Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
zhangzk
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 27.03.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.10.2019, 09:42    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
When facing the Rams’ defense on Sunday Black Sidney Jones Jerseys , the Patriots will have plenty to worry about. dialing up one of the plays that victimized the Patriots last year.Rams running back Todd Gurley says that his team won’t be using the Philly Special, for one very specific and important reason.Via , Gurley said recently that the intended receiver on the play, quarterback Jared Goff, wouldn’t be able to execute the most significant aspect of his assignment: Goff can’t catch.Of course Avonte Maddox Jerseys 2019 , maybe Gurley’s comments constitute part of the setup. With the Patriots already likely to assume that no one would try the gadget play that burned them in Super Bowl LII, selling them on the notion that Goff is more like Tom Brady (who dropped a pass in last year’s Super Bowl) than Nick Foles (who caught a touchdown pass after suggesting the play to coach Doug Pederson) would make Bill Belichick and company even less inclined to suspect shenanigans.Which could be the perfect way to conduct shenanigans. Chicago Bears, we are looking at you.U.S. soccer star Carli Lloyd tells SI.com that she “got some inquiries” after banging a 55-yard field goal through skinny uprights after a Ravens-Eagles joint practice earlier this week.“There’s been some interesting chatter about it,” Lloyd said, via NJ.com. “I think anything is possible. It’s been really interesting because for me Black Avonte Maddox Jerseys , I’m just an athlete. I’m a competitor. But for so many other people, I think they’re starting to think, will there ever be a female in the NFL at some point? And I think we’re kind of at that crossroads as far as equality and, you know, just women empowerment Josh Sweat Jerseys 2019 , so you’re kind of being in the crosshairs of that.“I’ve definitely got some inquiries, I’ve definitely got some people talking. Anything’s possible, but right now, I’m strictly a soccer player, and we’ll see what the future holds.”Lloyd Black Josh Sweat Jerseys , whose interview with SI.com’s Planet Futbol can be seen here, would need to work on nuances starting toward the ball at the snap, not after the holder has the ball in place. But she already knows a thing or two about anticipating the arrival of a ball before kicking it, so she’d surely figure that out quickly. The leg strength is the thing that can’t be taught, and she’s also shown that she can perform when millions are watching.So why not give her a tryout? And Derek Barnett Jerseys 2019 , if she passes, why not give her a chance to kick in a game that counts? For all the ruckus the NFL made out of the publicity stunt tryout from Lauren Silberman in 2013, Lloyd actually has shown that she has the chops to make something more than a chip shot.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB