Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Youth Joe Haeg Jersey

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
linchao
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 28.07.2018
Interessen: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.10.2019, 09:18    Titel: Youth Joe Haeg Jersey Antworten mit Zitat
According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter J'Marcus Webb Jersey Stitched , the Indianapolis Colts worked out former Jacksonville Jaguars (2013-16) and (most recently) Tennessee Titans starting safety Johnathan Cyprien (2017-18) on..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesStampede Blue homepageHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityFollow Stampede Blue online:Follow Stampede Blue on TwitterFollow Stampede Blue on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchStampede Blue main menuFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Breaking NewsAndrew Luck Retires×Report: Colts Worked Out Former Divisional Foe, Safety Johnathan CyprienNew,12commentsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Report: Colts Worked Out Former Divisional Foe, Safety Johnathan CyprienTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesAccording to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Indianapolis Colts worked out former Jacksonville Jaguars (2013-16) and (most recently) Tennessee Titans starting safety Johnathan Cyprien (2017-18) on Monday:Originally a 2013 second round pick of the Jaguars out of Florida International, the 6’1”, 211 pound safety has made 70 career starts, recording 506 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, 3.0 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 2 interceptions, and 16 passes defensed. Cyprien tore his ACL last August, two years into a four-year, $25 million deal he signed with the Titans back in 2017 and was subsequently released by Tennessee this past March. The 28 year old safety last played in 2017 Youth J'Marcus Webb Jersey , starting 10 games with 57 tackles, 1.0 sack, and a forced fumble for the Titans. Per Pro Football Focus (subscription), Cyprien finished with just a +54.1 grade overall, which was 86th of 94 qualifying safeties that season. As a traditional in-the-box strong safety, Cyprien might still be able to help a team—if fully recovered, as he isn’t too far removed from being one of the best safeties against the run in all of football. However, his play slipped in 2017, and he’s coming off a major knee injury, so it’s hard to anticipate that he’d receive anything more than around the veteran minimum right now—especially since the offseason just hit June and he remains unsigned. Cyprien also doesn’t offer much in the coverage department as a whole, which limits his usefulness. Right now, the Colts appear to have four solid safeties including Malik Hooker, Clayton Geathers, Matthias Farley, and rookie Khari Willis—even if there’s some durability issues Joe Haeg Jersey Stitched , collectively. Cyprien could be viewed as a possible insurance policy for Geathers—should his knee issue linger after an offseason procedure—as he plays a similarly physical, hard-hitting game. The question is whether Cyprien would be able to successfully play special teams because as maybe the 4th or 5th safety on the Colts 53-man roster, someone like backup George Odum certainly can. It looks like this is a classic ‘kick the tires, see what he’s got’ work out for the Colts, in case the Colts need Cyprien as veteran insurance down the road, should injuries at the safety position further arise. The way it currently stands, it appears Cyprien will not be an immediate signing for the Colts—as it looks like he left town without a deal. That being said, the veteran’s at least somewhat on the team’s radar going forward, should the need arise. <hr class="p-entry-hr" id="A8NTer">In other workout news, per The Athletic’s Stephen Holder, the Colts are also set to work out former Washington Redskins offensive tackle Adam Bisnowaty on Tuesday:The former 2017 6th round pick of the New York Giants out of Pittsburgh has bounced around his early NFL career, having also spent time with the Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, and Minnesota Vikings organizations. The 6’5”, 310 pound offensive lineman has made 1 career start with the Giants in 2017. This appears to be general manager Chris Ballard simply performing his due diligence Youth Joe Haeg Jersey , as he looks to potentially improve the team’s offensive line depth.The NFL conspiracy report: Week 2, Jon Gruden is tanking the Raiders If you were looking for in depth film breakdown, or one of my opponent scouting reports, or even a Colts-centric article you’ve arrived at the wrong article. Welcome to the weekly conspiracy report where I, Chris Shepherd, will examine nefarious plots around the league and expose them for what they are. Now sure, I won’t be able to provide you any “proof” and no I don’t have any sources (that you know of). What follows should be treated purely as entertainment that include plausible (and not so plausible) scenarios that no one employed by NFL teams would ever admit to, I accept no responsibility for anything you do with the information I’m about to give you. In fact I accept no responsibility for anything you’re about to read, at all.In this week two expose of NFL conspiratorial glory we’re going to take a look at new (and old) Oakland Raiders head Jon Gruden. The purpose of what follows is to expose Gruden’s actions and make the world aware of his true intentions after returning to football after more than a decade away from the game. Theory: Jon Gruden is tanking the RaidersThere are some important questions that need to be answered so we might get to the bottom of the mystery that has been Jon Gruden’s second stint in Oakland. Jon Gruden was rumored for years for various coaching jobs, passing them all up until the Raiders came calling. Why?Gruden was consistently one of the hottest names for open coaching jobs for years before he made the decision to return to football. He was a popular announcer, he had a job on Monday Night Football as long as he wanted.If Gruden wanted to coach football he had a lot of opportunities before the Raiders came calling. Why would he pass on all of those possibly more attractive offers?The Raiders have had five coaches since Gruden retired, why now?Since taking over the franchise from his father, the Mark Davis Raiders only have one winning season. With that said, the Raiders finally have a young core of good players that look like they have the potential to win. Reggie Mackenzie was hired as general manager in 2012, his time started out rough Devin Funchess Jersey Stitched , but over time adding franchise cornerstones at Quarterback and pass rush as well as filling out the roster with talent, the Raiders have improved under his watch. So could it be that the Raiders level of talent be what spurred Gruden’s decision to return? I think so, but not for the reason you might think. Khalil Mack and Martavis Bryant... just why?First Gruden goes out and trades a 3rd round pick for an oft suspended wide receiver who has never caught more than 50 passes in a season. Why? I seriously don’t have an answer for this question. Nothing. Second, the Khalil Mack trade was insanely stupid. Mack was everything you could want in a player at the games second most important position. “But they got two 1st round picks for him!” and they sent a 2nd round pick with him. Further if you’ve got Jon Gruden making the picks and selecting guys like Kolton Miller a round early, does it matter how many picks you have? No, no it does not. Further had you told me before the draft that Kolton Miller was a top 15 pick I would have assumed they resurrected Al Davis and he made the pick himself. What Does a fully guaranteed 10 year $100 million contract do to the Raiders?Jon Gruden can’t be fired anytime soon. If Davis decides to get rid of his head coach he will have to tie up $10 million per year on top of whatever he has to pay his new coach. NFL teams make hundreds of millions per year, but every organization has a limit and paying Gruden that kind of money makes it nearly impossible for him to be fired. Gruden knows this and when questioned he said that if he didn’t get the job done, he wouldn’t take the money. Sure Jon. Why would he do it?Photo by Robert B. Stanton/NFLPhotoLibraryThis article goes a long way to describe what happened when Al Davis traded Jon Gruden to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Gruden’s wife said the following after his trade in the middle of the night:This all happened not long after the Raiders were beaten by the Patriots in the famed “tuck rule” game. I think it’s pretty easy to assume this would be something to hold a grudge over.Fitting the pieces togetherJon Gruden was traded, unceremoniously in the middle of the night in 2001, his wife described it as an emotional time having to leave their home and family and friends. He passed up other opportunities over the years until the Raiders came calling. The Raiders finally had a core of young players who could lead them to prominence. He then traded away one of the best defenders in the league and gave away a 3rd round pick for absolutely nothing in return, and finally Jon Gruden convinced Mark Davis to give him a 9-figure contract that makes him almost completely safe from consequence. It’s pretty clear to me that Jon Gruden is running the Raiders into the ground as revenge for trading him all those years ago and it is the most amazing long-con in the history of the NFL. I’m rooting for Gruden, not because I hate the Raiders but because I want to read the tell all book “Revenge” by Jon Gruden.*Once again, please note this article is purely meant for entertainment and the conversation it can create. Chris Shepherd may or may not actually believe anything above. By looking at current events through alternative viewpoints we hope to come away with a better understanding of what we’re seeing by considering something we’ve never considered. Worst case? We have a lot of fun with conspiracy theories and turn on old episodes of the X-Files while wearing our tin-foil hats.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB