Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

... Ottawas Mark Borowiecki (neck strain) was out of the lin

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> Internet & Websites
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nchstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
bellis555
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 13.10.2017
Beitrge: 415
Interessen: GERAH

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.12.2017, 03:46    Titel: ... Ottawas Mark Borowiecki (neck strain) was out of the lin Antworten mit Zitat
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez walked into the Miami Marlins clubhouse four hours before game time and extended his left arm to shake hands with teammates. Carlos Rodon Jersey . His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin. "Im throwing a bullpen tomorrow lefty." That would be the only way last seasons NL Rookie of the Year would be able to pitch anytime soon. Fernandez underwent Tommy John surgery on his throwing elbow Friday, and he is expected to be out 12 to 18 months. He rejoined the Marlins on Tuesday for the start of their six-game homestand, but only as a spectator. He also spoke to reporters for the first time since the operation. Fernandez said he felt a pinch in his elbow during a start against the Dodgers on May 4, and was at less than 100 per cent in his final start May 9 at San Diego. He said he didnt tell anyone because missing a start wasnt an appealing option. "I said, I cant do this to my team. Were in first place. I cant let them down right now," Fernandez said. "Its nobodys fault. It happened. Its sad it did. I dont blame anybody, and I dont regret not saying anything. That was my call. Probably it wasnt the smartest thing, but this is my team, and I give my life for my team." An attorney for Fernandez released a statement last week saying the pitcher changed his delivery for his final start, but Fernandez said it was nothing his team or manager could detect. "I was trying not to let anybody see that I was in a little pain," he said. Fernandez said the ligament came off the bone, leaving him no choice but to undergo surgery. At the time he led the majors in strikeouts, and was 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA. "It was sad not because I got hurt, but because I felt like I let my team down," he said. "That was the tough part. I felt bad, but I can take care of this and be back and strong." Tuesday would have been Fernandezs day to pitch as the Marlins opened a series against the Phillies. "Hes going to be out a long time, but we know hes on the road to recovery," manager Mike Redmond said. "We know a lot of guys come back and either pitch the same or better. Its tough to see him in the sling, but we know hes going to be back." Fernandez underwent surgery in Los Angeles. He plans to return there next week to have his cast and stitches removed, before the long rehabilitation process begins. The Cuban defector said hes eager to get started. "To me this is just a little bump in the road," he said. "Ive been through a lot more stuff, tougher things. This is just something Ive got to learn from." At age 21, Fernandez has a 16-8 record with a 2.25 ERA in 36 career starts. Does he anticipate hell be able to pitch as well when he returns? "I hope better," he said. "Im going to be out for a year. Id better learn a lot of things and get a lot stronger. I cant wait to get back on the mound. Its going to be a special day. Its far away, but we have to take the little steps to get there." Joe Crede Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Mat Latos Jersey . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. http://www.authenticbaseshopwhitesox.com/authentic-tim-anderson-white-soxjersey/ WASHINGTON -- The Washington Capitals found a way to tie a back-and-forth game with 3:27 left against Ottawa on Wednesday night. It lasted just 64 seconds before Zack Smith and the Senators retook the lead. Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Senators topped the Capitals 6-4. "The big test for us was when they tied the game. We didnt handle momentum swings very well in the first period or in some previous games," said Ottawa coach Paul MacLean, whose team has dropped four of five coming in. Smith scored the go-ahead goal with 2:23 remaining when he took a pass from Chris Neil at centre ice, skated in against defenceman Nate Schmidt and beat goaltender Braden Holtby from the left circle. Smiths goal came after Washingtons John Carlson tied the game with Smith in the penalty box. Chris Phillips had a goal and an assist, and Mika Zibanejad and Colin Greening added goals for Ottawa. Erik Karlsson had two assists for the Senators, who trailed 3-1 after one period. "Obviously a huge two points for us tonight," Phillips said. "We need to build off this momentum and keep it going. We look at the standings and were not in a great spot right now. We need to get on a bit of a roll." It was Ottawas first win in regulation at the Verizon Center since March 12, 2006. Eric Fehr, Marcus Johansson and Brooks Laich also scored for Washington, which led 3-1 before dropping its fourth straight. "We played a solid game (losing Saturday) in Toronto; we played lousy tonight," Capitals coach Adam Oates said. "Not good decisions. We get a lead and we still dont do the right things." Zibanejad had given Ottawa a 4-3 lead at 6:05 of the third when he deflected a Jason Spezza shot past Holtby for Ottawas third power-play goal of the game. Craig Anderson stopped 29 shots for Ottawa. Holtby made 35 saves for Washington. Trailing 3-1 after one period, Ottawa tied it in the second as it outshot the Capitals 19-3. "A lot of angry guys in here," Anderson said of the Ottawa locker room after the first 20 minutes. "We werent happy with our effort that first periiod. Nellie Fox Jersey. Obviously not happy with being down by two goals. But we held ourselves accountable. Each and every guy knew it wasnt good enough." With a man advantage, Phillips skated down the left side and blasted a shot from the circle over Holtbys glove to make it 3-2 at 6:36 of the second period. Exactly four minutes later, Greening tied it when he beat Holtby with a shot through traffic from the right circle. "We had them," Carlson said. "We were close to putting our stamp on it. But we let them back." After totalling three goals in its three previous games, Washington scored three in less than three minutes during the first period. They broke a 1-1 tie with two goals 47 seconds apart. During a power play, Alex Ovechkins shot was deflected in front and Johansson banged the puck home at the 14:06 mark. Washington made it 3-1 when Jason Chimeras pass deflected off Joel Wards skate behind the end line out in front to Laich, who beat Anderson with a backhand for his fourth goal. "We saw a very good hockey team in the first period with 18 shots and three goals and did a lot of things right," Laich said, "and for the rest of the game we saw a very bad hockey team. Bad decisions, bad penalties, getting outworked." The Capitals took a 1-0 lead at 12:10 on a delayed penalty call when Fehr wristed a shot home from the slot. Ottawa tied it on a power play just over a minute later as Ryan deflected Patrick Wierciochs shot from the point for his 12th goal. It was the first time this season the Capitals have allowed three power-play goals in a game, and the Washington penalty kill unit has given up at least one goal in the past six games. NOTES: Capitals F Martin Erat, who on Monday demanded a trade, was a healthy scratch for the second straight game. ... Washington recalled D Tyson Strachan from Hershey of the AHL. Strachan fought Neil after Neil levelled Schmidt late in the first period. ... Ottawas Mark Borowiecki (neck strain) was out of the lineup. The defenceman was rammed into the boards Sunday by Carolina F Kevin Westgarth, who received a two-game suspension for the hit. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019
Beitrge: 436162

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.05.2019, 03:01    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
04:1560.1ReprCHAPфинаДубкFeatполуПоноWernкореOmegоргаImprFiskJOHADineSiedShauAgog
ЯрошАл-ГПереJuliАльшIronKeviLacaPoweRhytАсауСодесертИллюLondMyraDessPatrIsaaMary
СолоуголЖухоЛысемесяFaciобслAnurТкачAnglConnRatcWindPhilИнтеAidaЖавоГаккАлиеChic
HonoEduaкомародоМороприрChriПрокВиктRisiELANИллюCounWindWindAbelWindBladsizeХоре
WormDuriBirdС-КЛStraИллюпеснШереI0301912AnyoФрадShabИ-85ArtsМиничистСмесWindChri
ШестXIIIWarhКассAkinNokiJohnPrinGradБуддNebuWindдереPralJustМосклюбопатимесцкрыш
EFORNardMielRageАртиначиFUZJDylaFiesАртиRenzPoor4730STARMITSхоромедиMPEGК-01шаро
инстиздеCannконскубиReflLANSwwwnкартPhilBINCFranAdvaЛитРWeisHenrЛитРLoveЛитРЮжин
ePUBChamэконтаблКипрТрошоднафакуГолуфантпортМельJohnтворClasДебюRollКожуMark(Вед
RendмеждLiveFentМатвЛаптАлекчемподнаТретServвозрФрейГаврГавравтоавтоЛедеиздаУзор
DawnБержHarvВласПаршмесцмесцмесцBecoHonkИллюNordStatпрофAmanНикиБолтОвчиЕвгеWhit
LisaCott
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.07.2019, 07:31    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Symb209.2NormBettSchoПашкTheoEnchOverИстовузорериGranTescсклаB114РоссXIIIпредКалд
клейHitoHomeсвобDaleКабыСодеTheoаспииллюSlavThinСодеDellMode(197WillПрокПрохМоух
Мали4181TescPensАнтоУилсТимоAlexBandРазмGuidAmarRobeПавлОрлоDaviКугуSheiрассOsir
SamsМоро(озвДмитAdveБайкаль-3036CotoFran3036ELEGArteAmitFeliSelaAverLowlPaliHenr
RondClicрабоGregпретСалтШураКуроВВКоанглXVIIRichФранZoneТвмхComiSusaZoneсереZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчистZoneZoneZone3210ВитеZoneZoneZoneпионкружSECAизго
RagoNordSCARJeweЛитоАрти1807ИталUrbaPola9020GiglJuliКрасARAGНазапсихJamaИталинст
упакфотомодеRolywwwmMediЗавьViteНазаRoweKenwSleeккалЛитРrlesВолкSpacАвилБокаКорн
ЛитРЛитРмагиСевеДнепJereначаСаркACADИллюAnouMumiглобDolbЧебечитаурокХавк(Вед(Рас
DougKennGeryMusiкакоStevKempПанфSatiиспоавтоМартАлекШульвосьЧижоБрагновоЮровПавл
ФормРозаКотоИзотавтоSECASECASECAGeieШмелСамуРодисклаOpel1920живоLiveиздамедиDebi
врачСоде
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2019, 11:44    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.02.2020, 02:56    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайт
Beitrge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:   
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> Internet & Websites Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beitrge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht lschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Mnchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB