Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
elaine95
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 20.06.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.10.2019, 04:27    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Roberts isn’t worried about the Lions’ increased competition at tight end." Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions QuotesMichael Roberts working to give Lions no choice but to play himNew http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-bellore-jersey ,35commentsRoberts isn’t worried about the Lions’ increased competition at tight end.EDTIt’s been a rough transition to the NFL for Detroit Lions 2017 fourth-round pick Michael Roberts. The young tight end didn’t have much of an impact his rookie season. 2018 was derailed by injury and other circumstances. There’s no other way of putting it, it was a disappointment. “My rookie year, I would say, was like an introduction,” Roberts said on Tuesday. “Last year, I couldn’t really keep my body up with my mind, so it was a disappointing year for me. I felt like I left a lot out there.”And now after the Lions added Jesse James in free agency and spent a first-round pick on T.J. Hockenson, suddenly the tight end group is crowded and Roberts’ future with the team is uncertain. Roberts knows the pressure is on http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , and he’s been working extra hard to become the do-it-all tight end Detroit was hoping to nab when they drafted him two years ago. “It’s been a big offseason,” Roberts said. “We’re still working, it’s so early. I’m just trying to be the most well-rounded tight end that I can be. Give them no choice but to put me on the field.”So what has Roberts been doing differently this year? It appears he’s worked hard to get his body right after a season-ending shoulder injury and also work on the cerebral part of the game. “A lot of running, a lot of rehab,” Roberts said. “I had surgery last year, blown an AC (joint), so it’s just making sure my body is healthy, and then mentally strong—and able to get through adversity.”There’s also the challenge of learning another offense under new offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell. Detroit appears to be focused on becoming a bigger Eli Harold Jersey White , more physical team—and that start with the tight ends. That has the 25-year-old tight end very excited.“I love Bevell’s offense. I honestly do,” Roberts said. “I feel like it’s set up for a tight end to thrive. It’s still very early, like I keep saying, but we brought in guys—we have myself and we brought in free agents and draft picks. It’s a tight end’s game right now.”As for the added competition, Roberts is excited to both teach and learn from the new additions, but it hasn’t changed his own motivational tactics.“I’m self motivated. I try not to let too much on the outside affect how I view things. So I’m still motivated as I was in Day 1.”Saturday open thread: How many rushing yards will Kerryon Johnson have vs. Patriots? Much like the Detroit Lions, the New England Patriots have had a tough time stopping the opposing team’s running game through two weeks. Against the Texans, New England allowed Lamar Miller to rush for 98 yards on 20 carries http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , while Alfred Blue added another 36 on just five carries. Last week was a little better for them, allowing a total of 104 rushing yards on 24 carries—but much of that was Blake Bortles scrambling for 35 yards.Put it all together and the Patriots are allowing 135.5 rushing yards per game (27th) and 4.7 yards per carry (25th).That’s a matchup the Lions could actually exploit, given that Kerryon Johnson and LeGarrette Blount have breathed life into Detroit’s rushing attack. It’s still unproven overall, but last week’s combined 81 yards rushing on 16 carries is enough for Lions fans to cling to for a shred of optimism in an otherwise bleak start to the season.So today’s Question of the Day is:How many rushing yards will Kerryon Johnson have on Sunday night?My answer: I ask specifically about Kerryon, because it appears he’s slowly becoming a bigger part of the offense. Obviously, injuries and ejections to Blount have probably bumped his time up thus far, but everything he’s done on the field has justified more snaps on offense.Anyways, in regards to the actual question Womens Nick Bellore Jersey , much of the answer will rely upon how the game is playing out. If the Lions fall behind quickly (again), obviously Johnson won’t get a lot of opportunities in the run game. If the Lions can keep it close or even (gasp) hold a lead, Detroit will likely try to keep the offense moving on the ground.That being said, I think there’s a pretty good chance this game turns into a shootout, and that means a lot of throwing the ball. I still think Kerryon will set a new high, but it will be something still pretty modest overall. Give me 10 carries for 52 yards. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB