Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

a lot from his former boss over the last two years. He also

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
elaine95
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 20.06.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.10.2019, 03:47    Titel: a lot from his former boss over the last two years. He also Antworten mit Zitat
The Bengals’ defensive coordinator position is now in flux as the team is set to hire Zac Taylor.Taylor is expected to be named the team’s next head coach on Monday Womens Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , but it remains a mystery as to who his defensive play-caller will be. Initially, it looked like Jack Del Rio was getting the gig. Then came rumors of Dennis Allen being a target for the job, but he’s sticking with the Saints, according to Ian Rapoport:Now, it appears Dom Capers is a strong candidate to be the Bengals’ next defensive coordinator, according to Alex Marvez:Capers was out of football this past season after being fired by the Packers A.J. Green Jersey , where he called their defense from 2009-17. He actually had some strong units early in his tenure there, but they struggled mightily over his last several seasons, leading to his firing in the 2018 offseason after his unit finished 22nd in total defense in back-to-back seasons. They finished 15th in 2014 and 2015 after finishing 25th in 2013. Capers also specializes in 3-4 schemes, while the Bengals have been running a 4-3 for almost two decades now. This certainly wouldn’t be the best hire Cincinnati could make, but if things fell through with Del Rio, Capers is one of the most veteran candidates around that has head-coaching experience. He coached the Panthers when they were an expansion team and even made the 1996 NFC Championship. He finished with a 30-34 overall record before being fired following the 1998 season in which he went 4-12. Capers later took over another expansion franchise in Houston Womens Geno Atkins Jersey , though he finished with a Hue Jackson-like 18-46 record, and if you include the last season in Carolina, that’s 22-58 over his last 80 games. Still, head-coaching experience is ideal for at least one of Taylor’s coordinators, so Capers may be the best they can do. Sean McVay’s rapid rise to success with the Rams led to a lot of discussion of teams looking for the next McVay in their head coaching searches this offseason and the Bengals certainly fell into that category.They hired Zac Taylor, who was the Rams’ quarterbacks coach until officially agreeing to a contract in Cincinnati on Monday. Taylor was introduced at a press conference on Tuesday and questions about McVay were part of the program.Taylor said McVay was an example of a coach “doing it the right way” and that he learned a lot from his former boss over the last two years. He also said he’ll fail if he tries to be McVay instead of doing “the best I can my way.”“Sean is a very dynamic personality Bobby Hart Jersey ,” Taylor said, via ESPN.com. “He walks in front of a room and he energizes that room. And that’s Sean’s personality. I’m a little more reserved. … So I’m not going to try to be Sean. Sean is spectacular in his own way and I’m going to do it the way I feel most comfortable with and has got me to this point.”One thing Taylor said he does hope to emulate about McVay is building a coaching staff where everyone feels valued and able to express their ideas. Taylor said he wants to bring in “outside-the-box thinkers” to accomplish that task and that process will be first up on his to-do list with the Bengals.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB