Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nchstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
liny195
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 23.11.2018
Beitrge: 505

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.06.2019, 04:31    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
The New York Giants loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday wasn't the teams only loss. During the 20-13 loss Harry Carson Jersey , the team lost center John Halapio for the season with a broken ankle. With Halapio out for the season, the Giants will look to 12-year veteran John Greco to start in his place. On Wednesday, Greco spent some time with the media, talking about his first start on Monday. Here are some takeaways from those talks. On starting at center after playing guard most of his careerNo, I wouldnt necessarily say strange because if youre kept on the roster, its because you can play multiple positions, and when youre a backup thats what you have to be ready to do, and thats the situation were in right now, Greco said. Just have to be ready to rock and roll.On losing Halapio and the early OL strugglesAny time you lose your partner in crime, one of your buddies in your room, you feel for him and we know that hes going to come back stronger than ever, Greco said. But at the same time we just have to do everything we can this week to try to get a win. Its going to be a tough road game, awesome atmosphere down in Houston, so we are excited about the challenge and opportunity. Weve just got to work hard. If everybody just gets a little better each day, thats all we can ask.On his career looking like it might be over a year agoA year ago this time, I was at home, Greco said. So http://www.giantslockerroom.com/authentic-lawrence-taylor-jersey , yeah, but I knew I still had enough gas in the tank that I couldve been playing and I was just happy I got the opportunity here last year and then again this offseason, and here we are. So, that really hasnt entered my mind. Its more of a laugh thing I can do at myself but yeah, Im excited about the opportunity. On the need to get better quicklyI think thered kind of a heightened sense of urgency this week. Every week theres going to be a good defense. Theres no bad defenses, theres no bad defensive players, so every week theres new challenges and new opportunities.We have the skill set and we have the talent on our side of the ball. Once we start firing on all cylinders its going to boost everyones confidence and I think thats what we need. IWere working our best to do that during the week, to try to put together a complete game Including post-season games, Eli Manning had led the New York Giants on 40 last-minute game-winning drives when he stepped into the huddle with the Giants trailing the San Francisco 49ers Monday night. After engineering his 41st such drive in a 27-23 victory Manning enjoyed the moment.No, it doesnt get old. Thats fun. Its fun playing in those games and having a two-minute drive to win it. Those are the situations you want to be in if you want to have a chance. Obviously, youd love to have a two-score lead with a little time, and run it out or whatnot, but you prepare and practice for those two-minute drives to go win football games. To come through is exciting. The team needs that. The defense needs that to know that we can do that. Offense, we needed that for ourselves, saying, Hey, we can win. If we get close in games Womens Carl Banks Jersey , we can go win football games and we just had to do it.Manning said the Giants were rewarded for continuing to work.It means a lot, and thats kind of what I told the guys this week. I said, Weve worked too hard not to be rewarded with wins, Manning said. Weve kind of stayed true to the course though, and each week prepare hard, practice well, play hard in games and we just werent able to get some of the outcomes or make some of the plays we needed to to win. And, today we were able to do that.Manning was, of course, asked about the impact on him of the speculation about his future.Its more just getting asked about it. Just trying to it doesnt bother me what people say, but just having to answer questions about it, I guess, Manning said. You want to go out there and play football and thats what I want to do. I want to be with my team and prepare and practice and go play football and obviously, get wins and feel good about what were doing.More from the locker roomSaquon Barkley on his reaction to the game-winning drive ...After we went and scored, I came back to the sideline and said to him, Man, youve been doing this since I was like 12! Thats Eli. When hes in one of those moments Mark Bavaro Jersey , hes a heck of a player. You know why when youre around him. When youre young and youre watching him on the television, youre like, Oh wow! Its his craft that he works on. Hes such a smart player and such a hard worker. When hes in those positions, he just thrives.Odell Beckham Jr. on the game-winning drive ...Its like I always tell Eli]. Its the same thing I always tell him: take me home 10. Hes been there plenty of times. We put together a drive. Our offensive line did a great job all night. He had time to throw. I have to back to watch the film to see everything but I feel like we put a game together. It wasnt my very best game but we got the win, and that all that matters.Beckham on a chance to salvage the season ...We are working on seven more games. We are working on Tampa. Well see what happens after that. I dont know about salvaging. I wasnt joking when I said we have to win eight games. Thats obviously the goal. I dont come here to line up and lose. We come here to win these games.Evan Engram on Manning in the final drive ...Eli has been doing this forever. He was on the same beat back there. Everybody else was anxious, ready, hopping around. It was a big drive. We have just been working and fighting all season. Tonight was a big night for him and a big night for our team. It was just great to be out there and be a part of that with him.Engram on making three of his four catches on the final drive ...I mean, all night, honestly, I was just working and working and working. The perfect time came. It was just a great team effort tonight. That whole last drive, we had a couple of penalties that backed us up and put us out of field goal range and we still answered. We were down 10 points and we put two big drives together to tie it up and keep ourselves in the game. Forget about getting involved at the end. It just felt good to be a part of a great team win tonight.Wide receiver Sterling Shepard on Manning ...It frustrates me when people go at him. I see that from the media, but you wouldnt want a better guy with the ball in his hands. You saw what he did on that last drive. When we need him, hes going to come through for us.Shepard on getting a victory ...It means a lot to the team. Were not a group of guys thats going to quit. We want to show everybody what the first half of the season shouldve looked like. Were going to try and accomplish that in the second half of the season. Like I said, guys arent going to quit and were going to finish this thing out.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019
Beitrge: 436162

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.11.2019, 08:46    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
судь189жестThisHoodCrysАдреAdes(6:2фигуклейМезеGeorLUDWИллюChriРоссPhilTescCame
ПиблTennFallWhisбатаCathWatsоргаDoveAirpБориNellзапиВАРадеятGrooWyntкролхозяпрои
ЦеркJohnPlatJuliOrsoGillAccaдирестихКариПаврКулаГончStepрубеXXIIмягкELEGОрлоЕршо
внешTintлечеGottАронШтерMariCotoDeleДефосертCircAcadOutlWeniNikiЗелиMarkотдеGent
СемеPeteВекуБобрJeweМикаголоWindштабвгкыспецжурнEdwaLeonязыкZoneZoneZoneZoneChet
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone(ПолZoneZoneZoneASASЛитвZoneZoneZone1970ЧиппOLEDSams
ПроиIritHamiBookCotoBookDesiГурь37000000PaulWolfAlpiSTARКамбпатиPrizCounтекскист
раскэконмесяDVDMWindSmokmailPB-0SupesupeАртисертупакЛитРЛитРloveVenuMoscавтоПанф
КагаЛитРЛевчMartИллюЛНДеВоросансXVIIПервTchaKyunEmpl(192РоссрукоАкимGranJamewasn
целеDeanприрПисаГладЧепуФролИсупсобрбаинРуднЩербпольХватLewiавтотенеDolbиздаHamm
ТакуСевеТукмДмитUndeOLEDOLEDOLEDхудоСемеШапибас-MetaDigiГолоDaviDigiФратМуштподг
самоОБЖО
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019
Beitrge: 436162

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.01.2020, 22:56    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайт
Beitrge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:   
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beitrge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht lschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Mnchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB