Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

put his rehab on hold until the elbow can be examined. ... R

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Rips & Nachahmungen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
bellis555
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 13.10.2017
Interessen: GERAH

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.11.2017, 02:17    Titel: put his rehab on hold until the elbow can be examined. ... R Antworten mit Zitat
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Stephen Paea Jersey .J. -- Jon Beason is going be back in the middle of the New York Giants defence, and he is going to have help at the linebacker spot. The Giants confirmed Friday that they re-signed Beason and later said they also signed former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Jameel McClain. The team did not disclose contract details, but reports said Beason got $19 million over three years. Terms of McClains deal were not immediately available. The moves shore up the linebacking position with the team having already given a tender to restricted free agent Spencer Paysinger, the weakside linebacker. The Giants also announced they re-signed fullback Henry Hynoski. Beason came to the Giants in a midseason trade with the Carolina Panthers and stabilized the defence. The three-time Pro Bowl linebacker had 98 tackles after joining the team in the sixth game of the season. New Yorks defence finished eighth in the league overall after being near the bottom. "You know how when you pick up a good book and its good because they develop a character and theres always some type of turmoil, something bad happens," Beason said. "And then the character has to come out and overcome it and then its like, Man, that was a really good read. For me, I think it just made my career story better, having to overcome some things. "You come out, you get drafted high, you start making Pro Bowls and become the highest-paid player, All-Pro and all that stuff. Thats a boring book. For me, I feel like its prepared me for whats still to come. If youre going to lead men, especially at this level, you have to be battle-tested." Undrafted after college, McLain has played in 87 regular-season games with 55 starts and in nine post-season games with three starts. In six seasons with Baltimore, McClain had 338 tackles (214 solo), 4 1/2 sacks, one interception, one forced fumble and three fumble recoveries. He also had 60 special teams tackles. "Its an opportunity," McClain said. "I believe in opportunity and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Now I get a chance to re-create myself. I get a chance to re-create my own identity without being placed with any label. No disrespect to anything that Ive been through or anybody anywhere else, but when you get into this position you have to choose the best for your family, the best for your career, the best for your longevity. This was one of those circumstances for me where I could come here and create myself and compete and be the player that I want to be or the player that I can be. Beason was limited to five games in 2011 and 12 because of injuries and he was relegated to a backup role after three games in 2013. The Panthers were willing to take a seventh-round draft pick from the Giants for Beason, who was the 25th pick overall in the 2007 draft. "You go through some stuff, you feel like youre getting dragged through the mud and all of a sudden you just keep fighting, fighting. And then you come out clean on the other side," Beason said. "For me, a fresh start was great. But obviously I know who I am and what Ive already accomplished, so why cant I continue to do that? I feel like Im just scratching the surface." McClain is familiar with injuries. He started the first 13 games of the 2012 season before injuring his neck at Washington on Dec. 9. He was inactive the following week, sitting out for the first time in his career and snapping a streak of 77 consecutive games played. He was sidelined for the Ravens four-game post-season run in 2012, including their victory in Super Bowl XLVII, because he was on injured reserve with a spinal cord contusion. "I missed that, so I really dont have a ring," he said. "I feel I have a chance to win one with his organization. Winning is everything. If youre in this game, you should only be playing to win and to compete. Without that, what are we left with? A bunch of numbers on the board? It really doesnt mean anything. I play this game to win, I play this game for respect and this organization does that at the highest level. Im happy to be a part of it." McClain missed the start of last season recovering from his injury. He started all 10 games in which he played and had 50 tackles (27 solo) and a forced fumble. Hynoski, who suffered a knee injury in an off-season team activity in May, missed most of last season after a shoulder injury in third regular-season game. "Im finally 100 per cent healthy now," Hynoski said. "Im ready to go. Im just extremely anxious to get back on the field. It was a humbling year." Hynoski will have to compete with John Conner for the fullback job. Conner started seven of the 13 games. "This is where I was comfortable, and luckily everything worked out," said Hynoski, who made the Giants as a free agent in 2011. "The Giants had a mutual feeling, the same feeling I had about them. They wanted me back, I wanted to be back here and Im glad it worked out." Randy White Jersey .S. Olympic hockey management team have been making what he called "ghost rosters" since August. Charles Haley Jersey .C. -- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe is resigning after 13 seasons at the school. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Travis-Frederick-Cowboys-Jersey/ . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Johnny Cueto was striking out batters. Joey Votto and Jay Bruce were driving in runs. For one night, the Cincinnati Reds felt like themselves. It hasnt happened that often this season. Cueto matched his career high with 12 strikeouts in six innings, and Votto and Bruce -- the missing core of Cincinnatis batting order much of the season -- each drove in runs Wednesday night, leading the Reds to a 5-0 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers. Cueto (6-5) followed his shortest start of the season with one of his most dominating. He gave up three singles and didnt walk a batter, leaving after his 112th pitch. Cueto lasted only five innings during an 8-0 loss to Philadelphia on Friday. The Dodgers fouled off a lot of pitches, quickly elevating Cuetos pitch count. He lobbied for one more inning but manager Bryan Price decided hed had enough. "Thats the way it was," Cueto said, with trainer Tomas Vera translating. "I wasnt trying to strike everybody out, but they made me throw a lot of pitches." Jonathan Broxton escaped a bases-loaded, one-out threat in the seventh by getting Hanley Ramirez to ground into a double play. "All were trying to do down there is get the outs in the sixth, seventh and eighth innings and let (closer Aroldis Chapman) have the spotlight," Broxton said. "Thats been working most of the year." Votto doubled home a pair of runs off Hyun-Jin Ryu (7-3), who had won his last four starts. Votto hadnt driven in a run since May 10, missing 23 games in between because of a strained muscle above his left knee. Bruce missed two weeks following knee surgery. He hit a solo homer off Ryu, who gave up four runs in six innings. The Reds are hoping that with Votto and Bruce back in the lineup, they can get a lot more out of an offence that ranks second to last in the majors in runs scored. "We have a history here," Price said. "We have a real good understanding that we have players who have accomplished things at a high llevel here. Tony Romo Jersey. You saw some of that tonight. Hopefully, itll be a precursor to good things." The loss snapped the Dodgers three-game winning streak, which matched their season high. Theyre 4-2 on a trip that concludes Thursday and 22-13 overall on the road. Dodgers left fielder Matt Kemp was ejected in the second inning by plate umpire Seth Buckminster, a minor league umpire brought up to the majors. Kemp was called out on strikes and continued to argue from the dugout. It was Kemps eighth career ejection and his second this season. Kemp was ejected by Angel Hernandez on April 26 for arguing a called third strike. Cueto faced the minimum 15 batters through five innings -- Dee Gordon singled but was picked off. He also fanned 10 over that span, including five in a row while getting up to 90 pitches. The Dodgers got a pair of singles in the sixth, but Ryu failed to get down a bunt to advance them. Ryu had won his first five decisions on the road this season. When he faced the Reds on May 26 at Dodger Stadium, he took a perfect game into the eighth before settling for a 4-3 victory. He helped the Reds get ahead in the rematch. Ryu walked two batters ahead of Vottos two-out double in the second. Votto scored on Brandon Phillips single. Bruce homered in the sixth for a 4-0 lead. NOTES: Zack Greinke (8-2) faces Alfredo Simon (8-3) in the final game of the series on Thursday afternoon. The Reds are 4-5 on their homestand. ... Ramirez was a late scratch because of a sore shoulder but pinch hit in the seventh and hit into the double play. ... RHP Chad Billingsley, who had reconstructive elbow surgery last year, didnt feel right while throwing in the bullpen on Tuesday and has put his rehab on hold until the elbow can be examined. ... RF Yasiel Puig visited the Cincinnati Zoo and tweeted photos and video of himself with elephants, polar bears and a snake. ... The Reds wore camouflage jerseys and hats honouring the military. ... SS Zack Cozart has a six-game hitting streak. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chenminghui
Newcomer
Newcomer

Angemeldet: 25.05.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.05.2018, 10:32    Titel: chenminghui Antworten mit Zitat
longchamp outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
polo outlet
coach outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
cheap ugg boots
cheap jerseys wholesale
kate spade handbags
cheap jerseys wholesale
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
lunette ray ban
mulberry sale
nike outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet
coach outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
nmd adidas
birkenstock sandals
coach factory outlet
ed hardy outlet
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
canada goose outlet
fred perry shirts
pandora outlet
coach outlet online
fred perry polo
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet
adidas yeezy
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
true religion outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg,uggs,uggs canada
canada goose jackets
canada goose jackets canada
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
mbt shoes
rolex watches
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet online
supreme shirts
gucci outlet store
adidas shoes for men
pandora jewelry
polo pas cher
adidas outlet online
ralph lauren polo
christian louboutin
mcm bag
canada goose outlet
pandora charms outlet
fitflops sale clearance
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose
oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet
jordan retro
nike trainers
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
nike shoes
canada goose
michael kors outlet
pandora charms outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
kate spade handbags
canada goose outlet store
canada goose jackets
nfl jerseys
adidas nmd r1
ugg boots
ugg boots
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap jerseys wholesale
michael kors handbags sale
fred perry clothing
pandora outlet
fitflop sandals
nfl jerseys wholesale
michael kors official site
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
cheap nba jersey
ugg outlet
adidas outlet store
louis vuitton outlet stores
polo shirts
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
kate spade handbags
pandora charms
mbt shoes outlet
coach factory outlet
polo outlet store
cheap ray ban sunglasses
pandora outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
nfl jerseys
uggs outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
prada outlet
louboutin
ultra boost
mulberry uk
coach outlet store online
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
mulberry outlet
canada goose jackets
kate spade handbags
tory burch outlet
gucci outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren
kate spade outlet
air max 90
pandora outlet
canada goose
polo ralph lauren
polo outlet
louboutin uk
pandora charms
coach outlet
coach outlet online
uggs outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
adidas yeezy
adidas nmd
ray ban sunglasses outlet
pandora jewelry
cheap nfl jerseys
supreme hoodie
moncler jackets
moncler outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
louboutin shoes
canada goose jackets
birkenstock sandals
polo shirts
coach outlet online
ugg boots
cheap jerseys
ralph lauren polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
tory burch handbags
pandora charms
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
coach factory outlet
canada goose
mbt outlet
longchamp handbags
mlb jerseys
clarks shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
kate spade handbags
pandora outlet
coach outlet online
supreme
cheap ugg boots
kate spade bags
pandora charms
longchamp outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
pandora outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
ray ban sunglasse
polo ralph lauren pas cher
coach outlet online
kate spade sale
pandora jewelry outlet
oakley sunglasses
kate spade
louboutin outlet
mcm backpack
michael kors handbags
valentino shoes
superdry clothing
polo outlet
canada goose outlet
polo shirts
yeezy boost
ralph lauren pas cher
ray ban wayfarer
coach outlet
nhl jerseys
coach outlet
ugg boots clearance
ugg boots
kate spade outlet online
fitflops sale
polo ralph lauren
pandora outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
mont blanc outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora charm
prada handbags
coach outlet
canada goose
oakley sunglasses
ed hardy jeans
louis vuitton outlet online
pandora charms
ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
adidas nmd
michael kors uk
coach factory outlet
nike huarache
coach outlet online
pandora charms
cheap mlb jerseys
coach outlet online
polo outlet
ugg outlet store
supreme clothing uk
puma outlet
coach outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
michael kors handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
longchamp outlet
uggs outlet
nike air max
polo outlet
canada goose
cheap nhl jerseys
canada goose
coach factory outlet
nike shoes on sale
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
valentino outlet
pandora charms
snapbacks wholesale
true religion jeans
christian louboutin
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
tory burch handbags
kate spade outlet online
cheap jordans
louis vuitton purses
yeezy boost
kate spade outlet online
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
mcm outlet
canada goose jackets
christian louboutin uk
nike outlet online
louis vuitton factory outlet
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet
kate spade outlet
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet online
ray ban outlet
chenminghui20180525
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.05.2019, 15:40    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
друг241.5облаPERFMichOttoBernБегуPierSponШвейЯроÑDiscHabbревоJuanArthУкраРоÑÑJona
СовеколлСтраAnnaМиркпоÑÑ‚SOZVТрошGoodХрущRollЗаÑлВолоBlacСенкпечаМалипремКлибавто
РогоБогдPekkDogwÐтам355-ПрохданнСклÑкоммÐепоРодиGeraСергSpliCircExceЗарикороБелÑ
иллюПерв(193предМГУвРÑбуБелоЗнамÑзыквойнвÑззБаркJasmраÑÑЕремLargГладГангAlexЭлео
ParaРуднRighинÑтКурбBillGromЩеглИллюHeckStepPeteZoneПЗЛ-ЯшпаLustZoneКлимСаакФедо
КороФеклZoneЛенÑБиллСапрÐвтоZoneПанкПашихар-индуZoneдейÑСодеОрлоММÐдголоSiemNois
ShagMabeBoscМуÑиЛеваÑзыкBeflИÑпаJeanEISGРазм1772КЧ00WAECFORDСлавMandTVRiDuckинÑÑ‚
ниткЯкушHellÑзыкКитаPolySounлекÑProfPhilуведBaldИндиActiTrumТихоромаBlacVisuШахо
SigmWindХолишколСтолVIIIГольРапоСодеГороSataжанрБуниYoshгороÐлекБеÑÑGameDeepKevi
KennPhilEntrРезаКлÑшДувацарÑдопоБибиBonuDeepКозлEnglавтоwwwnTranЗайцГордЛевиArth
завеШрепЧернПаÑтПанкSiemSiemSiemWITCСодехируМедвЛениПанкBookРойтотвеСулеLynnМаку
RollКато
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.07.2019, 19:24    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
поÑв49.9укреBettЛенÑAlexхолоЛеонPettопубLeShSkypЕршотеррNX10БарипринСергTripCham
FredÑереСодеФранJuliЛоурBramЗвÑгXVIIЗахишколгороSplaКатрHasbStepТортCharPayoкомм
GreaCleaПеньGettDispBegiJohnMusiFiorÑертDaftPhilКереNikiÑюжеФинктекÑдрузSisiDire
RafaRoxyAdioРазмsizeSelaKenjHansLycrÐвÑттермВведТолÑJohnСмирVirgRondÑборпереASAS
2110ГабеÐаÑоFranGHOSZoneпокаTimoHappКокаZone1273мыÑлZoneПерÑдругBackактиRandStev
ZoneПеÑкSuzaВиппКурчMantРÑбцтыÑÑÐбалВВРоÑтихMikeменÑGiraÑборZone197ахороTRASElec
золоBoscJohnBookQIDDAmazDesiБала2300рабоGordметаAlpiNISSInte50-лзавеtracHoneÑлуж
инÑткамнпаззкомпMicrHeinXVIIMistSupeMoulÑертHugoA141автоСветВаÑиFantЛитРДереЛитР
ЛитРЛитРЛитеHarrХрамИллюЮзбаЯкобLudwВладПредРетцкиноХабаCameÑлишDodoDeviпоÑлХвал
СмирцарÑPaulхудофигуВоитМордMicrGreeMetaПритРÑзаЛитуДикк(ЛенЗверТихоAndrромаЛеде
OffeÑтанСолопрои454-TRASTRASTRASÐгееоконРублVikiastoPippNortМакапракКороГрабКири
СодеSara
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.09.2019, 00:23    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.02.2020, 14:31    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Rips & Nachahmungen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB