Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
elaine95
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 20.06.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.01.2020, 08:28    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Amari Cooper hadn’t scored since Dec. 9 when he had three scores against the Eagles. It took him only two catches and 8:57 to score against the Rams.Cooper’s 29-yard catch-and-run to the end zone has given the Cowboys a 7-3 lead.On the Cowboys’ first drive Taylor Rapp white jersey , Cooper caught two passes for 35 yards and drew a 15-yard penalty on Marcus Peters for unnecessary roughness after Ezekiel Elliott gained 5 yards on fourth-and-one from the Rams 49.Cooper mentioned his history with Peters and Aqib Talib earlier in the week. Cooper previously played for the Raiders, Talib with the Broncos and Peters with the Chiefs.Dak Prescott completed 3-of-3 passes for 48 yards, including a 13-yarder to tight end Blake Jarwin. Jarwin was questionable with a high-ankle sprain. C.J. Anderson had a highly unusual year in 2018, getting cut three times and assuming his season was over before joining the Rams in December and suddenly filling in for running back Todd Gurley without missing a beat. But things could have gone quite a bit differently.That’s because the Lions strongly considered picking up Anderson before the Rams brought him in.Anderson signed with the Lions this offseason after the Rams showed little interest in bringing him back Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , and Anderson says now that Lions General Manager Bob Quinn told him after a workout last year that the Lions liked him a lot but thought at the time that they’d go younger at the position.“Bob kept it real with me,” Anderson told the . “Bob pretty much told me that he’d come get me during free agency and he was a man of his word. I went on with the Rams, had fun and then first call I got was the Lions, so it was a no-brainer.”Anderson thinks he landed in the right place Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , playing for coach Matt Patricia.“I respect coaching and I respect staff, and I think this is one of the better staffs in the league. I’m saying that highly just because situational football, football IQ, scheme. Breaking down. Compared to the other teams that was looking me during free agency 2019 Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams , I think this is one of the respects. And then like I said, I got a lot of respect for Matt. Me and him had a lot of battles,” Anderson said.The Lions are the fifth team Anderson has been on in the last year and a half. Anderson is hoping to stay a while.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB