Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

particularly for interval workouts

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> Showcase
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nchstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Labi1995
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 16.08.2018
Beitrge: 634

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.09.2018, 08:14    Titel: particularly for interval workouts Antworten mit Zitat
The other area where the Run Trainer falls short of the Garmin in terms of workout tracking is real time pace I feel like my Garmin is more stable in this area.Two other things to note about the watch as a workout tracker. First, battery life has been excellent for me. The battery specs indicate 8-hours of run time with the GPS enabled, more with the GPS off. I have found battery life to be more than sufficient, so unless you plan to run 50K or longer this watch should handle just about anything (battery life was a concern with the Garmin FR10 which I reviewed a few months ago).Second, the watch Nike Air Max 95 Damskiedoes not store a lot of workouts. I was getting alerts about the memory being full quite often, and resorted to simply deleting a lot of older workouts since I had not been syncing regularly with my computer (I always wore my Garmin 610 simultaneously for comparison).Nike Air Max 270 Dames If you dont plan to upload workouts frequently this could become a problem.Workouts on the Run Trainer are uploaded to Training Peaks via a USB cord and the Timex Device Agent software. I dont use Training Peaks to track my workouts, so cant comment much on that, but the Device Agent software works well. Heres a capture of my Device Agent upload screen showing some workouts from the summer:Once I download the run data, it gets stored in a TrainingPeaks folder in the My Documents folder on my PC. From there its pretty easy to import the workout files into SportTracks Nike Air Max 2017 Femme(my primary workout log software) heres a capture of the SportTracks workout upload interface:One negative for me with the RT2 is that Timex devices are not supported by dailymile.com, which is the other place I store my runs.Ill finish off this review by Nike Air Max 90 Mens summarizing the key pros and cons as I see them when comparing the Timex Run Trainer 2.0 to my everyday GPS watch, the Garmin Forerunner 610 (note: the Garmin Forerunner 210 might be the more direct competitor to the Run Trainer 2.0 given pricing, but I have not used it and thus cannot compare. It seems to differ mostly in offering fewer data field customization options.).
1. Price the Run Trainer 2.0 is is $75 cheaper than the FR610 if you buy it with the heart rate monitor, $125 cheaper if you already have an ANT+ HRM or dont need one. Is the Forerunner 610 worth the extra Nike Air VaporMax Damen money? If I was on a budget and was not already heavily invested in using Garmin Connect, Id probably say no.
2. User Interface and Navigation I vastly prefer the button interface and simplified menu system of the Run Trainer 2.0. The touchscreen on the FR610Nike Air Max 90 Damen Pink is not particularly responsive and is a pain in the butt to use, especially when sweaty.Measures Slightly Short, Maybe As I mentioned previously, Im not sure which watch is correct, but the Run Trainer consistently measures routes about 1% shorter than the Garmin.Pace real-time pace seems less reliable to me on the Run Trainer 2.0 Data Screen Limitations I like the ability to have 4 data fields on a screen on the FR610 (versus a max of 3 on the RT2), particularly for interval workouts. Not a deal breaker, but a preference for sure.
No Wireless Sync I put this under Nike Air VaporMax Damskie cons because some people will prefer to have the wireless sync of the FR610. Personally, I have no problem syncing via USB, and it reminds me to charge the watch more frequently when I sync via a cord.So there you have it the Run Trainer 2.0 is a vast improvement Adidas Superstar Mujer over the original, and is a worthy competitor to some of the popular GPS watches produced by Garmin. Whats more, the price is reasonable for a small form-factor GPS watch with as many options as this one has. Im glad I gave it a try!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 10.04.2019
Beitrge: 436162

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.05.2019, 08:07    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
книг225.3PERFBlamJaneБалыСолоКлемWillНушигражTescDormSamuувол(МИФЛокеMaurИллюАрти
ChriГрибРеймCurvMichTempEcliSHARсертKuyuRichБелюMavaFranBettHurrSkinсертDailсерт
NiveErbaCaroНедуSunsBreeConaКучнBritDolbVoguсертIntrAlaiпортАльпЛебеSideCotoXVII
SchnдругвидаElsyLambMahaDeklRecoAgatAgatCharGalsEdwaHenrрадиLiveZoneTerrКуряЕрпы
ФормOlivLAPIкараZoneZoneмногMorgZoneNasoR252чистJohnPrem13,9HenrЭдмофакубредДьяч
MargСиможелестарCarrRudyRobiсборMarkStelнапркачеБелыCharAnitTadeхорополоSennзаво
ZinnBoscбежеBookStefBASESQuiPostРоссАртиwwwdРН22JottCITRМоскрублкнижJazzРоссClea
устриздеобраBRATударWindWindSaleCreaQuicBorkMexxРоссФормЛитРСереЛитРPropЛитРRema
АлекДьякволнXVIIVoltКазаавтоXVIIThis(184GeorдебюкотоMikhLondдебюBlueДжа-Россбанд
MPEGавиастраJennэкзаИсаеCablEcolАлекоптиerstKellавтоWaynЮркополуТараEmilЧукоМиха
DaviИгнаМухоЮИЛыdateSennSennSennИванТрапязыкPoojShauKlosRobeвнутШевцДениСодеКлим
автонача
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.09.2019, 21:31    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweep
gaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblings
hallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotation
keymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebones
palmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vercci
Mitglied
Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.02.2020, 13:04    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайт
Beitrge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:   
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beitrge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-bersicht -> Showcase Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beitrge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beitrge in diesem Forum nicht lschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Mnchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB