Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Coding-Tutorials
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
bears123
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 23.05.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.02.2020, 05:56    Titel: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Antworten mit Zitat
I have owned and operated a personal training studio in Cherry Hill Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping , NJ for the past 14 years. In that time, I have had several supplement companies approach me to sell their products to my clients. I take my job very seriously and I don't make any recommendations unless I am 100% certain that the products are safe and effective. If I don't use the product I could never recommend it. It's just the way I am, and believe me I could have made some serious money. To be perfectily honest I always saw supplement wholesalers as snake oil salesmen they totally freaked me out. I would always let them spattle off all the benefits of their products and then I would shut them up with a few words ,"show me the research." That would be the last time I spoke with them.

So for the last 14 years Cheap NFL Jerseys From China , I have not recommended any supplements excluding some prepost workout snacks. I have 4 major concerns with supplement usage.

1. I've always been skeptical of supplement companies because there are no FDA regulations, you can do or say basically whatever you want without any regulation. My personal favorites are the weight loss supplement infomercials that tout you can lose crazy amounts of weight as long as you take their product followed with exercise and a healthy diet. A sugar pill, daily physical exercise, and a healthy diet would achieve great results. Absolutely priceless!!

2. If a product really works it should have supporting research from a double blindplacebo study published in a reputable research journal (Check ). And what do these supplements do long term? Most supplement research studies only last a few months at best. Longitudinal studies on the safety of supplements over long term usage are unheard of. There are several bogus research journals that will publish studies to anyone willing to pay for it. The research should also test the specific supplement in question not a generalized herbmineralvitamin. The dosage Cheap NFL Jerseys China , delivery, purity, and concentration of a supplement make a huge difference on how it is absorbed in the body.

3. Another issue I have with supplement companies is that I have no way of knowing their ingredient purity. Several supplements have active ingredients in them and am I supposed to just take their word for it. I trust no one when it comes to my health and I'd rather try to eat my nutrients instead of trying to get them in a pill. The majority of supplement companies don't do any actual quality control tests on their ingredients let alone from an independent, unbiased research facility.

4. I still have major concerns with supplements including deliverability. Most supplements do not get absorbed by the body because different nutrients get absorbed in different parts of the digestive tract. That's my major problem with one a day supplements. There's no way a multi-vitaminmineral in one pill can get absorbed effectively. Most supplements wind up in your urine Cheap NFL Jerseys , over taxing your kidneys and giving you absolutely no benefit. Most omega 3 fish oil capsules get broken down in your stomach acid which can create nasty belching and absolutely no benefit. For omega 3s to have any benefit they need to be broken down in your small intestine where they can be absorbed optimally, not your stomach.

I eat a pretty healthy diet, but I don't get in the RDA recommended 7 fruit and vegetable servings per day along with 2 weekly servings of fish. I just don't have enough time in a day to get it all in. I know that I have holes in my daily nutritional intake, so what am I supposed to do? My distrust of supplements makes it very difficult for me to trust anyone.

You have to do your homework before you choose any supplement. Here's a supplement checklist:

1. The company should have been in business for at least 10 years
2. There should be at least 2-5 clinical studies in peer-reviewed research journals on the specific supplement.
3. There should be a minimum of at least 20 or more quality control tests on each supplement product
4. Find out if they have any long term studies done.
5. Testimonials mean nothing Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , most are paid endoresements. If it sounds to good to be true then it is.

Always be a skeptic and you can't go wrong. What is the single most important thing you can do as a business owner? That is a question that this week I think I have found an answer to. The answer? Keep your ear to the marketplace by listening to your customers.

Ford's Mistake

In the early 1920's Henry Ford launched his assembly-line produced Model T. The car was relatively inexpensive, yet of good quality for the time. In order to reach production goals, the company decided to offer only one color of the car-black. "You could have any color you wanted, as long as it was black" Cheap Jerseys Online , the saying went. With this strategy, Ford quickly dominated the market, capturing up to 57% of the car market at its height. It was a brilliant initial strategy, but Ford eventually faltered. He simply forgot to listen to his customers that were asking for additional color options. General Motors saw this trend Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , and capitalized on it, producing cars in a multitude of color options and quickly taking back much of the Ford market share gains. With all the innovative ideas, industry-changing processes, and brilliant strategies Ford came up with Cheap Jerseys From China , he forgot the most basic principle-the business owner rarely knows better than his or her customers.

Surveying Your Clients

There are a few ways to listen to your clients. Most business owners, at least in the early stages, maintain contact with and speak with at least a few clients each week. This is a good start, but I have found that it is not enough to speak with only our large clients-as these clients often have very different requirements that an average user.

The best way that I have found to be able to get feedback from our full client base is by sending a survey. S. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap College Basketball Jerseys
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.11.2020, 22:58    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
hallofresidence.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтoceanmining.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
tuchkasÑайтÑайт
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Coding-Tutorials Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB