Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

at the same mistakes, I mu

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Projekte
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
ylq
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 28.06.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.09.2019, 10:12    Titel: at the same mistakes, I mu Antworten mit Zitat
Holding the results after the test, some want to cry without tears. The class is still three who are not high and low, but the grade can be retired by 4 and fell out of 20. After careful analysis, I realized that because of sloppyness and ignorance, I have caused many minor mistakes. In the past, in geography class, I never took the initiative to understand the memory after listening to the lesson, and even did not care to remember the knowledge points. After the geographic data, there was no consolidation review and the knowledge was forgotten. There are two large maps on the wall of my bedroom. Sometimes I just look at it for a while. I haven't seen it for more time. I don't know the geographical location of the location. The Russian big railway across Asia and Europe, I did not remember to write the New Siberian Railway, there are three main questions, I also reversed the order, this wrong score is to send sub-topics, otherwise how There will be good students with more than 90 points. In fact Cigarettes For Sale, I am also very sorry about the language. The top students of the highest scores are not wrong, but I am wrong, and the typos have not changed. Perhaps the remaining subjective questions are also unsatisfactory. I passed the 100 points and it was really sad. Language test questions need to be written. It is difficult to answer the questions without quick thinking. The words should be written well and fast. I think I should continue to develop these abilities. The English scores are not ideal scores, although I have not answered the questions. Card, but the answers on the test paper are not quite right. I mainly do not understand the meaning of the cloze, the ups and downs are not properly connected, the score is very serious, I should improve this level in the study to do more of this type of problem, but also often read, browse the English dictionary, improve the vocabulary the amount. When you encounter some words that are not explained in the class, you should actively understand and learn. Finding the mistakes and correcting them again and again reflects the results of my hard work Cigarettes Online. This failure and retreat gave me a wake-up call to make me repent and find the goal and direction of future efforts Parliament Cigarettes. I will not repeat the same mistakes, I must have a beginning and end, down-to-earth learning. Step by step, take every step, pursue excellence and success
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.02.2020, 21:34    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
LucasSMaxwell
Newcomer
Newcomer

Angemeldet: 30.05.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.05.2020, 13:51    Titel: RE Antworten mit Zitat
Everyone has some problems in their life. I am also the same. Moreover, no one is not happy in his life. So we have to relax and calm our minds to cope with these stresses. So I used to do vaping and Ezzy Oval are disposable electronic cigarette having 1.3ml of Salt Nicotine e-juice with the nicotine level of 50mg. this vaping pod comes with amazing flavors. There is no need for maintenance, refilling, and charging. It is very easy to use. Everyone should try this.
smith123
Newcomer
Newcomer

Angemeldet: 16.09.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.09.2020, 07:54    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
That's right,
No man can live a full and beautiful life. There are many obstacles in the way of life. But when we face such obstacles. Then we lean towards electronic cigarette vape pen products. When I could not pass the class examination. Then, after hearing the gossip from father and mother from home, the vape pen became attracted to this product. Angry at them. Then it helps me totally. I used to keep myself calm by using it.
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Projekte Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB