Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers insisted all along that they weren'

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
liny195
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 23.11.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.09.2019, 04:38    Titel: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers insisted all along that they weren' Antworten mit Zitat
overly concerned about having to open the season without suspended quarterback Jameis Winston.That's because Ryan Fitzpatrick not only is an experienced backup who's one of just four players in NFL history to throw touchdown passes for seven different teams http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-ronde-barber-jersey , but he has proven he can win games, too.No one, however, could have anticipated him launching his 14th season quite the way he did, throwing for a career-best 417 yards and four TDs without an interception on the road to key a 48-40 victory over the New Orleans Saints.Fitzpatrick also ran for a touchdown, improving to 3-1 as a starter since joining the Bucs before last season.With Winston suspended for three games for violating the league's personal conduct policy, the 35-year-old with 120 starts will also lead Tampa Bay (1-0) the next two weeks against Philadelphia and Pittsburgh."He's a down-to-earth guy. He's got a great sense of humor. He's witty, he's intelligent, he's well-spoken. He backs up what he says with how he plays. The players respect him. He doesn't try to come on too strong, but at the same time he's a good leader," coach Dirk Koetter said Monday."When we talked, I think earlier in the year, about the difference between Jameis' leadership style and Fitz's leadership style, there's different ways to do it, and there's two good examples of it," Koetter added. "Both (are) good leaders, and we've had other good leaders step up so far."Fitzpatrick entered the NFL in 2005 as a seventh-round draft pick of the St. Louis Rams. He's also played 鈥?and thrown TD passes 鈥?for the Cincinnati Bengals, Buffalo Bills, Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans and New York Jets.He signed with Tampa Bay as a free agent in May 2017 Ali Marpet Jersey , willingly accepting a role as backup to Winston, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2015 draft. He started three games a year ago, winning two, while Winston was sidelined with a shoulder injury."Fitz is comfortable being in there, he's not going to get rattled," Koetter said."After a guy (has) played a certain amount 鈥?I don't know what the cutoff is, but Fitz has played a lot. I think that experience of, 'OK, I know how fast the game is going to be. I know when I'm going to have to throw the ball away. I know when I'm going to have to eat it and take a hit. I know when it's time to scramble.'" Koetter added."I just think that best thing overall that Fitz is doing right now is when the play does break down, he's making good decisions with the football whether it be throwing it to a safe spot or becoming a runner."Against the Saints, Fitzpatrick joined Mark Rypien as the only quarterbacks to throw for at least 400 yards with zero interceptions while also rushing for a touchdown in the same game. In addition to being 21 of 28 passing, including a pair of TDs of 50-plus yards, he targeted Mike Evans and DeSean Jackson 12 times, completing all of those throws."To hit them all 12 of those times is pretty unusual," Koetter said.Evans finished with seven receptions for 147 yards and one touchdown. Jackson had five catches for 146 yards and two TDs. After seeing and speaking with the running backs in Indianapolis, one guy really stood out above the rest"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmNFL Scouting Combine: My Favorite Running BackNew,5commentsAfter seeing and speaking with the running backs in Indianapolis, one guy really stood out above the restESTShareTweetShareShareNFL Scouting Combine: My Favorite Running BackGary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY SportsMyles Gaskin out of Washington, to me, stood out as the kind of kid that you just want to root for. Speaking with him at the NFL Scouting Combine Justin Evans Jersey , he has this sense of maturity and level-headedness that doesn’t seem so common anymore. And he’s hungry.Gaskin is the first PAC-12 running back in conference history to rush for 1,000 yards in four consecutive seasons - and he did it in his Senior year when missing two games due to injury.Gaskin didn’t have eye-popping numbers at his Combine workouts. Then again, there was no running back that anyone was really expecting to blow up the way recent backs have. Guys like Leonard Fournette, Ezekiel Elliott, and Saquon Barkely - they just aren’t in this draft.We’re looking for the grinders. The hungry guys with the chip on their shoulder. That’s Gaskin.One thing that really stood out to me was no matter how many times he was asked about personal success or milestones, it all boiled down to how he didn’t do enough because Washington wasn’t in the hunt for the National Championship. He put that burden on his shoulders. Nevermind that he was one of if not the best player on the team, he felt he let his team down because he didn’t get them into the College Football Playoffs.Talk about maturity at a young age.Gaskin is a talented back, but some are concerned about how much he ran in college and if that will affect his NFL shelf life. Running backs don’t have the longevity they used to and for a running back that had 945 carries for over 5,300 yards, that’s a hefty workload to carry with you into the NFL.He’s a small, compact guy at only 5’9” and below 200 pounds, but that didn’t stop him from being an elite college player. In the NFL, however, he may be swallowed up by the speed and size of the competition. Gaskin is a day two guy, possibly even slipping into day three. He would fit the mold of what the Buccaneers want to do and would pair well with Ronald Jones. As far as the Buccaneers are concerned, Gaskin is a guy that they need to keep an eye on. As for me, he might be the player that I root for the most as an individual come draft weekend.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.02.2020, 23:43    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB