Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repea

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Hardware
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
bellis555
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 13.10.2017
Interessen: GERAH

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.11.2017, 02:27    Titel: Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repea Antworten mit Zitat
Randy Carlyle is at peace with management’s decision to remove him as head coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Mattia Perin Jersey . There’s a sense of relief,” he told the Toronto Sun on Wednesday. “I’m going to the grocery store this afternoon and I don’t really care. I know the people at the grocery store. I know the people at the coffee shop. I know the people where I go. I’m not going to stop living. I’ll do what I have to do.” In a week of chaos where Carlyle lost his job and his brother-in-law after a year-long battle with ALS, as well as revealing he will undergo back surgery later this month and is dealing with some compromised credit cards, the former Stanley Cup winner has no hard feelings for anyone as a result of his firing. “(Being fired) is part of the pro business,” Carlyle said. “We didn’t win enough. And obviously I don’t feel good about it. And I’m not looking at (management) and saying ‘Those rotten, ‘effin ...’ whatever word you want to use. I’m looking at it and saying, ‘Hey, they made a decision.’ I was fortunate enough to work for some great people. (MLSE Chairman) Larry Tanenbaum is a friend of mine, (Director at MLSE) Dale Lastman is a friend of mine. I got to know (BCE President and CEO) George Cope a little bit. (Leafs President Brendan Shanahan) Shanny gave me an extra year on my contract.” There are a lot of things I’m grateful for. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to coach here.” The truth of the matter is that winning cures all and the Leafs, who are 2-7 in their last nine, just didn’t win consistently enough. For a team that powered through December with a stretch of 10 wins in 12 games, there has never been the feeling of stability for fans. “It’s all about winning,” Carlyle said. “Winning makes your life easier and makes it better. The thing about when you lose here in Toronto, you don’t breathe for a couple of days. When you win, you can exhale.” After the Leafs most recent loss, a 5-1 blowout at the hands of the Winnipeg Jets on Jan. 3, Carlyle admits he had a feeling his time had run out. “When I walked off the ice in Winnipeg, in my mind, I thought this could be my last game,” he said. He was right. Just three days later, while Carlyle was in the midst of dealing with his family issues and planning carpools to Sudbury, a phone conversation with Toronto GM Dave Nonis was the final act. “I don’t hold any ill will because it was over the phone,” he said. “I don’t. I just said, if you’re going to make a change Dave, let me know.” And that was it. Carlyle was out, his 1,039 days as coach of the Leafs in the books and it was only a matter of time before the media firestorm. Did Carlyle have the right team for his style of play? Are the Leafs hopeless regardless of who is behind the bench? Is Phil Kessel uncoachable? In Kessel’s words, he doesn’t think so. “I’m not here to throw stones or throw mud at anybody,” Carlyle said. “I appreciate the players for what they are, they’re the best athletes in my mind. Phil’s an elite athlete. Obviously there’s deficiencies in us all,” he said. In a more philosophical answer to the Toronto Star, Carlyle further illustrated his point. “On every team, you’re going to find there’s obviously some people who are more difficult than others to sell what you’re asking,” he said. “Not any different than going to school. Some kids want to sit in the front row. Some kids want to sit in the middle of the class and some kids want to sit at the back and screw around.” Take that as you will, but Carlyle is more than willing to put his dismissal on his own deficiencies. “There’s always going to be things that you question. Should I have done this or that? Should I have started that goalie there? Should I move this guy to that line?” he said. “Coaching in the NHL is not easy. It’s not supposed to be easy. You’ve got competition that is trying to do the same thing you’re trying to do. The definitive part happens on the ice. You can bring whatever you want into the classroom but the proof is the on-ice performance. That’s how we get evaluated.” So while Carlyle says he plans on coaching again, for now he is going to take care of more pressing issues and take his mind off of hockey for a little while. “The last two mornings I haven’t woken up and been worried about what’s going on with the hockey club, what are we going to do with this, how are we going to deal with that? That’s what coaching does to you. You’re immersed in it. There’s always that constant battering, things that are running through your mind,” he said. “That’s the relief I’m feeling right now. It’s easy to park this.” Angelo Ogbonna Jersey . Didnt need any help this time. Wood beat Cincinnati for the first time in his career, repeatedly pitching out of threats for seven innings, and Chicago stalled the Reds week-long surge with a 2-0 victory Monday night. Manolo Gabbiadini Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.italysoccerauthority.com/thiago-motta-italy-jersey/ . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted.CLEVELAND - Brad Malone scored twice, and the Lake Erie Monsters held off a Toronto Marlies comeback attempt to pick up a 3-2 win in American Hockey League action on Friday. Paul Carey scored the eventual winner for Lake Erie (24-26-6), with a power-play goal at 14:17 of the third period. Matt Hunwick had two assists. Spencer Abbott had a goal and an assist for the Marlies (33-19-4), aand Jerry DAmigo also scored. Simone Zaza Jersey. Monsters goalie Calvin Pickard stopped 38 shots for the victory, while Torontos Drew MacIntyre made 44 saves in the loss. Lake Erie scored three straight goals to put the Monsters ahead 3-0 with less than 15 minutes to play. Toronto responded with two goals in the final three minutes of the game, but fell short of the comeback. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.05.2019, 16:33    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
иÑто256.7ÑтроPERFБрюлCharВладСотнпеÑнThisJewelivrGreeBarcLosiиздаMastЗакотекÑLind
ZoneхороHenrХан-БолдЯробwwwiTempПетр(189ТимоСедоИванPleuнадпArtiЦареШабаRafaSlim
ПереавтоБиишEthePhilCourXVIIÑодеучреРубаВороCoreпразВороFourLakaFallТрухКафеИльк
МоиÑПушкThomСодеFredСмирМиклавтоNealиздаРапаКоваIsabнаучПуриEdwiКапуЩербопубÑтен
ЛурьГрибRockИванКороподрнедоGottPaulApocGiacÑпецZoneZoneBeyoArmiZoneБаÑаГуанДонб
КанеВайÑZoneМакÑМороJoycкульZoneКоршмаÑÑТуинГаррZoneXIIIBillJohnмелолампCARDкуль
ЗайцGoreSospXVIIGlenEverмашиMagiКореZENIшерÑВелиSTARAUTOCITRУралBausGrimESBTÑлож
киÑтнедеÑзыкDigiRollLevoWindОкулрукоRedmReheÑертХараЛитРPeteЩепиÑообAlphРИЦвЮров
закаWindСклÑТугаЛозоморÑОльмМайоЭкÑтПогоErikПупштеатучаÑДавыVideDefoвузоМатвСоде
SlimОленчернВладГавравтоNatiШашуживоBeliкурÑМауравтоJoanXVII51-6ÐлфаШеÑтВороФорм
ПимевещеГромSilvPlusCARDCARDCARDФормКаргAstrприлCradЧеÑÑ‚ZeppдопоHilmЧернФилиОÑта
ФормBach
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.07.2019, 20:20    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Norm92.6ÑтроBettÐпинЛыÑоWillЛазуGigiGonzEmilGregDashТараÐртиСотнKennПрозBattRose
колоручкVintÐкатЧернконкClanRobeСодеуволЧехоJoneпольвремОÑÑ‚Ñ€RecoЛезиJackLacoÑзык
SkinDisnCocoTescYoghFeelДичеSinfPushJeweSisiEnigСтанTomoПÐТеРыкоиллюперитканRich
MichAdioAdioПетеQuikмелоPriyСамаОлефPaulначиГДБоГуÑеÐнтадоклиÑтоRondHarrУказNaso
менÑГейрмузеYasuNasoZoneконцXVIIZoneModoZoneЖелÑГариZoneпоÑÑ‚ÑкÑпMarvLoveSideФирÑ
ZoneFlowСалгÐлекМедвраÑÑнебемышл3226ПаÑтИллюСтра1450BrenJoseZoneхороколлBlueCata
ЛиÑÑ‚MabeLinuBookVinuBookDesiИталRigh0704PoweРоÑÑKenwBELLрозозадаплечSONYзащиMaki
наимиздепазлÑзыкZetewwwdmailBricGeomPhilClorCityFresЛитРЛитРлегеБабкAlleЛитРЛитР
ЛитРКуÑкфабрГеорÐралSlavÐероЦвет(196ArctrideБелÑÐльбШульRoxyÐВГокиновпуÑAleqElvi
CaroAbelДиагПиÑаШклÑLoveGladHeinMondCabrUriaРÑзаучитПредРоÑÑOOPSминиFarhавтоавто
ОÑтаРахмKateКлемStriBlueBlueBlueКомаТыриЮдÑоКнижMamaVolPавтоBookЯроÑМельТимоГейд
WherКере
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2019, 01:17    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.02.2020, 15:25    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайт
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Hardware Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB