Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

developing into a head coach because of the structure that h

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Support
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
bellis555
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 13.10.2017
Interessen: GERAH

BeitragVerfasst am: 18.12.2017, 04:06    Titel: developing into a head coach because of the structure that h Antworten mit Zitat
MADRID, Spain -- Striker Youssef El Arabi scored two goals and set up another to pace Granada in a wild 3-3 draw at Getafe in the Spanish league on Friday. New York Knicks Jerseys . The result left Getafe winless in 13 straight rounds and marked the debut of new coach Cosmin Contra following the firing of Luis Garcia. The shootout at Afonso Perez Coliseum included both sides having a player dismissed for two yellow cards in the second half. Getafe led 2-1 at halftime on goals by Ciprian Marica and Lisandro Lopez, with El Arabi setting up Ivan "Riki" Sanchez in-between. El Arabi headed in Brayan Angulos well placed cross to get his first goal and make it 2-2 in the 62nd. With Granada down to 10 men after Manuel Iturra was sent off, Angel Lafita put Getafe back ahead in the 72nd. But El Arabi headed in his second in the 77th from a deflected corner kick before Getafe lost Sergio Escudero to his second booking. "We knew Getafe was on a tough run and would want to start strong," Riki said. "They did so by scoring early, but we played one of our best games on the road." Granada broke a run of five consecutive losses away from home to stay in the middle of the standings. Getafe remained in 16th place and inched two points clear of the relegation zone before the rest of teams play in round 28. "Before we lost these games, but today we at least salvaged a draw," said Getafes Lopez, referring to the effect on the team by the coaching change. "Still, it is a shame we couldnt take the three points. To get away from the bottom we cant make any mistakes." Real Madrid leads by three points over Atletico Madrid. Madrid visits Malaga on Saturday, while Atletico hosts Espanyol. Third-place Barcelona welcomes Osasuna on Sunday. Carmelo Anthony Jersey . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. Phil Jackson Jersey . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/joakim-noah-knicks-jersey-c-9/ .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day.VANCOUVER - Theyll share the sidelines at B.C. Place as opponents Sunday, but Grey Cup head coaches Kent Austin and John Hufnagel have a CFL history together.Austin began his CFL career with the Saskatchewan Roughriders in 1987, when Hufnagel was a player-coach with the club. Austin went on to play 10 seasons with the Riders, B.C. Lions, Toronto Argonauts and Winnipeg Blue Bombers, winning two Grey Cups (89 with Riders, 94 with Lions) and passing for over 36,000 yards.But on Wednesday, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats head coach and general manager credited Hufnagel, the head coach/GM of the Calgary Stampeders, with helping him make a seamless transition to the three-down game following his collegiate career at Ole Miss.Ive got a lot of respect for John, Austin said. It (Canadian football) was a different game, a totally different game than what I was comfortable with and used to.Having somebody like John to kind of cut the corners, to give you the shortcuts that you needed to at least have a chance to be successful early on instead of going through huge growing pains with a guy that didnt have a lot of experience playing the position, was a huge benefit.And it was clear Wednesday that Austin still holds Hufnagel in high regard, allowing the Calgary coach to answer questions first and often agreeing with his counterpart.Hufnagel, 63, remembers a young Austin taking advantage of his chance to play after injuries to other quarterbacks, including Hufnagel.My first year as a coach, I was a player-coach, and that player part of it only lasted three quarters then I tore my Achilles tendon, he said. We had two young quarterbacks at the time, Jeff Bentrim and Tom Burgess, (but) they were injured.I brought Jeff Tedford up (but) he lasted four plays and broke his foot. And in that timeframe, Kent walks in, and prepares himself to play and his first start was against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in Hamilton. He won his first start, had a terrific football game.Hufnagel and Austin followed similar paths to their current positions.Both played at major U.S. colleges (Hufnagel starred at Penn State) and spent time in the NFL before coming to Canada. After winning Grey Cups as players, Hufnagel and Austin began their coaching careers in the CFL, then headed to the U.S. before returning north of the border to head up their respective franchises football operations departments.After serving as an assistant with Saskatchewan (8Cool and Calgary (90-96), Hufnagel took over as head coach/GM of the Arena Football Leagues New Jersey Red Dogs. He had stints in the NFL as quarterbacks coach with Cleveland, Indianapolis, Jacksonville and New England and offensive co-ordinator with the New York Giants before returning to the Stampeders.During his time in the NFL, Hufnagel had the opportunity to coach big-name quarterbacks Peyton and Eli Manning as well as Tom Brady, earning a Super Bowl ring with New England in 2003.Hufnagel said he didnt have a burning desire to leave the CFL when he left for New Jersey. But after being bypassed for three head-coaching positions while an assistant with Calgary, Hufnagel said he wasnt about to let the next opportunity pass him by.Once all the smoke cleared (in 95) I was still an assistant coach with the Calgary Stampeders, which was fine, Hufnagel said. But I did say that — to myself — the next time the phone rings and a head coaching job is offered, I would accept it, no matter what the time of year.And happened to be the New Jersey Red DDogs . Charles Oakley Jersey. . . and thats why I left the CFL, to take advantage of a head coaching job.Austin finished his playing career after the 96 season with Winnipeg. He joined the Ottawa Renegades quarterbacks coach in 03 before becoming Torontos offensive co-ordinator. He was hired as Saskatchewans head coach in 07. After winning a Grey Cup he returned to Ole Miss as the offensive co-ordinator and then spent three seasons as Cornells head coach before returning north with Hamilton in 2013.Austin and Hufnagel are the only ones in the CFL with the dual coach/GM titles, with Austin also being Hamiltons director of football operations.Im not sure its an advantage, its a little bit more single-minded as far as the direction you want to take, Hufnagel said. And everybody thats working for you has that single direction.Its a lot easier to get things you want as far as the grocery list. And so I enjoy it. Its a unique position, and I relish the job that I have in Calgary.Austin agreed.I would just reiterate what John said, he said. I mean, it gives you the ability to choose your team and to piece the puzzle together the way that you and your staff believe is the best....At the end of the day, if you can make the decision to build your team, then the buck really falls with us to put together a team that has a chance.Hufnagel has certainly put Calgary in position to win since his return, amassing an impressive 89-36-1 regular-season record. But some football pundits point to Calgarys 6-5 playoff record and just one Grey Cup title over that span. Twenty-five players remain from the Stampeders squad that lost the 100th Grey Cup game to Toronto in 2012 and Hufnagel said those individuals have a chance Sunday to end the negative talk.Theres been a lot of things said about this group of players over the years, he said. Until they do something about it, its going to keep on being said.I dont judge myself, thats what you guys (reporters) do. I just go to work every day and try to do the best job I can. We have a pretty good regular-season record and were batting one game over 500 in the playoffs. Im not so sure theres a whole lot of teams over the last seven years that can say that.Austin is appearing in a third straight Grey Cup as a head coach, winning in 07 with Saskatchewan before losing last years finale to the Riders at Mosaic Stadium. The truth of the matter is you have to have many great people around you, Austin said. Ive been really fortunate to have the ability to have a great staff, first and foremost, have a great organization in both cases that produced an environment to allow us to be successful.Hufnagel said the first coaches to make a favourable impression upon him as a player were the late Joe Paterno at Penn State and Cal Murphy, the longtime Winnipeg head coach/GM who died in 2012. Once he became a coach, Hufnagel credits New England coach Bill Belichik and B.C. Lions GM Wally Buono, Hufnagels head coach in Calgary, as the ones whove influenced him the most.Cal was a tremendous football coach, Hufnagel said. I really respected how he handled the day-to-day functions of the team and how he handled the players.Having one year with (Belichik) was a bonus as far as me developing into a head coach because of the structure that he brings to a football team. Wally, well, I based most of my organization and how we do things from Wallys program. Those three have had a big impact on whatever Ive accomplished in coaching. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.05.2019, 02:10    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
STAL466ÑвечCHAPIntoМеньJeweVitaУÑтьТараNora1404профHardJeweStarMenuУÑоÑКитаRajn
TeleiPodOptieasyBounромамузыChilмаршÑертЧовдBreaПухаAlleматрLaurSlenÑертЖураВолк
GoreÐркрJetFучаÑTonyPayoblonÑлезNicoXsanVasiWindMornNintSeelПрÑнWiimElegGrimÐишн
vadiБешаЮллеGoblÑловЕГÐдNighCottДаниWoolGiocкатаHeroWindDisnRaymSmasкороWindунив
LasswwwcJeweKrieTeddChroГрузКитаJeweELEGXboxSonyMystмешоИ-85RondоÑвÑБугаLuigMemo
фабрвелеAnniBernOrigStevRobeWindБелоMakeÑтреSkatÑочиJoelМакуResiГаутBerlпрод«мод
VisuNardNardDigiБирюSohnDeutBlacMAGKплаÑMistРазмStudSTARNISSЕкатврааtracПольGuil
UglyСемеÑтекMegaСоÑÑ‚WindmailSmarкориBoscPhilFranккалРуÑьРатнЛитРСухопромГолиЛитР
VSETЛитРStarСомиЯрцередаЧепиСтанСереThinIntrÐовиСамоNothBombAlonEricLoveненаболь
ClasЕвроAlamVictПлешЗаббСупÑпиÑаAstrСолнÐхреÐатаXVIIКувшКартmailСиниJeffгувеEnid
МороШевчСодеРÑбцСаулпродпродпродRoseVelvКолеBetePattТатьнеÑтЛитвпрепСобаВУЗоSusa
JillСкор
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.07.2019, 06:33    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
живо174.9ÑвечCHAPРоÑÑWannDougменеFistHenrРоÑÑGeraFruiTescзелеBlitMoroЧукоКитаRajn
плаÑÐнанlemoRondRoseТолчNoraоборClarОтечHighEconТюшк`МитКолÑмагнЛукиБалдКалопозн
ÑзыкWarnMotoГермкартКиÑеCotoИвлипрепJeanочерAnneПанкфотовмеÑÐ’ÑйСвремSelaСеваCirc
ShasBoazFeatBuddКамеwwwvJuliDimaCamiКунгSieLтелеElemCircмелоTraiShakElegCircZone
RondSelaLeonDiviHarlPierМаршМиллЧленжурнJohnКашиChriZoneDukeСодепродZonediamZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone3004ZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneизгоГубиIonCAgfa
ШевеЗубаHeatWrapÐÑ€ÑлArthSauvHS-2LibeB863PresРоÑÑAdriпомоARAGБурцÑухоCalyHiroEdit
ÑкрематекнигКитаSaleWindWindBeifFASBHyunUnitHTMLPediОрлоТатьМельAntoMistCodeБара
LifeЛитРÐтилRichГрибRodeГоÑупотеKhwathraComeавтоVytaКомаГераСанкBackВолкDead(Вед
VideСидеÐикуназвRobeЛипа41-4КазаСелеиздаWorlКолоOproPopS(ламJeweЦиркнаÑтЛукаEdwa
ÐрефИÑповыруDarrФормIonCIonCIonCмашиРадзМороЛипиВороЧиÑÑ‚MusiArenJohnоргаштраДроз
СеваDmit
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2019, 10:55    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайт
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.02.2020, 01:50    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweep
gaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblings
hallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotation
keymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebones
palmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Support Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB