Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Against a Vic Fangio defense" San Francisco 49ers News4

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
liny195
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 23.11.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.10.2019, 04:44    Titel: Against a Vic Fangio defense" San Francisco 49ers News4 Antworten mit Zitat
Broncos game week: Everything you need to knowWhat would you consider a successful outing for the 49ers’ offense tonight?New Steve Young Jersey White ,74commentsAgainst a Vic Fangio defensePDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:What would you consider a successful outing for the 49ers’ offense tonight?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Joe Amon/MediaNews Group/The Denver Post via Getty ImagesIf the game is going to go as the joint practices reportedly did, the San Francisco 49ers should have no problem against the Denver Broncos on Monday night. Assuming Kyle Shanahan doesn’t sit 28 players like he did last week, there shouldn’t be as much sloppy play that features a penalty flag every other play.I expect the defensive line to live in the Broncos backfield, despite being down their two top edge rushers. Denver’s offensive line isn’t good. We’ll likely see a starting defensive line of Solomon Thomas-Sheldon Day-DeForest Buckner-Arik Armstead. This would be a terrific opportunity for Solly to get some work inside, but he reportedly won plenty at defensive end during the two practices.That brings us to the offense.Denver has plenty of talent and speed on defense, plus that Vic Fangio guy is in charge. So we know they’ll be well-coached. Realistically, what would you like to see out of Jimmy Garoppolo and company tonight? Let’s say he gets three drives. If two of those result in points, that’s a success. I’d love to see the offense convert a couple of tough third-down conversions. Execution in the red zone will be critical for success this year. Of course, you’d like to see the 49ers score a touchdown each time. What I’m more interested in is who is getting touches on the first-team. That’s an area where George Kittle can make a name for himself this year. It’s also where both rookie wide receivers excel as well.Earlier today, we talked about how Tevin Coleman and Matt Breida will have their chance to play. I want to see each have at least a ten-yard gain, as well as make some Denver defenders miss in space.Against a good defense Joe Staley Jersey , what would be a satisfying night for the offense? Wide receiver Dante Pettis opened his NFL career with a touchdown catch in the first week of the 2018 season and had three catches in his first two games before a lengthy dry spell.Pettis missed time with injury and had to deal with the loss of quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, both of which contributed to going without a catch until Week 10. Things perked up from there with 24 catches for 371 yards and four touchdowns in the team’s final six games and there’s optimism about where things will go from there.Head coach Kyle Shanahan said that he hoped Pettis would “come back even hungrier” after a strong end to the season and he got what he was looking for from the 2018 second-round pick.“When I saw him the first week he got back to see the size that he had put on, not that he’s going to be real noticeably different to everyone, but he worked while he was gone,” Shanahan said, via NBCSportsBayArea.com. “He worked while he was away. He tried to get bigger. He worked more at his routes and he came here with the idea of ‘Hey, I’m not just coming here to get better back in shape, I’m coming here to get better.'”The 49ers were active at wide receiver this offseason with Deebo Samuel, Jalen Hurd and Jordan Matthews joining the team. Marquise Goodwin remains on hand as well, so it should be a competitive camp at wideout this summer.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB