Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

K-pop's Pentagon talks about love, fame, and takes to shine

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Tutorials
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
kafa88
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 18.11.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.04.2021, 06:44    Titel: K-pop's Pentagon talks about love, fame, and takes to shine Antworten mit Zitat

It took a long time for the slot xo Pentagon boy band K-pop to debut in 2016, but with the release of their 11th mini-album "Love or Take" and their single Do or Not on Day On March 15, the group of nine members was pleasantly surprised to see how viewers enjoyed their romantic spring debut.For me, I was shocked, so it took me a while to know that we had reached the first place," Hong Suk said about the single that would go # 1 on the Genie chart; It is the group's first single to hit # 1 on the Korean streaming platform. "It was a bit awkward for me because it was our first time and we never had that much success. We didn't know it would happen this time.The Pentagon has had some success - its 2018 single, Shine, was a huge hit thanks to its presence in South Korea

but a lot has changed as well. Even this festive moment was bittersweet.Members of Hui and Jinho were serving in the South Korean armed forces and were unable to enjoy success with the rest of the group.The two of them mean a lot to us, so we share this kind of feeling with them," Hong Suk said. "They're very excited.Although he was unable to promote his debut with the rest of the band, group leader Hui's appearances persisted throughout the album, where he sang and his composing abilities were largely vocal cues. Hui also appeared in the music video for Do or Not, a vibrant pop-rock track reminiscent of the early 2000s.

The nostalgic themes stand out throughout "Love or Take"; The album is packaged to look like an old comic book - manhwa in Korean, with the members of the band having a male lead movement in a romantic plot.The main theme of this album is love, so we try to express other forms of love through lyrics, songs, and melodies,” says Kino, co-author of B-side's adorable “Baby I Love You”. Standing in the Pentagon's leadership position while Hui is serving the nation.The main theme is love. But we don't express the word 'love' directly through the lyrics, ”said Hong Suk. Woo Suk, who co-wrote all of the songs on the album except Hui's solo single Boy in Time, added,

Instead of following our mutual understanding or feelings. Want the audience to have other options too, we want To present songs that feel new and fresh, songs that many people like, but are not too repetitive or too simple.When Hui and I made it, we tried to focus on how to make that sound and ended up fusing elements of rock and acappella.The members chose to answer whether Do or Not was a single because they felt it would be the most engaging for a live performance, said Shinwon. “We think it's an easy-listening song that many people like, it's a love song. But it's not so wonderful.The band members also consider the opening song of the 10s album and be a single, but Hongseok says that Cube Entertainment will not be able to do so. Finally decided on the song they brought the album. His bandmates laughed in a good mood at his honesty.

We are looking for songs that only the Pentagon can do," Kino said about choosing Do or Not. Ultimately, fans of the group known as Universe absolutely agree, dubbing the group "Brightagon". For songs like Do or Not, Shine, and Daisy last year, it evokes a feeling of inspiration and hope.According to Yeo One members, Do or Not fits that nickname. “I think it's the best we can do best, hopefully when people think of K-pop bands performing this kind of music, hopefully our name is what comes to mind.The Pentagon's aim is to be a "nice to listen" group, a term commonly used in South Korea, referring to artists who deliver songs that consistently appeal to their listeners. Even if you haven't listened to the song yet But you can be sure of the value of this song.

We have collected a lot of songs throughout our career and we feel that we have grown a lot in music and as a group,” Woo Suk resonates. (Things out) more naturally at this point in our careers, I feel that each of us has made great progress as individuals and as a Pentagon.Yan An, who grew up in Shanghai and is a Chinese member. The group's sole proprietor says its long road to success with more than ten albums in Korean and Japanese since its first EP "Pentagon" in October 2016 propelled the band forward.Real gold will sparkle sooner or later," he said, referring to a Chinese proverb. "Even if we're not super young anymore, Do or Not shows our bright and youthful side, and sometimes it takes time to shine.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Tutorials Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB