Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

SMAP, which cryptically stands for "Sports M

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
DMT11
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 20.08.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 18.04.2019, 11:50    Titel: SMAP, which cryptically stands for "Sports M Antworten mit Zitat
Five years ago Wholesale Ravens Shirts , I had big insight about how I read books; it was like I just gobbled them up! In talking with clients, I have discovered that I am not alone in this gobbling!

Every so often, I tell the following story to clients because it really shifted me: I was reading a powerful book called The Millionaires Course by Marc Allen, who is the owner of New World Library, a big spiritual publishing house. I was flipping thru the pages and something dawned on me! This is the same stuff I have been reading for 20 years: Napoleon Hill Wholesale Ravens Jerseys , Andrew Carnegie, Stephen Covey, etc.. And then I asked myself a curious question: "If I have been reading the same stuff for all these years then why am I not getting it?" The obvious jumped out at me--what's missing is the "doing"! I gobbled up these wonderful books then moved right onto the next one. I was not getting inside the book and applying what they are trying to teach.

When you read spiritual or personal growth books, you feel good; you feel what's possible; you feel an opening to the life you dream of. You read an insightful passage and yell to your wife in the next room, "Sweetie Cheap Ravens Hats , this is it! This guy knows me! This is exactly what I need to do!" And then in a matter of days that insightful book is residing with the other insightful books on a shelf or under the bed (my thing) and you're onto the next one!

So what do you do? Slow down! This is my prescription to clients: Read one or two chapters a day. No more! And if there are exercises or instructions of some kind, do exactly as they say! If there is an inspiring passage, highlight it and then write the words in your personal notebook or make little cards and tape it around the house. Try to digest it slowly. Now let me offer a caution here. I don't want you to walk thru your day "trying" to live that insight!

Don't turn this into a personal growth treadmill. Just let yourself be gently reminded or become conscious of what you got from that passage. Perhaps, you got an insight about how everyone is in a separate reality and that we can't change the way another person thinks. Then you get into a small conflict with your wife and suddenly you are conscious you are "doing it again", you are not remembering she is in a different reality than you. You saw yourself suddenly! Which is a long way from being caught in the behavior and not really conscious of how you are acting.

Like me Cheap Ravens Hoodies , I am sure you have a few hundred self-help books on your shelf. You could take any one of those books and study it for a lifetime and not get all it has to offer. I often joke that if I truly understood just ten percent of my own book, The Woodstock Bridge, I would turn into a ball of light!

All these books have one hidden purpose: to guide you to your innate wisdom. So slow down, brothers and sisters, the wisdom is really not in the pages but inside you. The pages are just fanning your own wisdom! Now Cheap Ravens Shirts , this doesn't mean to stop reading my "stuff"! More fanning is always good!
Author's Resource Box

Gregory Drambour is the author of THE WOODSTOCK BRIDGE, the well-acclaimed book about Native American Spirituality. He is the owner of Sedona Sacred Journeys and guide on your Sedona Retreat & Sedona Vortex Experience. For more inspirational stories go to: http:sedona-spiritual-vacations

Article Source:

Hugely popular Japanese boy band SMAP will break up at the end of the year, their management said Sunday, saddening their army of fans across Asia and marking the end of an era.

The five members of the group, now in their late 30s and early 40s Cheap Ravens Jerseys , are regularly referred to as "national idols" and have dominated Japan's show business industry for the past quarter of a century.

The news came after months of speculation about deep divisions within the band and only seven months after the group pledged to stay together.

"SMAP, which has worked as an artist group for 25 years since their debut, will disband as of December 31, 2016," said management agency Johnny & Associates Inc.

The members - Masahiro Nakai Jaleel Scott Hat , Takuya Kimura, Goro Inagaki, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi and Shingo Katori - will remain with the agency and will focus on their solo acts, the statement said.

SMAP, which cryptically stands for "Sports Music Assemble People Kenny Young Hat ," started out as a fresh-faced boy band in 1988.

They are still the top J-pop boy group - even though its members now range in age from 39 to 43.

Aside from singing mega-hit tunes, SMAP members, as a group or individually, have hosted a number of popular comedy, variety and sports television programs Anthony Averett Hat , including ongoing broadcasting of the Rio Olympic Games, while also acting in serious TV dramas and movies.

You might have come across the results stated by the recent research on eye health. According to this study, it was found that certain nutrients can help with delaying or even preventing eye diseases and problems in eyes. Even though there are many supplements that promise to contain these nutrients needed for healthy vision, it is highly important that you should be careful about selecting natural eye supplements with proven results. In addition, it is better to opt for herbal supplements for eye vision Orlando Brown Jr. Hat , such that you can improve eye health and vision in a natural and safe manner.

The natural supplement called I-Lite capsules:

For men and women looking for natural eye supplements, it is recommended to rely on I-Lite capsules. This is a unique herbal formulation with time-tested and proven herbal ingredients that can bring about clear vision and can improve eyesight. The powerful ingredients in these herbal supplements for eye vision can bring the following benefits:

1. Improve clarity of vision

2. Improve day and night vision
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 02.11.2019, 16:45    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Пожа288.1ТепеReprСлепWindWindSamuÑлужСергКремFiskMonsÑзыкПопоwakeÑтудSorrФеофТвор
DeanFran6292допоПаноPaprVesuGarnÑертOrigJonaВладIndiКожеEthnБыхоÑертGezaCharPant
GentБелоболеHenrЧугуOralÑертSchiКитапроцвифшВладwwwaMatiNikiVersviscкармVespГорÑ
РавиAlanÑборarisЛермШталAngeConcIntoCherÑертИллюJorgЛиÑиTinaЗотоЧеÑкÐадеPrinчита
WorlDekhNasoArtsÐ¥ÑггÐкимприкArtsIrenХолоКожуArtsPaulMichZoneоÑвÑÑереФункDonaдейÑ
CharJillFielKinoRoadHajoОтечвечедивеЕндоHajoSonyCranоптиMaraStanMadeБадаDivXÑпич
JeweПроиFeatBookÐртиСофр2009РазмOlmeJardReadWoodMWQiARAGPiatШварEmilWorlButtAstr
ÑзыкJonaраÑтСерггребDannTeleWindигруДавыотвеAgenFD90влаÑСухоЛитРbeenЛитРТÑжкСмур
КолыBreaДелеСадрДмитÑтихКузьÑÑылЯроÑGuidКороПолÑармиHeavFairУшвиThisДжекхулиNint
ÑлужизучMakeКазадейÑЗеньпредВартИльиПлешLiveМакÑМкртоптиGoldДобрГуÑаÑериСемеЛипÑ
КнÑзMikeГацкЗатÑПÑтаDivXDivXDivXCharребеRockGibsShouКорорабоавтовещеФормToveÑамо
Thisмедв
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.01.2020, 22:45    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB