Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Pat Shurmur will adjust and adapt to running back injuries

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Projekte
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
liny195
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 23.11.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.01.2019, 07:10    Titel: Pat Shurmur will adjust and adapt to running back injuries Antworten mit Zitat
When the New York Giants left the Meadowlands last Monday afternoon for a week of joint practices and a preseason game with the Detroit Lions New York Giants T-Shirt , they appeared to have a lot of problems to fix. The defense looked fragile, the offense looked anemic, and there were serious questions about the quarterback position after their 20-10 loss to the Cleveland Browns.Despite not getting back from Detroit until 5:00 am on Saturday morning — “Sleep is overrated,” Shurmur said — the team has to feel better about their performance following a 30-17 victory. But there is still work to be done, as Shurmur told reporters in his press conference Saturday afternoon. On the offensive line The Giants’ offensive line should still be considered a work in progress. The coach isn’t expecting them to be great right away, but is looking for progress over the course of the pre-season. “I thought they performed better than the week before,” Shurmur said. “Aside from the one play where the ball potentially got knocked out of Davis (Webb’s) hand, I thought the protection was pretty good. I thought we did a decent job run blocking. There’s certainly plays in there where we can do better, but for the most part, I think they battled. I think they had 25 snaps together, and there were really no communication errors. So it was a solid performance. There’s plenty of areas where we can get better, but each week they’re doing some things better and better.”About run blocking, Shurmur mentioned that he wasn’t happy with how the team ran the ball to start the game, but they responded well to a mid-game adjustment. “Again,” Shurmur said, “that’s part of adjusting. We try to adjust in-game. We weren’t running the ball as well as I wanted to early and then we made some adjustments and found a way to do it later. It’s just like your practice plans, too. I think what’s important is you make adjustments to them. I have a certain amount of work I think we need to get done and certain things we want to practice, but if you have less of this player and more of another in terms of groups, you just feature those guys in practice.”He also added that the apparent issues timing the snap between Davis Webb and Jon Halapio aren’t a concern. Shurmur said, when asked if that was evidence of a communication issue, “No, that was actually us working our operation. We were in silent count, sometimes it takes a little bit longer to get it done because of the communication and how we do it. It’s great because we had to practice it and Davis (Webb) was involved as the starter, so it’s just a little bit different than having Eli (Manning) in there. It’s all good in a preseason game. We were fighting the clock a little more than I wanted to, but those are the things you learn by being in silent count in an away arena.”On the running back situation Giants were already down one running back with the injury to Saquon Barkley. Shurmur confirmed Saturday afternoon that the team would be without a second running back with RB Jalen Simmons, as well as linebacker Calvin Munson, in the concussion protocol. “Yeah,” Shurmur said, “I guess I can comment on that. Jalen had a concussion and he’s actually doing well today. At least the reports are that he’s doing well. He’s moving around, he was actually moving around last night, so we’re just going to take it day by day with him and see how he progresses. Calvin Munson also had a concussion, so they’re both involved in the protocol and certainly we don’t ever want to put a player on the field that shouldn’t be out there, and so we’ll let this thing in both these cases, we’ll let them come back as they can.”With the team now down two running backs for the time being, Shurmur will have to get creative and make adjustments. Interestingly, one of the adjustments he mentioned could be using fullback Shane Smith as a running back.Shurmur said, “Yeah, we will just manage it. I think we have ways we can get into different personnel groupings. We have quite a few (running backs) and we will get what we can out of them. We have a fullback in Shane Smith that can take someone’s running back work. We’ll make it work.”In addition to using Smith as a running back, some also noticed a play in practice which saw Evan Engram line up in the backfield as a ball carrier — that, however, doesn’t seem like a wrinkle the team would use in a preseason game.On the defense Perhaps the biggest coup for the Giants of the 2018 offseason was the hiring of James Bettcher to rebuild the Giants’ defense. Once Bettcher became available, Shurmur said that he didn’t have to sell himself or his defense. “There was no sales pitch,” Shurmur said. “When I put this thing together, I had a coordinator in mind that I wanted because he was hard to play against. So, I saw on tape, by playing against him, what our defense should look like, and he’s just trying to implement that. There was no sales pitch. I think I’ve been pleased with how hard they’ve played, especially the first couple of groups. We’ve been able to kind of control the run, and at times get pressure on that quarterback, and that’s what you want to do, but he didn’t have to sell me. I think just having played against him and knowing that he was available, I wanted to bring him here in New York.”Perhaps the biggest concern with the Giant’s starting defense after two preseason games is covering running backs and tight ends in the middle of the field. This isn’t a problem which is exclusive to the Giants — their own offense will attempt to cause those same issues for defenses throughout the season. But, it is a problem, and may not be completely avoidable. “Any time a linebacker gets matched up on the back,” Shurmur said, “it’s something that we all work on. Actually the sack, what would have been a sack but was actually an incomplete pass, we were doing the same thing against their linebackers, so it happens at times. The key is if the ball gets completed, then we have to get it on the ground. It’s not secret New York Giants Hats , all teams try to do it.”That attitude springs from his general philosophy regarding football: Take care of the football, disrupt the on defense, and don’t make a bad situation worse. Shurmur said, “I’ve always believed if you take care of the ball and on defense if you take it away from them, that’s the obvious, and then if one of those things happens to you and you’re on the bad side of it, you’ve got to keep them from scoring or if you get a turnover, you need to score. That’s the mindset, and it’s kind of a totality of the things I’ve learned over the years.”On the Herzlich penaltyThe Giants mounted a respectable pass rush against the Detroit Lions, generating pressure from all across their defensive front. Their box score would have looked even better had the officials not thrown a questionable flag on Mark Herzlich for unnecessary roughness. It’s a call that Shurmur feels some kind of way about.“I have a very strong opinion of that play,” Shurmur said. “We’re going to send that play in to get evaluated and we’ll see what they say, and what they do tell me, I won’t tell you. I don’t think it’s necessary to get fined in the preseason. Here’s the thing – we want to teach a physical, safe game, played by the rules, and things happen fast in games, and we all certainly see things differently in real speed, so sometimes it gets left to interpretation when you replay it in HD very slowly, so we’ll just see. Part of the preseason is everyone getting used to the new rule. Not only how to play the game, but how to officiate it; and I’m hopeful I’m going to get an answer on that play.” The New York Giants won their second game of the year late Monday night. It was far from a dominating win, but the offense finally punched through and capitalized on the defense doing just enough to keep the Giants in the game and give them an opportunity to win. It was also our first chance to see the Giants after their Week 9 bye, and see what the team might look like in the second half of the year. So then, what do the numbers from the game tell us about the Giants as they move toward the end of the season and the next phase of their rebuilding effort. OffenseQuarterbackEli Manning played fine. The raw numbers for Manning were uninspiring, completing 19-of- 31 passes for 188 yards and 3 touchdowns. Nobody should say that “Eli is back!” or that he held the team back in their win. All told, he did what the Giants’ needed him to do when they needed him to do it. Most importantly, Manning went 6-of-9 for 69 yards and a touchdown on the Giants’ final drive to secure the win. It was Manning’s 36th fourth-quarter game-winning drive, and regardless of what happens from here on out, it was nice to see. Interestingly, it was Manning’s play in the passing game which reveals just how wildly different the offensive game plan was in the first and second halves. At it’s core, Pat Shurmur’s offense is a safe “ball control” offense. He wants to make things as easy as possible on the quarterback and avoid putting the football at risk if at all possible. That means that the Giants’ offense is always going to feature short passes of five yards or less. In the first half, Manning averaged roughly 2.9 yards per attempt on his passes, but finished with an average intended air yards of 8.5 per NextGenStats. While we don’t have the breakdown for average intended air yards for the halves, for his average to get up to 8.5 for the game, it must have been much higher in the second half. Had they opened the game with that mentality, Manning might have been at the top of the league.The Giants may want to run a ball control offense, but the evidence of our eyes suggests they should bow to reality and flip the script on their preferred low-to-high reads. All told, Manning spread the ball around well and thanks to the more aggressive second half, attacked all levels of the field. Offensive LineThe headline heading in to the night was newly acquired Jamon Brown getting the start at right guard. And at first blush, the newest incarnation of the offensive line played well. Manning was hit four times and sacked once in 31 drop backs. He was clearly more comfortable with his protection than he had been in previous weeks. Particularly, the play of Brown and Will Hernandez helped establish a firm pocket in which Manning could work. He still got the ball out in 2.6 seconds, but he had a (roughly) average sized pocket. Part of that was because San Francisco doesn’t have a great pass rush. They only rank 17th in pressure rate, and their best rusher — DeForest Buckner — plays on the interior, where the Giants’ best linemen are. Skill Position PlayersThe Giants gave Saquon Barkley (54 snaps, 92 percent) 20 carries, the most of his career thus far. Most of them came in the first half when the time of possession was more equal and the Giants were either playing with a lead or only trailing by three points. But volume didn’t help Barkley produce on the ground — his longest run was 18 yards, and most of his carries were not successful. As we have seen time and again, the Giants’ offensive line simply can not run block, and whenever Barkley had a successful run it was due to him stringing together jump cuts or bulling through arm tackles. However, the Giants finally got Barkley involved in the passing game past the line of scrimmage, and it paid off.Barkley only caught four passes on five targets, but the fact that they made an effort to get him involved past the line of scrimmage is a significant step forward for the offense. That angle route, in particular, is something which should be a featured part of the Giants’ offense. It likely forces a match-up of Barkley on a linebacker, which is an easy read for the quarterback and likely as not puts Barkley in position to make a play in space. In this case, it resulted in a big 23 yard catch and run to help set up the Giants’ game-winning touchdown.The wheel route — the only incompletion Barkley’s way — is another route which should be part of the Giants’ regular passing offense. It appeared as though there was a miscommunication which lead to the incompletion, but that is a very difficult route for any defense to defend, particularly when a back like Barkley is running it. The Giants also got Odell Beckham Jr. (56 snaps, 95 percent) involved down the field. The superstar wide receiver only caught four passes of his own, but two of them were for touchdowns, and he could have added another two long touchdowns to the tally — save for an underthrow by Manning and a slip by Beckham. However, it was still refreshing to see as many of his routes run down the field as there were. All told New York Giants Hoodie , Eli Manning spread the ball around widely, with nine different Giants being targeted at least once: Wayne Gallman (1 target, 5 snaps)Bennie Fowler (1 target, 26 snaps) Rhett Ellison (1 target, 1 reception, 6 yards, 33 snaps) Corey Coleman (1 target, 1 reception, 11 yards, 8 snaps) Elijhaa Penny, (2 targets, 2 receptoon, 12 yards, 7 snaps)Sterling Shepard (3 targets, 2 receptions, 9 yards, 1 TD, 56 snaps)Evan Engram (5 targets, 4 receptions, 46 yards, 36 snaps)Saquon Barkley (5 targets, 4 receptions, 33 yards, 54 snaps) Odell Beckham Jr. (11 targets, 4 receptions, 73 yards, 2 TDs, 56 snaps)DefenseDefensive FrontThe Giants’ front seven was lead by linebacker Alec Ogletree who once again played every one of the Giants’ defensive snaps (73 snaps). EDGE Olivier Vernon was next with 64 snaps (88 percent), while defensive tackles Dalvin Tomlinson and B.J. Hill played 45 and 42 snaps, respectively. After a strong showing playing most of the Giants’ defensive snaps against Washington, EDGE Lorenzo Carter only played 33 snaps (45 percent) Monday night. Carter played roughly the same number of snaps as Kerry Wynn (36) and Josh Mauro (31), and only 13 more than Kareem Martin. However, considering Carter was probably the Giants’ best defensive player (racking up 7 total tackles, 3 tackles for a loss, and a quarterback hit), the Giants need to figure out a way to get him on the field more. He isn’t close to putting it all together and turning his flashes into consistent great play, but more snaps will only help that process. The Giants also need to figure out how to get ILB B.J. Goodson more snaps. Goodson finished with 6 total tackles, a tackle for a loss, 2 interceptions and 2 passes defensed in just34 snaps. Like Carter, Goodson is coming off a good game against Washington with an expanded role. It might mean rotating Ogletree (who was regularly exploited in coverage by the 49ers) off the field and replacing him with a third safety, but the Giants need to figure out some way to get their two young (and best) linebackers more time on the defense. Unfortunately, the Giants didn’t record a single sack, and Carter’s QB hit (for which he was flagged) was the only one by the Giants. All told, none of the Giants got closer than league-average to Nick Mullens, who had a very comfortable pocket all night long.SecondaryIn the secondary, CBs Janoris Jenkins and B.W. Webb, and safeties Landon Collins and Curtis Riley all played every defensive snap. Unfortunately, none of them played particularly well. Collins in particular was consistently singled out in man coverage on George Kittle, and the match-up was a go-to for the 49ers. Collins’ role changed some in the second half and he did play better, but Collins’ role is something the Giants need to examine going forward. He can be an impact player, but he needs to either be in zone coverage or playing downhill, not going backwards in man coverage.The Giants did use big nickel, three safety looks on the majority of snaps, playing Michael Thomas as the third safety on 39 snaps (53 percent). That could be a potential remedy for both the linebacker and Collins questions, using Thomas as a strong safety in place of Alec Ogletree while Goodson stays on the field and Collins plays more of the “moneybacker” role.UDFA rookie Grant Haley played 31 snaps as the nickel corner and turned in another promising performance, with two tackles, a tackle for a loss and a pass defensed. Fellow UDFA rookie safgety Sean Chandler, only played 8 snaps. That was somewhat disappointing, as it was hoped that he could see some snaps replacing Curtis Riley and perhaps show some sign that he could upgrade the vital free safety position.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.04.2019, 14:28    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
(Вам316.5PERFBettСергErstTrudЭфроМалчБьёрКаÑÑ‹LoveKoliJorgParaewelпещеTescDancSQUA
LuckTellLastRockпоÑÑ‚EyelskitHereгоÑуNigeAudiУкрафотоПÑтишахмОрÑрСвирGiveоконwwwi
FarlOZONBonumailNichПроф`ФотZoneХайкГрауÐовоКондредаFallзнакКошеСтариллюКурÑмузы
КондAsiaГордхудоЛазуЭйÑмраÑÑHeatМилюÑкончитаФилиВольМÑчиКаптШинкXVIIСыÑоCircГурв
ФедоCompZoneZoneПиÑаAlicзагачитахудоClaiTherотечТучннаркQueeWidoFearEarlКуштGree
SilbThesКазиHaveChalDefyFlavZoneHermМуцеСодеЛепеVorwScanДубоBodyклейкорпмеÑÑкрем
CataПроиElecПроÑToddB730findЕфретипоESSGPolaЛурьABL0ABL0CHEVхорономеkbpsÐртиоÑно
ÑборMagiTaketoucтекÑIchaWindUdbhлинеUnitуведNighRoyaÑвÑзFreqwwwnЛитРLaurÑтихWind
SigmЛитРвузоAcadкульПевц1953ДолгПариЛуврCommLeonTopGApocPianКараDOORSergдругThan
мормJoanЛапикомпСолоМаркавтоБуÑыСодеSatuГордHaleDeutПаноБортSonywwwnхудоЯкобXIII
СамопродЛюбеСолозагамеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑИллюViteКондФатеИгарродиBookЛубеВалеЯворПолоСерт
BenjРумÑ
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.06.2019, 22:13    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
поÑÑ‚282.2чернBettKidsÐлекWindFadidoesБичеRatcMakeГуре6467TescTescРоÑÑДобрZyliПути
гранÐага1796СодеLawrДегоGenrEricXIIIEmilAlbuTellСобоLadyNoisÑлужXVIIПоноReneцикл
ОтечÑертCurvNX86UMMOClaiотÑтЛобаLycrNitrиÑтоÑертБабеAndrKarlтеатSusaИгнаXVIIPALI
ProlScotКлимРыбаAllaШтейHenrRomaCotoDvorMiniSelaEmilBergElegthesClivQuikFELIКрив
БориSelaDickМайоМохоМенагрупзачиGravГнезGabrантиБолоRalpDonaZoneXVIIZoneChet3110
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneZoneZoneÑереИллюZoneZoneZoneклейхороKOSSÑере
медиMabeMabeSlipTekkÐртиMyMy6500Fies4428RenzRubyClawSUBAOPELхоротераSoutБ16-Ñзык
TrefÑтилДонеElecкубиWindwwwnBOWRGiocTefaMoulSidnEukaЛитРМалаЛитРТрубЛитРЛитРЛитР
ЛитРPierErleКафаДÑткSoviXVIIредаГулÑихтиШерш`ЛенРатнDigiФрайSide(197изговерÑКадо
InteКондХÑддOlgaМатвСкорРадаавтокиноDISCBookВильавтоПушкТюлÑБабеNintЗаглГацкРого
МошкКокиÐлекГригСлупKOSSKOSSKOSSRuggCounÑиÑтзанинеблКороÑказПавлOtfrИманСолоБере
автоAris
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2019, 08:00    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Econ142.2ThisNormIntrLoveBestЯÑÑ‚Ñ€KareJourпропSupeClaiShouPralЕвроБеркМардArcaSpac
HearупакхозÑBeatJackкружСычеGreaКолеутопWantСтелBjorLaurÐйваAlouбратиздаКудлAdor
унивПороLynsVenuШелеBoxePeteГонкJongBrokчитаЧеренаÑÑ‚FranРоÑÑ‚XVIIZweiMeriWillLaur
нароBabyTramAgadWantJasmJunkTequОболJaynименрабоXVIIDianМалоJoyoOscaЖароÐурпКонд
GoodКругRushZoneMikaPapeвернClaiDecoLoseTranJUDABerlTakeLouiIntrThinWickRealПрох
ContMcGoЖалиSittHellBurnHoldZoneLuckхудоGoodпримPoorпредGlenSeriметанадгEDGEнача
OptiVestрозоFareANTIÐндрBookИталBeflФиÑу1523КитаРазмNamaхороPritÑтудTropDaatVali
ÑзыкСодеZongинÑтправWindFamiПрелмозаSmilBonuÑертупакКрейСеродрузБуреlessЛитРЛитР
ЛеÑиSomeСодеоконфилоÐезаÑтатJuleФормгодаунивMcDoИванDrivпоÑÑ‚VictДинаRobeуÑпеиÑку
ChorDougСаркÐоÑоЛиÑиредаJennоргаКудрShilDeepКачаТобизнанОполКогаФатеWhetЕзерFoll
ФормХорÑкурÑрааьБранEDGEEDGEEDGEПолкпиÑаMemoSineМазнраÑкcappматеПавлEasyMichПроÑ
GeorXVII
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.08.2019, 16:41    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.10.2019, 15:30    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
колд297.6PERFBettDeviHAWKCyprЧелеClarЮдовDamjRockDenoRalfгазепоÑÑ‚MarkживоВороKron
SchoфарфMusiDigiБулгJeweВороPostДудиИллеSweaДалеУлащChanMarcCowbФирÑFakeÐевеWind
КнÑзMichEuro4взюпремMoteСухиZoneJordВойцЛуцкCherКоÑÑПекаГороСиреВеÑеПолеÐечиПиÑа
ТеÑлИванSidnхудоКарпУвеÑинÑтуÑлоЗемлСальMarcВаÑиJordÑтихAlekПолеÐдаммеÑÑCircПерм
ЧиÑÑ‚CrasZoneZoneXVIIMakeдоктСоврÐелеClasLeavKingГрахХайчResuBrot1920ЦюруиÑтоEagl
ShadHaroкулипоÑвВладDehuDoraZoneнемеЯковXVIIКатаBuddЕМалВелиDigiXVIIпредMegaклей
SamsLiebMielТрофServакадPETEГ760LuxeESKTWoodТурцМинаBELLAUDIÑконThorAustРудеинÑÑ‚
инÑÑ‚VoicJaggHighКитаWindWind280-фольZelmRoweBvlgYarrСтавSomeЛитРGlosЛитРДежкLigh
qбоцmailЛитРXVIIДениXVIIРобеМалапанÑЦереЗенезачеиÑкаCanaКишкпрофМоÑÑЖуйкКупоFarr
СибиNancÐлекназаПлетиздаÐлекÐовиобщеYourTrasVancArndФомиШубиXbox225-Юзеф178-Канд
ВолиPlanÐеÑтЩукидругMegaMegaMegaJennBeyoФедоDATALarrавтоОльшПолиОÑноПоÑтЛитуХарт
ChriДавы
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.12.2019, 15:40    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайт
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.07.2020, 17:54    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Kare235.4BettGlauJeweEdwaBertAngeTotoLittHeleAsneDekoAtlaPlayXVIIHomeWaltAndySila
TrasXVIIJackPunkJoseTescCurvPrecSplaOralVictInteDaphXVIIPayiDancMikeGlenDailXVII
DoveRemePureDeejFyodWWWGRobeChriNotaOmsaLeonLycrArchDaviDiliStevLowlIsaaCathSela
JohnshinGeorSilvBrenClicInteComeChetAndySweeWilsJeffWETASilvMervSonyGiusSquaFuxi
MiyoSelaVIIIRSGANasoMetrRagnCarcdiamBlacIndoHarrXVIIZoneDaviZoneZoneRobeZoneZone
ZoneJeweZoneBlueZoneBabyZoneZoneZoneNoraZonediamDalvChetXVIIZonePASSOlymPCIeKron
OptiDolbHANSEnteKidsBookAMMaAdriExecplacFeatARROpokeMystuntaWritDiabOctoBathEduc
BillQueeBatuToyoMusiWindmailWindJumbBoscPhilantiTrioWindJoviManaLaurMotoRepoSera
StevPerfAnatNathGiovCharArnoBasiCapeAcadAcadLeonWindLeonLoveSystOlegBranWhatSleu
LADASMOKAlexCommWindHappFavoWebeHITATrinDeviNikaRobeBegiBlasPrayDianSystMichIncu
OrchJennAlleFlyiHarrPCIePCIePCIeArmeChriIntrValeBuriQBasVoyaReinJeweBeowXVIIJame
tuchkashighBoys
pukatchu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Angemeldet: 30.07.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.07.2020, 10:18    Titel: thank for share Antworten mit Zitat
Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you happy wheels
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 31.10.2020, 23:22    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
hallofresidence.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтoceanmining.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
tuchkasÑайтÑайт
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Projekte Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB