Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

When Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn says

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
zhangzk
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 27.03.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 18.09.2019, 10:41    Titel: When Los Angeles Chargers coach Anthony Lynn says Antworten mit Zitat
COSTA MESA Trevor Williams Jerseys 2019 , Calif. (AP) — that Austin Ekeler is pound for pound the strongest player on the team, he isn’t just dealing in hyperboles.“It’s not an opinion, that’s a fact. We go through the offseason program with the weights and percentages. We were very surprised how strong he was. I mean, pound for pound, strongest guy on our team.”The 5-foot-10, 200-pound running back said he continues to lift four days a week during the season because it is therapeutic. Ekeler said he took it easy during Wednesday’s session because of a sore neck, lifting 295 pounds.Despite being short in stature, it is Ekeler’s strength which is a big reason why he has earned the confidence of teammates and the coaching staff.“I just take pride in the weight room. Because I have a small frame people think they are going to light me up,” Ekeler said. “My strength allows me to take hits. Defensive backs take a hit on me but I absorb it and keep going.”The weight room isn’t the only place where Ekeler has made his mark. He leads the league with an average of 7.5 yards from scrimmage per play.With Melvin Gordon out because of an MCL sprain to his right knee White Desmond King Jerseys , the second-year running back will have more attention focused on him on Sunday when Los Angeles travels to Pittsburgh for a key AFC showdown.Even though Ekeler is likely to get the start, he isn’t trying to approach the game with a different mindset.“Every week is a big opportunity to make plays and show what you’re made of,” he said. “The situation this week is unfortunate because of what happened to Melvin, but now I’m the next guy up.”Ekeler made the team last season as an undrafted rookie out of Western State Colorado and split time between offense and special teams.He had 539 yards from scrimmage with five touchdowns, including three receiving, but there were only four games where he saw 20 or more plays on offense.This season Ekeler has become a more integral part of the offense. He has seen 20 or more offensive snaps in all but three games and has touched the ball 102 times (70 rushing, 32 receiving).“You see how low he is when he’s cutting it in and out of holes. I think sometimes you can see it from afar, but he’s just so powerful and tough to bring down. Very seldom does the first guy get him,” quarterback Philip Rivers said.Ekeler is the first undrafted back in team history to have a rushing and receiving touchdown in each of his first two years in the league. Ekeler’s 10 receptions in last week’s 45-10 win over Arizona made him the fifth running back this season to have double-digit catches in a game.“I feel like last year I had to prove something and establish a role. Now I’m trying to build and increase on it Desmond King Jerseys 2019 ,” Ekeler said.The Chargers (8-3) will face a Steelers defense that is ranked sixth in the league in total defense and 10th against the run. However, the Steelers (7-3-1) have allowed 398 yards on the ground the past three games, including 124 in last week’s 24-17 loss to Denver.The Broncos’ Phillip Lindsay was the first running back in 11 games going back to last season to post a 100-yard game against the Steelers (110 yards on 14 carries).“He’s going to be in a different role in this game, but you can tell he’s a dynamic player. You can tell that in the different ways that they use him,” Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said of Ekeler. He’s going to see the field."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers PlayersChargers Roster MovesChargers Free Agency NewsUpdate: Tyrod Taylor 2 year deal worth $11MNew,159commentsHe’s going to see the field.PDTShareTweetShareShareUpdate: Tyrod Taylor 2 year deal worth $11MDerick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsWe have some numbers for QB Tyrod Taylor’s 2 year deal with the Los Angeles Chargers.Those numbers aren’t as small as I was hoping for, but that says 2 things to me. First it says that the Chargers wanted to make sure they got him and didn’t want Tyrod to consider other offers. Second, it says to me, they plan on him seeing the field this year. They are going to put together some packages for him White Adrian Phillips Jerseys , likely some goal line packages, and where I really really hope they plan on using him, are some packages for 4th and short. That would be great to see. We could finally wave goodbye to the days of Philip Rivers barking out a hard count “trying” to draw the defense offsides, when the whole world knows there is a 0% chance they are actually snapping the ball. Tyrod will at least make 4th and short a lot less predictable for the other team. Overall, I don’t think they overpaid as he will give them some flexibility with some special packages and allows them to continue building the base of the team on days 1 and 2 of the draft so they won’t have to reach for a QB.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.02.2020, 22:09    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweep
gaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblings
hallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotation
keymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebones
palmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB