Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

/www.thejetsclub.com/

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
liny195
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 23.11.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.10.2019, 04:05    Titel: /www.thejetsclub.com/ Antworten mit Zitat
With OTAs being the non-padded Darron Lee Jerseys Stitched , non-contact events they are, Jets rookie Valentine Holmes still felt like a rugby player.It wasn’t until he had to pose in a full uniform for team photos that he realized things were very different.“To wear the full suit — the tight pants, the jersey, the pads and the helmet — it was pretty cool,” Holmes said, via Rich Cimini of ESPN.com. “To see my name on the back of a New York Jets jersey, that was pretty cool, too. It’s something I’ll hold close.”The Australian rugby conversion is still getting used to a new game Womens Quinnen Williams Jersey , beginning with all the pads. He’s their allocation through the league’s international pathway program, which places foreign players on teams, with a chance at a free practice squad spot.That’s quite a departure from his stardom in the National Rugby League in Australia, where he was a big-name player for the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, and his departure angered some fans.“I feel like I want to challenge myself as a person and as a player and as an athlete,” Holmes said. “There’s no better way than to compete over here in America in the NFL. It’s the pinnacle of sport in America. I’ve always been watching it since I’ve been in high school. The opportunity arose for me and I was toward the end of a contract at that time, and I kind of fell into it. There were a couple of clubs that were keen on me and wanted to get me over for a tryout.“It kind of worked its way out. I’m young and I don’t like to live with regrets. If it doesn’t work out or I don’t like it, or if I’m not good enough Jets Quinnen Williams Jersey , I can always go back and try rugby again.”He was making $720,000 in Australia last season, and would make (everything’s relative) just $129,000 if he spends the year on the Jets practice squad. His speed has the Jets giving him a look as a running back and a returner, and he’s hoping he can learn enough to hang around on their 53-man roster. Good morning, Jet fans! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. Today is Friday and that means the weekend is finally here! The Pro Bowl and Senior Bowl will be played this weekend, so it’s a nice chance to see some guys in college and the NFL who could be in a Jets uniform at the start of the new season. Speaking of the Pro Bowl, Safety Jamal Adams put a hit on the Patriots’ mascot that landed the latter in the hospital. The event was staged Youth Quinnen Williams Jersey , but it seems the mascot could have a body as fragile as Quincy Enunwa with the way things looked. In other Jets’ news, Adam Gase has hired another former Dolphin onto the Jets staff, with Shawn Jefferson now being named as the WR coach. Having familiar faces is fine, but I think it would’ve been nice to see some people who aren’t related to Gase’s tenure in Miami come around on the offensive side of the ball. It doesn’t hurt to have differing opinions, especially considering Gase’s track record isn’t the greatest. We’ve all seen the Kacy Rodgers experiment with Bowles, so it’s going to be tough to give this and the Loggains hire as benefit of the doubt moves from me. Still optimistic, but the team’s going to need to really excel on offense this upcoming year to justify the moves. Here are your links to the Jets this Friday.Matt Stypulkoski - Jets' Adam Gase continues strange Dolphins reunion with latest coaching hireSpencer Aber - Report: Jets hiring Shawn Jefferson as wide receivers coachBrian Costello - Jets hope Adam Gase-Gregg Williams combo won't combustSNY - Bent - Which players could Jets' new coaches look to bring in this offseason?Michael Nania - New York Jets free agency: Evaluating the overwhelming offensive needsMatt Stypulkoski - NFL rumors: How can Jets find a No. 1 WR for Sam Darnold?Ralph Vacchiano - 10 players Jets and Giants could target from Super Bowl LIII in free agencyGenna Preston - New York Jets: Top five free agent targets the team should exploreAndy Vasquez - New York Jets offseason: 3 things they must do, like sign Le'Veon BellSNY - Jets may not get chance to lure free agent LB Dee Ford to New YorkSam Nuemann - 4 positions Jets GM Mike Maccagnan should scout at the Senior BowlJames Cunningham - New York Jets: Senior Bowl standouts from first two days of practicesDarryl Slater - Which Jets could make Pro Bowl next season? Jamal Adams again? Sam Darnold? Marcus Maye?Spencer Aber - Jets S Jamal Adams is having a blast at his first Pro BowlMichael Blinn - Pro Bowl: Jamal Adams' hit put Patriots' mascot in hospitalJohn Healy - Jets' Jamal Adams claims he hospitalized Patriots mascotSNY - Jets' Jamal Adams displays his hops Color Rush Quinnen Williams Jersey , speed in Pro Bowl Skills CompetitionEric Allen - Enjoying His First Pro Bowl, Andre Roberts Hopes for a Second Act with the JetsSNY - WATCH: If Bill Belichick stayed with Jets, would they have same success as Pats?Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, staying alive.I hope everyone has a great and wonderful rest of the day!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB