Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

first food to be deliberatel

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
DMT11
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 20.08.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.10.2019, 05:34    Titel: first food to be deliberatel Antworten mit Zitat
The story about the Cheney hunting mishap is it is a story at all. The irony is it is a story at all because Team Cheney decided to control it as if it were not a story. Now that's some convoluted thinking; as true as it may be. Considering the VP's revelation to Team Fair and Balanced during a well controlled ?press interview? that all he cared about was the human story by taking the time to let the birdshot settle so to speak Dre'Mont Jones Broncos Jersey , it is amazing just how much Team Cheney spun wrong when finally given the chance.

All I'm able to do at this point is shake my head in wonderment. If I had any question before that Cheney might not be a straight shooter, I'm certain of it now.

They had at least eighteen hours to get it right the first time. And they blew it big time.

For instance:

Why was the injury initially reported as if it were ?just a flesh wound?a nuisance really? when apparently the nuisance was that pesky pellet lodged playfully near the heart?

Why was the initial report of a 'minor heart attack while he slept peacefully? released as an ?oh by the way?, leaving us to conjecture it was the innocent doing of a 78 year old organ when it was really caused by that wily wascal resting on the heart?

Why did Team Cheney initially report it was Whittington's fault when it clearly was not?

Why were we told he was thirty yards away, when most experts claim he had to be within 12 feet for birdshot to penetrate that deeply into the body?

Why did Team Cheney release a talking point to Red State Rush, White House Hannity and the rest Drew Lock Broncos Jersey , to deflect attention by vilifying former VP Al Gore's 'treasonous? comments made in Saudi Arabia when they neglected to point out Al also challenged the Middle East countries to rise up, be accountable and denounce Iran's dangerous pursuit of nuclear capability?

Team Cheney sure did get a lot wrong considering their concern for getting it right. However, if they achieved one thing, it might be that it is unlikely the truth will ever be known, lacking someone breaking the hunter's code of silence by coming forward with some facts.

So I Dalton Risner Broncos Jersey , for one, am left wondering why the spin machine was fired up for something that on the surface seemed rather innocuous, barring the poor man should die or something. Was there a little alcohol involved? Who were the ?friends?, sometimes referred to as ?good friends?, sometimes as ?just acquaintances? Noah Fant Broncos Jersey , and what were they chatting about, ?Project Runway?? What was it that needed to be discreet? Were they cross dressing or something?

My guess'since that is all I'm left with?is that it was a horrific moment for all involved. By Dick Cheney's own admission, Whittington went down like a ton of bricks and he was bleeding. I don't know about you, but I'm with the VP on this one. That is a bad thing. I probably would have thrown up on the poor bastard. But at the end of the day it was an accident, right? Things happen Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey , right? Okay, so the late night hosts and ?The Daily Show? are going to have a good week but so be it. That's the punishment public figures must endure when public figures do dumb things; just ask Pee Wee Herman.

It just seems to me that all Team Cheney had to do was immediately release something to the press that essentially said, ?earlier today the Vice President accidentally shot a fellow hunter who is currently being treated at the local hospital and until we are certain of the seriousness of the injuries have nothing further to offer?.

Is that so tough to do? It would be all over except the chuckles and laughs.

But no! Team Cheney's penchant for situational control and disdain of the ?biased? press made this the story it really wasn't. Team Cheney truly is the gang that can't shoot straight.

Now I'm left to wonder, if they intentionally mislead me on the little stuff, what about the big stuff like wiretapping Courtland Sutton Broncos Jersey , CIA outings, global warming, the Iraq war, terrorism, or anything else for that matter?

The fact is I have always felt uneasy about Dick Cheney Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey , that he has something up his gun vest sleeve with his undisclosed locations and all, like he's Batman or something. And I am tired of it. And while I'm at it, I'm tired of the President too. And I'm tired of Howard Dean. I'm tired of the mudslinging, divisiveness, and spin on Capitol Hill. Even McCain and Obama can't seem to stay clear of the crap. I'm sick of the whole thing. Sick of it! And it is humanity that suffers Phillip Lindsay Broncos Jersey , the very thing Team Cheney seemed so concerned about.

Which reminds me; I do hope Mr. Whittington recovers fully.

Neff Microwave Ovens- 125 Years of Practice Home Repair Articles | August 9, 2008
You will very rarely find a kitchen these days that is without a microwave oven. The first food to be deliberately cooked with the microwave was popcorn in 1946. But today the technology is far more sophisticated and since Neff has been making kitchen appliances for over one and a quarter centuries

Microwaves were made to save time and effort around the kitchen. Meals that used to take hours to prepare, now take minutes and most of us would be lost without our microwave. Designed for convenience Neff microwave ovens can whip up a meal in half the time, using very little energy as microwaves only use about 1 kilowatt of energy per hour compared to the 5 kilowatts that many conventional ovens use. And if you forget to take the meat out of the freezer before you set off for work, it will not matter because having a microwave is the ideal solution if you need to defrost something in a hurry Joe Flacco Broncos Jersey , or speed cook a dinner course.

Neff microwave ovens are all fully fitted so that they can blend into your kitchen as if they had always been there. Neff's compact appliances have several choices for you when you come to choosing what type of microwave oven is best for you. If you are just after some. Wholesale Nike Shoes Womens Wholesale Air Jordan 2018 Wholesale Air Max TN Wholesale Nike Vapormax Shoes Wholesale Nike Shoes Outlet Cheap Air Jordans China Wholesale Nike Shoes Online Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale Air Max China Wholesale Air Max Clearance
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB