Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Sixth overall pick will begin apprenticeship under Eli Manni

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
liny195
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 23.11.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.10.2019, 03:49    Titel: Sixth overall pick will begin apprenticeship under Eli Manni Antworten mit Zitat
"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 White Calvin Munson Jerseys , Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL DraftGiants’ QB Daniel Jones knows he has “tremendous opportunity to learn”New,88commentsSixth overall pick will begin apprenticeship under Eli ManningEDTShareTweetShareShareGiants’ QB Daniel Jones knows he has “tremendous opportunity to learn”Daniel JonesJohn David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsThe New York Giants wanted to implement what has been referred to as the Kansas City Model at quarterback, getting someone who could learn at the feet of two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback Eli Manning before taking over the job.The selection of Daniel Jones No. 6 overall, while certainly not greeted with enthusiasm by much of the fan base, allows the Giants to set that plan into motion. One of the keys to the plan’s ultimate success or failure will be the willingness of the pupil — Jones — to learn.Thursday night, in a brief conference call with New York media, he sounded ready.“I think it’s a tremendous opportunity to learn for a young quarterback Calvin Munson Jerseys 2019 ,” Jones said. “He is a guy that’s had a whole lot of success in the NFL and there is a reason for that. I’m looking to understand that and do my best to learn as much as I can from him while he’s in New York.”Jones will, of course, be viewed as the heir apparent. He said Thursday that he is “going to be myself and not try to be Eli or be anything but myself.”Here are some of the other things Jones touched on.On what he does well ...“I think physically, I can make every throw on the field. My accuracy is certainly I feel a strength of mine, and I think I have the athleticism to extend plays and play outside the pocket if I need to. So physically I think I can do both those things well.”On what he can improve on ...“I think I can get better at times making that decision to lay the ball off or throw it away. Coach Cut (David Cutcliffe) at Duke said understanding when to stop competing, understanding when a play is over with. I think I can do better with that.”On meeting coach Pat Shurmur ...“I thought it was great. I think we connected and he is certainly someone who I have a lot of respect for and he’s been a really good coach in the NFL for a long time. So getting to know him and being able to interact with him through this process was great and I thought it went well.”On what adversity he has faced ...“If you look back at my recruitment, I came to Duke as a walk-on White Ray-Ray Armstrong Jerseys , a guy who wasn’t recruited very heavily and I think that was part of it. Not being immediately obvious that I would play college football somewhere or at the level I thought I could, but it worked out and Coach Cut gave me the opportunity to walk-on and I eventually earned a scholarship, but I had to overcome it and I’m glad it went the way it went and I wouldn’t do it any other way.” The Giants opted not to re-sign safety Landon Collins, who joined Washington to remain in the NFC East. And Collins will be playing the Giants twice per year. Apparently, however, Collins won’t be referring to the Giants by name.During an interview with 106.7 The Fan in D.C., Collins mentioned at one point “the other team I was on.”“You didn’t say their name Ray-Ray Armstrong Jerseys 2019 ,” Chris Lingebach said to Collins. “Was that intentional?”“It’s no point,” Collins said. “It’s no point in saying their name.”If Collins plans to stick with that approach, it interjects a little college-style attitude into an NFL rivalry. And anything that makes it less obvious to fans that the NFL is a business is good for business.Ultimately, it was business that prompted the Giants not to keep Collins. And, eventually, Washington will likely make a similar decision.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstiges Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB