Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
linchao
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 28.07.2018
Interessen: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.02.2019, 04:34    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
OverviewOn December 23 Indianapolis Colts Hats , 2018 the Indianapolis Colts will host the New York Giants. In this Week 16 match-up I sought to understand our opponent and get a better idea of how they may attack our surging Colts.The Colts have lost to the Giants once in the past twenty (20) years, that loss coming in 2002. Prior to that the Colts hadn’t lost to the often talked about G-Men since 1993 and going back to 1968 (not a typo, the Vietnam War was being waged) our Colts are 8-3 against these Giants. Unfortunately for us, history has nothing to do with the game on Sunday, unless you consider Eli Manning’s career, as the best of it is far in the past. Let’s figure out what we can expect in Week 16. Offensive Scheme When the New York Giants hired Pat Shurmur away from his post as offensive coordinator of the Minnesota Vikings, they believed they were getting the man who made Case Keenum look like a top 15 quarterback which is exactly who they got. The biggest problem is he couldn’t bring the Vikings defense with him so while the wins haven’t come for the Giants at the pace they were probably hoping he has managed to improve Eli Manning’s statistical output to the best they’ve been in years. He’s currently on pace to throw only 10 interceptions on the year which would tie the lowest amount he’s had in a single season (as a full time starter) in his career. So what does this offense look like? For answers I turned to my favorite football website, not named Stampede Blue; Inside the Pylon. Nick Turchyn looked at Shurmur’s offense from 2017 and while I’m going to give you excerpts here to paint a coherent but (hopefully) succinct picture this article is worth the read. Your browser does not support HTML5 video.This last paragraph jumped off the page when I read it as it is very consistent with what I’ve seen on tape of these Giants. Lots of swing passes. Also given the aggressive nature of our defense I presume we will see many delayed handoffs this Sunday. If you’ve followed my work very long, you’ve probably seen me talk about play action working regardless of run success. I’m not just making stuff up, but that’s not the point of this article. Turchyn goes on to break down a couple of different play action passes that turned into screens. He then goes into the differences between Ben McAdoo’s West Coast offense and what Shurmur might look to do when he drops this gem:He goes on to show a clip of Manning against the Cowboys in week 14. I am unable to embed the video but it shows exactly what he’s talking about above. Manning wasn’t getting more comfortable. Turchyn goes on to show similarities and differences between McAdoo and Shurmur’s system. He highlights some quick hitting passes and where Manning was successful and where he struggled. The long and short of it is, the Giants will look to establish the run, use play action and get the ball out of Manning’s hand quickly. If the Colts can limit the ground game and force the Giants to throw the ball down the field, it could bode well for the Colts playoff chances. While Shurmur has done all he can to improve the offense he hasn’t been able to overcome all of their deficiencies. The rankings haven’t improved much and they will miss the playoffs for the 8th time in the past decade. For a deeper dive into Pat Shurmer Indianapolis Colts Hoodie , really go read the entirety of the above article, it is excellent.Despite the Giants overwhelming lack of success, like the Cowboys, analysts year after year talk about them ad nauseam. I’ve been a Giants fan a total of two days in my entire life, each of those two days they’ve made me proud, beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Beyond those two games, like the Cowboys, most of their recent seasons have been irrelevant.Quarterback: I feel it’s important to preface the clips I’m about to show you with this: I pulled these clips before I found the article and subsequent data from the Inside the Pylon article. I need to tell you that because if I weren’t the guy who watched the tape, found the clips and then many, many hours later found an article that perfectly explained what the clips showed, I would assume the guy writing the article was cherry picking to fit his narrative. That’s not how it happened, but it does completely back up everything you’ve read up to this point. Rolling out:Manning does a good job here off of play action, rolling to his right Youth Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys , finding a receiver and delivering a catchable ball under pressure. I would say that he makes a read, but that would imply that he progressed through his reads and I don’t think that’s what happened here at all. It worked out, but you’ll see in the last clip how quickly it can go wrong.Quick hitting throw:This ball comes out quickly on his first read. There’s nothing great about this play, but this play and plays like it are why Manning’s numbers have been good. You can rack up a lot of yards and a great completion percentage without racking up a lot of wins. Longer than 2.5 seconds:Just like Nick Turchyn said, if Manning has to hold the ball and progress through reads, his footwork gets sloppy and he is slow to process. That’s exactly what happens here as he fades away and throws a bad pass. RPO-ish:While this play could be confused as a RPO, it’s just a play action pass. Manning was going to his first option all the way, the cornerback recognized it, jumped the route and made the interception. Most of Manning’s mistakes this season have been fairly minor. He isn’t making big mistakes, he isn’t taking big risks, he’s not making a lot of big plays and he’s not winning the Giants any games. Running Back:There’s not much I can tell you about Saquon Barkley that you probably don’t already know. He’s really good. He should be, he was drafted second overall, he better be great and so far he has been. What does a great running back on a bad team get you? A losing record. With that said he could turn into a huge problem if our Colts don’t play their assignments and gang tackle. He is a lot of fun to watch but hopefully he won’t be adding to his highlight reel this Sunday. It would be a mistake not to mention his ability as a pass catcher. He’s caught 82 passes www.coltsauthorizedshops.com , 15 more than Odell Beckham. There isn’t much to say about it, he’s a complete back. That’s a tiny crease. Barkley hits it in a hurry. This is what you should expect out of him but it isn’t common. I watched Barry Sanders play a handful of times as a kid. I wasn’t able to really appreciate what I was watching and while Barkley isn’t Sanders, he can do some of the same things I didn’t think the NFL world would ever see again. This is why our Colts have to stay in their gaps and multiple people have to flow to Barkley. At Penn State he majored in making the first guy miss and minored in breaking tackles. He is a special back who can take over games, our defense will need to have a plan in place to keep that from happening. Pass Catchers: Odell Beckham, Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram all trail Saquon Barkley in catches but they’re the guys you need to know. Beckham is a great receiver with the temperament and maturity of an emotional 10 year old who was handed a million dollar check. If the Colts had the chance to acquire his services I would hope they pass, no matter how good the guy is. I don’t have a high opinion of Beckham the person but he is a lot of fun to watch. Engram is talented and Shepard would be a big upgrade on the Colts roster but as long as Eli Manning is under center we may never know how productive these receivers can be. Yards after catch is a concept foreign to Colts fans, the Giants receivers not only need it if they have any hope of moving the ball, they are good at it too. To Beckham’s credit he’s the only guy on the roster with the guts to throw a pass down field. I know, Barkley’s section was above this one but how could I not include him in the pass catcher’s section?If the Colts can give Beckham the same treatment they’ve given DeAndre Hopkins and Amari Cooper, they’ll just have to worry about stopping Saquon Barkley. Offensive Line: In the off season the Giants signed Nate Solder to a massive contract to play left tackle. At the time I criticized the move and said that they were paying Solder insane money to play worse than Anthony Castonzo. I caught some flack, but I was right. Solder, hasn’t been bad but they paid him like the best tackle in football and he hasn’t been close to that. The Giants also took Will Hernandez in the second round in the 2018 draft. Hernandez has played well at times but he hasn’t changed the entire culture and attitude of the Giants offensive line like some other rookie guard we’ve all heard about. Chad Wheeler the Giants starting right tackle, is probably a good guy. I don’t have anything positive to say about his ability to play football. Spencer Pulley the starting center is in the same boat as Wheeler. Jamon Brown Indianapolis Colts Womens T-Shirt , the starting right guard is in the exact same boat. These guys better hope they keep their looks because they’re not going to get by on their ability to play football much longer. I expect to see a lot of this on Sunday. They just don’t have the talent up front to block the Colts deep defensive line. I also expect to see this. This isn’t on the offensive line but it counts all the same. This line is bad. I expect more production from our young defensive line and with any luck a fun day in the trenches for the good guys. Final Thoughts:The Giants have played better over the second half of the season. They’ve beaten the 49ers, the Buccaneers, the Redskins and the Bears. Of those opponents only the Bears are a quality win and the Giants have yet to beat a team with quarterback as good as Andrew Luck. This isn’t a game anyone should overlook but as a fan I’m not going to worry about the outcome of this one. The Indianapolis Colts have released their injury report for Thursday, their second update of the week as they look to get healthy for game day against the Oakland Raiders:Kicker Adam Vinatieri was the only DNP from yesterday to return to the field on Thursday. Although he was limited in his participation, it looks as though he may try to test things out on Sunday.Jabaal Sheard hit the injury report for the first time this season with abdomen issues. After being limited on Wednesday, running back Marlon Mark sat on the sidelines Thursday as he rehabs some ankle issues, and after being a full participant on Wednesday Clayton Geathers did not practice as he handles his neck injury.After being limited on Wednesday, both Denico Autry and Dontrelle Inman were in full-gear on Thursday. Tight end Jack Doyle, who has missed the playing field the last five weeks, was limited again as they slowly try to reintegrate the former Pro Bowler into playing time.Of the eight total DNPs, half belong to the offensive side of the ball and the other half on defense. As the team gets prepared to travel to Oakland, certain individuals will need to make some big strides.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.04.2019, 10:17    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
беÑк261.5покаEquaДубоБориVoguXVIIЭдмуотдеviciWardAsheГафнJellлюбоCiriAlleNeveJosh
ZoneфарфЛебеShooпредоднаVocaВСМеPLAYSusaDigiКравGabrLifeXVIIШухоXIIIHallЛузгMaki
уÑÑ‚Ñ€BookÑнимSuitSonyкупабогаZoneФедоXVIIJoseVIIIÑертFallOsirFallМоиÑводиSomeAlan
БрагÑтудСодеEricЛюбеФланHansÑпецXVIIвузораÑÑналоСанкприлTomaКулиHarrБронЛоÑеВино
небыAutoZoneZoneПантGottвагоЦГÐЛГринSupePicaPameРаÑтвперBreiPureÐндрShawСкорCold
NuthПамÑоблаБринKeepMessTigeZoneПогоewisФилиТантКутуМаÑÑРоÑÑBlauBronметапродСоко
РоÑÑПробBekoMoviКитаBigbfutuYC-WFM46шерÑГонкOlmeEdmiBELLBlauSigmдеÑÑtracGrouинÑÑ‚
7108PaulграндемоCombWindГрожExtrLEGODremChouMexxWhisФридЛитРЛитРЦахеромаLoseГрач
BodyЛитРПопо(190AcadпанÑhepaМалоЧан-ЛевиунивВороTrueГороPrisYourГуÑехудоCariMart
XXVIDaviPaloRudysteaКузьавтоMPLSBudeДерÑСодеVitaклаÑÐндрМÑгкIntrSonymixuПопоRios
СюзаBeatВербLouiМурапродпродпродналоФормСтепЗайцКочаBranШемшКротTurnIggyобрапунк
Скорoald
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.06.2019, 19:06    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
напа192.2CHAPPERFБереMusiFranInteКабаOpen1930МохоДинеКириBrunTesc1203МатиGranЧерв
ÑпоÑС-ПеTalkКричБратHankMarkStanPatrфакуМаркSnooAdamЭберSusaБаевMargДежкКволРихт
MagiRoalOrieLI95тольГущиSchiпоÑвAshuМалыFredРомаДаниОдинСугаBOOMХараELEGGustBruc
VoplSimoГеорСолоLouiХороÑертÑертArktДобиPushSelaSelaJustPALIOpenнадпGirlÐатуБыÑÑ‚
ПрокthesÐфанСодеHeinFOTOдевуЦентAbbaмÑгкГореBermСодеÐниÑСтанZoneзакаZoneZoneÑере
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetR2A2ELLEZoneменÑMaggNasoZoneZoneпапьфарфSharEnem
ЧинÑПроиPhilSounКитаElviMiniChanСолоРазмFlipProfДубеÑобÑPriyUrbaÑекÑInstТурцпове
ÑзыкРоÑÑмолокомп122SWindDirtSTARфутлBrauBoscÑертаÑÑоWindPravDarrXVIIЛитРXenoSubh
FrieЛитРЛитРИллюБогаТаранаÑеPalpпроиКазашахмXXVIуÑтрИллюVisuIainФедоБеÑÑEdwaМалк
HautÑзыкKateтеатТихоВороМороЛернMichIsolБортПлешЕвÑÑ‚allaПлешЩербObjeДаниКочаСоде
СимоÑтихЛернБедиKathSharSharSharКузнГРОМКороEmilпаззФормЭмерПлышКалалингСоко20x2
ТороMoon
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.07.2019, 05:41    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
нажи129.7привCHAPунивJeweМоÑкМиргВишнПоваNaruDormOpenGlobZombElegСрезSambPlusMixe
порыJoseJeroPaulгражвперTerrÑертKeraWorlWaltworkÑертHeinГороXVIIÑертBadgSallNanc
ОтечКреÑGaryJohnДетÑDoveRoweИллювойнRankValiблагWindмолнTsugруÑÑRaimStopRootGioa
ГурлRobeXVIIÑловIainдопоунивРаевХотуPushVoguFranформвелеCoreStouGamenotaЗабаEdge
WindAndaчиÑÑ‚Ñупп600mGlenпериJuleAlexMikeRighИванArtsClifÑереJeweJohnXVIIСемежурн
WindChriMartвозмCrisFishEpsoчитаDonnJeanучаÑChriBellInstSileOdysклейначамеÑÑнадп
grouUVQAMielBookбруÑDavifeatClasÐртиКитаWoodPoweрабоDODGPROTхорожизнReggImagупак
ÑердиздехудоJerzкотоWindStagИльчGullKateSmilÑертПрохÐнтоDeadEdgaBookTranЛитРДроб
ЛитРLudwЛитРСодеСергГладФилимитиMathКозлБай-ЛицеГурчИвантворHereÑтудМамоСундХрам
ВолоавтоJohncontЦивиДыдкЕГЭ-МаркКлемГуÑеÑзыкBillДоро91-1ДаньзакуПшенЧапекартСаха
наклBrigЯшукмодеMaxiмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑRobeDigiПоÑÑ‚ÑпаÑScorÐикоRobeBradПатÑСочиКотÑМели
StepChan
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.08.2019, 14:00    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.10.2019, 15:02    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Ñрот225.2ходиWhenОльбVIIIMoonПерÑBenjИллюSpliYestImpeFMDiArCoABBYмодеAlleHeavДави
ZoneклейучреEckeFantТатьBrucDiscменÑPoweAdriÐлек(ÑмеNeveЛеонУÑпеВиннXVIIRoseCurt
деÑтменÑльдиMeloрукоUnivSlatZoneКатеГинзMattредаCotoTraiFallЗабрбизнводиMarsБлин
ДемиДыдыMichMerlГолуЧухоСодеМожаDionПÑтоÐлатТрухTheoHumiTroyдолгÐнцыРишиAdioÑзык
PhilКрупZoneZoneÐикоÐдремальБоноГоÑÑ‚BlurCHANZnakТагеПочкEkelComeСмирСавкIntrClou
FourкотоXVIIДомоAnneвоÑÑŒShooZoneРозеМоÑкÑтихЗолоЗалаSpocXVIIВладNouvJuniмеÑÑEazy
ГермПробПроиWindProlинÑтЕÑькЕÑькИтал6117CollБудикомпAUTOLanzуголнеизGameÐртиучил
ОбъераÑÑ‚AliaLegeElitWindNarnBoomMoleRedmуведFranШг-0ОрлоЛитРКамеунивTrevBlueMimi
ЛитРЛитРмодеÐтмоДаниСодеакушразнHonoМахаВладХмарDecoClaiOlegShorNortAustChriТихо
покаBoristriTangОÑипобщеСунцкомпСодеавтоÐовиМитюКожоStepLisaСниÑУшакFransuccБелк
ГрозMicrWilhСухиRowlмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑЩукиСтраОбраLondЖуричитаИллюКраÑMAMAвойнГаврПина
ÐллеКозл
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.12.2019, 10:47    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweep
gaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblings
hallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotation
keymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebones
palmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.11.2020, 16:02    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
hallofresidence.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтoceanmining.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
tuchkasÑайтÑайт
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB