Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
zhangzk
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 27.03.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.10.2019, 11:15    Titel: Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky Antworten mit Zitat
LAKE FOREST Youth Aaron Lynch Jerseys , Ill. (AP)can see a huge difference after only three days running new coach Matt Nagy’s offense.There’s more to it than just the system for Trubisky, as the Bears ended their first minicamp under Nagy on Thursday with a greater knowledge of an offense they hope eventually elevates them from the depths of the NFC North.”Just having a bunch of brilliant offensive minds around me, I’m just getting a lot of information,” Trubisky said. ”I’m trying to be a sponge, and it’s been a lot of fun working with those guys and learning as much as I can these last three days.”It all caused Trubisky to remark: ”I feel like these last three days, I’ve been coached more than I ever have.”The Bears finished 30th on offense and have been ranked in the bottom half of NFL offenses three of the past four seasons. Coach John Fox was fired after going 5-11 in his third season, with Trubisky starting the final 12 games of his rookie year.Now Trubisky learns from Nagy, who brought along a reputation for offensive innovation after serving as Kansas City offensive coordinator under coach Andy Reid.”They do a great job teaching it, and it’s not only me – all the other positions know the whys of the offense so everybody will be on the same page Aaron Lynch Jerseys Stitched ,” Trubisky said. ”We’ll all have answers and we’ll be able to click as an offense because everybody knows our jobs and what we’re looking for.”With wide receiver Allen Robinson missing all of minicamp recovering from last year’s torn ACL, Trubisky threw extensively to wide receivers Kevin White, Bennie Fowler and Taylor Gabriel, and new tight end Trey Burton.Trubisky felt comfortable running an offense emphasizing run-pass options, largely because he ran something similar in college at North Carolina.”You’ve got the RPO game, the play-action, the quick dropback, getting the ball out quick, stuff I’ve done in my past from high school to North Carolina Chicago Bears Jerseys 2019 ,” Trubisky said. ”And then you’ve got the West Coast, pro-style concepts grooved in with that.”So I feel like this offense is going to utilize my talents and use what comes natural to me.”Trubisky is as impressed with the new head coach personally as with his offense.”Just every day you can feel the excitement and the energy he brings and you can hear the passion in his voice and how he talks about things,” Trubisky said. ”I get a really genuine feel when I’m around him. He’s very authentic. He’s real.”Nagy was no less complimentary describing what he saw from his new quarterback. The two had built a bit of a relationship during the lead-up to the 2017 draft, when Kansas City weighed taking Trubisky.”I would say that the biggest thing is probably just his immense focus,” Nagy said. ”He’s very focused.”Nagy called focus important for Trubisky because rising expectations can lead to distractions.”So if you start worrying about expectations other than what your coaches want, you’re in trouble,” Nagy said. ”And so he’s just got to understand just come to practice every day, be a leader, lead these guys David Montgomery Chicago Bears Jerseys , and sometimes that’s hard.”You come in last year as a rookie and you’re asked to lead guys that’s hard deal sometimes. Now it’s year 2, it’s time to make the next step.”NOTES: Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch suffered an ankle sprain on the second day of minicamp, but Nagy said it shouldn’t cost him much practice time. Lynch began camp lined up with starters because outside linebacker Leonard Floyd is still rehabbing after a knee injury last year. … Linebacker Danny Trevathan was at Halas Hall, but didn’t practice after missing the start of minicamp for personal reasons.— LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Nose tackle Eddie Goldman and the Chicago Bears have agreed to a four-year contract extension through the 2022 season.A second-round draft pick out of Florida State in 2015, Goldman has started 32 of the 36 games played and has 8 1/2 sacks and 15 quarterback hurries.The Bears announced the move Friday.General manager Ryan Pace calls it a “key extension for the future of the Bears.” He says Goldman is an “anchor” for the defense and “has put the work in every day to earn this opportunity.”The Bears open Sunday at Green Bay in coach Matt Nagy’s first game.Chicago is expecting more after four straight last-place finishes in the NFC North thanks to some major moves in the offseason. The Bears signed former Jacksonville Pro Bowl receiver Allen Robinson and boosted their defense last weekend by acquiring two-time All-Pro Khalil Mack from Oakland.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB