Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

You Don't Currently Have Permission to Access This Folder

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
cahituq
Newcomer
Newcomer

Angemeldet: 28.11.2018

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.10.2019, 05:42    Titel: You Don't Currently Have Permission to Access This Folder Antworten mit Zitat
We've noticed some administrator or users received an error alert: You don't currently have permission to access this folder whey they try to access the folder or files after upgraded the lower Windows version to a higher one. You can get the ideas on how to fix this error in this post.

"When I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8 I noticed I am getting the error, "You don't currently have permission to access this folder." when I try to open up one of the larger size folders from the external drive. I noticed the drive is set to read-only, and when I try to uncheck the box and click apply, it is always turned back on when I check properties again. "--Asked by ZNET from Microsoft Community.

you don't currently have permission to access this folder

You'll find more questions related to you don't currently have permission to access this folder error from Microsoft Community. According to their post, the error generally occurred when they upgraded the lower Windows OS to latest Windows version. Such as, upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 or upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 10.

Why Don't You currently have permission to access this folder occurs?
When you attempt to open the folder from hard drive, USB flash drive or external hard drive, you don't currently have permission to access this folder occurs, and you don't have the permission to access the folder. There are three main reasons why this error occurred:

1. Removal of a user or group from "Group or user names" on the folder's "Security" tab.
2. Application of an explicit "Deny" to the user or group.
3. The conflict between the share permissions and the New Technology File System (NTFS) permissions.

Don't panic if you happen to occur this error. Today is this post, and we'll show you how to fix you don't currently have permission to access this folder error step by step from Windows 7/8/10.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> 9dots.de Webmedia Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB