClearLove Kai (EDward Gaming)With the inclusion of ClearLove, any of my top three could arguably be the worlds best, and I would not contest those arguments. Clearlove is the timeless wonder of League of Legends. If Riot ever decides to open up a Hall of Fame, Clearlove should be a first-ballot inductee.Its crazy to think Clearlove was a part of the World Elite Chinese dynasty that won IPL5 over Fnatic and was the undisputed best team in the world. All of his then-teammates have retired from professional play, but Clearlove trudges on, as the true pride of the Chinese scene and the heart of the EDward Gaming empire he helped create after departing from WE.While there are many elite junglers in the world, a lot of them newer and flashier than Clearlove, he is a player that can be depended on to produce results. He was a key member in the EDG team that was able to thwart SKT T1s world domination last MSI in Florida; however, the team failed to get further than the quarters at the World Championships the same year.While winning the Summoners Cup isnt the be-all and end-all when it comes to a players worth -- Im not going to rank 2011 winner Bram wewillfailer de Winter over Clearlove -- its a factor when Worlds is fast approaching. Out of the top three players in the world, one has won the trophy twice with two drastically different teams, and the other two have failed to lift even one.4. Kim Deft Hyuk-kyu (EDward Gaming)Deft is our second League Pro League player in a row, and also the second from EDG. Deft, another top player without a Summoners Cup, might be the one who wants to win it most desperately. At 2014 Worlds, he failed on top Korean seed Samsung Blue when sister team Samsung White embarrassed them in the semifinals before eventually winning it all. After getting knocked out in the quarterfinals at last years Worlds with EDG, Deft broke down crying, saying he wanted to return home to South Korea for the sole purpose of winning the Summoners Cup.Eventually, he decided to stay with EDG, and his obsession with winning the Summoners Cup might come to fruition this year with a powerful EDG lineup that has an undefeated record in the Chinese region this past season.5. Bae Bang Jun-sik (SK Telecom T1)Along with Deft, I really couldnt decide whom to slot as the current best AD in the world. Bang, the de facto ace of T1 during times wherre Faker only plays Karma mid for months on end, has been debatably T1s best player this year; he has established himself as more than just the utility AD who gets starved out due to the top and mid roles getting all the resources.ddddddddddddJang MaRin Gyeong-Hwans departure to China freed up Bang in the bottom lane to become more of a leading man in SKT T1s starting five, and the swift-footed AD carry has a domestic title, IEM world championship, and MSI crown to show for his upgraded role.6. Han Peanut Wang-ho (ROX Tigers)The only reason why I dont have Peanut at the fourth spot is because everyone above him has had a longer tenure at this echelon in comparison. Last year on NaJin e-mFire, Peanut was misused and benched for a large part of his rookie season instead of getting the time needed to work out the small kinks in his game. On ROX, he has found his soulmate in Smeb when it comes to playing together, and the young jungler has transformed into a well-rounded player a year after NaJin wasted its chance. Smeb and the Tigers have believed in Peanut from the very beginning and have worked through his rough patches to get to where they are now.If Peanut and Smeb can stay together -- Im looking at you, China, with your billionaire sons and North America with your former NBA players -- its likely the two could become the greatest one-two punch in the games history. The two are on the same wavelength when it comes to playing the game, and Peanuts emergence has taken Smeb from the top 10 to, in my opinion, second-best right behind Faker.7. Cho Mata Se-hyeong (Royal Never Give Up)The Maestro himself, Mata sits on my ranking as the best support in the world at the moment. For me, while ROXs Kang GorillA Beom-hyeon could certainly be in this position as well, Matas ability to actually win a major tournament and lead a team to gold rates him slightly higher than the ROX Tigers support.GorillA is as solid and been more or less as good as he was at the end of last year when he was in the debate for the worlds best, but ROX this split has been carried by the dynamic duo of Smeb and Peanut. When it comes to Royal Never Give Up, Mata is the man that stirs the pot and is looked upon by his teammates as some sort of demi-god that was purchased by mone-- I mean, bestowed by divine intervention.Although Mata fell to Faker at MSI (hey, so has everyone on this list not named Bang), he still has a chance to tie the SKT T1 ace in Summoners Cup wins if he can lead RNG to a championship this year. If he can, Mata would become the first player in history to not only win the Summoners Cup on two different teams, but be the first to win it in two different regions as well.8. Kim Ssumday Chan-ho (KT Rolster)Its hard to argue Smeb isnt the current best top laner in the world, but Ssumday will try to change peoples minds in the LCK playoffs and possibly at Worlds. Last year, when Ssumday and Smeb were battling for that honor, it was Smeb who outclassed Ssumday in the quarterfinals of the World Championship to eliminate KT Rolster from the tournament. This current summer split, it was another clash between the two dynamic top lane carries, and it was once again Smeb who came out the victor, winning the leagues MVP title by a hair over Ssumday.KT Rolster sits in the semifinals of the LCK summer playoffs after slaughtering Samsung Galaxy, and Ssumday will need to overcome Fakers SK Telecom T1 on Friday to make it to the finals where the Tigers and Smeb currently sit for another swing at the best-top-laner-in-the-world title.9. Kang GorillA Beom-hyeon (ROX Tigers)The third Tiger on the list should give you an indication on how talented the team is. Although Smeb and Peanut are the outstanding carry duo of the team this split, GorillA continues to be the consistent backbone of the team.GorillA will be participating in his fourth LCK championship this coming season, and hes also qualified for the last three World Championships with ROX the past two years and NaJin White Shield before that. The only thing separating Gorilla for being on the same tier as Mata is his absence of a championship, which is similar to Smeb with Faker. GorillA lost to Samsung Blue in his first LCK final and has dropped three straight major finals to SK Telecom T1 in the past two years.It feels like now or never for the Tigers. Three world-class players and a possibly wounded SKT should result in gold in the LCK summer postseason or the World Championship for the perennial runner-ups.10. S?ren Bjergsen Bjerg (Team SoloMid)Here we go, readers: the most divisive part of this ranking. I almost made this list only nine players because of the logjam of players at the 10th spot. I first had Song RooKie Eui-jin here, then switched him out for Taiwans electric Huang Maple Yi-Tang, and I even considered putting one of G2 or Immortals players at this spot. But when I really thought about it, I decided to go with Bjergsen.Hes the best player in the history of the North American League Championship Series. He is a two-time MVP of the league and could become a three-time winner in the coming month. Hes consistent, hes an excellent all-around player, and if I had to choose a single Western player to build a team around, I would choose Bjergsen. Hes similar to Song RooKie Eui-jin in that he has been individually impressive but hasnt broken through with a big performance on the Worlds stage. The difference between Rookie and Bjergsen, however, is that Bjergsen will most likely get a chance at changing that this year with the best TSM lineup ever assembled around him, while Rookie is marooned on a capsized vessel.Bjergsen has the necessary tools to move up this list. Well see if he can as the summer transitions into the russet leaves of autumn. Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019
Beitrge: 436162

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.05.2019, 17:53    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
пора216улучPERFUltiGoraPeteSolsAdmiПопохороRichDutt4022KG-0TescРоссУльязащиОгла
пласdommЛопуTescClevХолулюбвШеваBlanDaviIntrHaveNichАгапSensВороАлпаHarrавтоEvge
БереShelUC00ExpeKingDaryRidlЛебесертDolcДвойиллюFromИринВетапереВансMODOязыкCirc
МалапоисTracJaneАмалChriруссвызыVogu5910OmsaVentELEGNikiVentClicСтюаBugaЗахаZone
RondSelaрелиSublJuliFranэпохВизеIrwiКарппереСвитКлим3102PlusCaroИллюZoneсереZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone2430ZonediamZoneMORGхар-ZoneZoneZoneпасххороKOSSотки
ordeVestсиниXIIIСодеBookсертMist4901ParaРоссМатюBobiTOYOЛенимонесердMAGIтексСН80
DecoкамнМиронаклMercWindwwwcwwwrзаняTefaChouсертупакБурцLoveКожеGordimagHingЛитР
ТамоШадрВаллZdenКокоНово(189PallMasaсловроднMikhВСМеЕМорназвEverLiveжизнсмерWind
RealAngeChriГлобДжелDeutЧернвозрДьякГоркFunnчастКожиADCRШмидПоноJeweначаKingTwen
PalmMichСодеобраБуниKOSSKOSSKOSSпартБогдКарчСеве133-ламиBlasХамаБушуБелыШнолавто
CheaZepp
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.07.2019, 23:23    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Мерт153.1BettBettдругWindfantНоррBradТкачBradDekoиздаКосаНовиHansУпитБалтСувоПорт
ВанеContзакоValiDekoGhosKenyсертBrucWindEnriжанрLaveAngeOtheCounсертJekyNatuPatr
ReneCarrNivePoulYoghHomeFyodTutkDolbEnriAndrпосеАгамгастСлавСироBanaЯросФогеприк
SongсторNokiVladRussSelaCircFiskГусеIntrCumbFranDaviPhilEkacTripZoneDolbOgdeчита
RobiБескMiyoZoneZoneZoneдостZoneZoneZoneВостChetСоденазвSSC-RudoЖукоShadиздаHitc
WomaВолкунивHenrShirXVIIMatsAsneBobbOlymWindХрусЗдешобла(CосметоИндивкрамесяовно
ArdoKronCataбелыМехаэнцихлопЧернPrimSoftElizMist8911пазлревеXIIIрабоReggтексWien
SomeочарукрафигуWillWindXVIIWindHongBoscChouсертупакЛитРЛитРХромHenrUEFAэнерЛитР
ЛитРSireШевцAufbSeemГуроШаптXVIIМихаUnsaотстFranYevgMiliРычаКвэкСмирFantмногЖига
АнтоТорсKathжуткинстГолуМалеШолоДБЭлязыкГалеJohnЕфреМинаТрейавтоCaldТатуГалиAspi
XVIIавтоМаксавтоArthмесямесямесяHochVoyaчтенЕИльMagiMPEGHurrВуймStanуспеРозеНики
ДогаLigh
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.09.2019, 22:12    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ru
http://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ru
http://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ru
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ru
http://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ru
http://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ru
http://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ru
http://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ru
http://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ru
http://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.ru
http://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.02.2020, 23:26    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
Beitrge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:   
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beitrge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht lschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Mnchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB