Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

The Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) are visiting the Music City F

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
zhangzk
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 27.03.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.10.2019, 09:42    Titel: The Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) are visiting the Music City F Antworten mit Zitat
Passes (6-6) in a game that could ruin the playoff chances of Marcus Mariota and his trash franchise! Nationally televised..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest News6 bold predictions for Jaguars vs. TitansNew Black Josh Lambo Jerseys ,3commentsByRyan Day@ryaneatscakeDec6, 2018,4:56pm ESTShareTweetShareShare6 bold predictions for Jaguars vs. TitansReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars (4-Cool are visiting the Music City Forward Passes (6-6) in a game that could ruin the playoff chances of Marcus Mariota and his trash franchise! Nationally televised football let’s goooooooooooooooo! Before the game begins, we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Titans today?”Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)On the back of an amazing defensive effort and some risky decisions by the Indianapolis Colts the Jaguars snapped their losing streak. Against the Titans however, it’s almost a mirror match and they have the quarterback who always kills the Jaguars.Titans win 13-10Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)The homer in me can’t stop and won’t stop. I hope we burn down their stadium on the way out the door. I’m probably gonna be wrong but I don’t care because the Titans are the wooooooooooorst.Jaguars win 16-10Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)I think this Jaguars defense is actually playing pissed off for a myriad of reasons, and a pissed off defense is good enough to shut down any offense. With the egos on that side of the ball and this being the lone prime time game Josh Lambo Jerseys 2019 , I look for that side to really be dominant tonight. That said, I can’t trust this offensive line and Cody Kessler against a Titans defense that has our number in their house on a short week... but I’ll be damned if I ever pick the Titans to win anything in life other than a cousin-mating contest.Jaguars win 16-6Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)It certainly is looking like another low-scoring game where the team that punches the other team in the mouth more often is going to win. Leonard Fournette is back from suspension, which should only help the offense, but I still struggle to see a way where Cody Kessler leads the offense to a lot of points. If Jacksonville’s defense carries over the momentum from last week, and the offense shows up at all, the Jags will win this game. If the Jaguars get a similar offensive performance to last week Black Marqise Lee Jerseys , the Titans will win this game, no matter how well the defense plays (as we saw in Week 3). I wouldn’t be surprised to see either result, but I have to give the slight edge to the Titans playing at home against an inexperienced quarterbackTitans win 13-10Brian Fullford (@iambwf)The Jaguars last won in Nashville in 2013. It probably means nothing but it’s worth noting. This game is all about stopping Marcus Mariota on the ground, and frankly I have no faith that will happen. The offense is what it is, so that doesn’t help either.My bold prediction is that the Jaguars are shut out.Titans win 13-0Filip Prus (@JaxonFil)Look... to be the guy, you’ve got to beat the guy Marqise Lee Jerseys 2019 , and the Jaguars simply haven’t been able to beat this Titans consistently. Mobile quarterbacks continue to plague the lack of speed on the Jags defensive line and that likely continues this week. My guess is Leonard Fournette finds the end zone once and the Titans will struggle in the red zone, allowing kicker Ryan Succop to win the game for them with four field goals. I will not pick them to beat the Titans until they do. They haven’t earned it.Titans win 12-10What do you think? Got any predictions? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below! The Jacksonville Jaguars will reportedly interview former Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell for their vacant offensive coordinator position, according to NFL Network’s Ian..."The Jacksonville Jaguars will reportedly interview former Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell for their vacant offensive coordinator position, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.Bevell’s will most infamously be remembered for calling a pass play at the goal line, opting for Russell Wilson to throw over Marshawn Lynch running for the go ahead touchdown in Super Bowl 49.However, Bevell was a successful offensive coordinator in Seattle when Wilson was drafted — personally scouting him before the 2012 NFL Draft and developing an offense that matched his skill set. In fact Black Abry Jones Jerseys , Bevell was one of the only NFL scouts at Wilson’s pro day and Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll even referred to Wilson as “Bevell’s project”.Personally, I’d be happy with the hire if Bevell is who it turns out to be. He’s an experienced coordinator who knows how to put together a competent, run-first, grind the clock offense. He can also scout talent at the most important position and knows how to mold athletic quarterbacks.And a Bevell hire means there’s a better chance of the Jaguars going and getting Dwayne Haskins.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB