Community

9dots.de Webdesign Board

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 

ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Get the best pictures from the Super Nintendo with Voultar's

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Tutorials
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
kafa88
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 18.11.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.04.2021, 06:47    Titel: Get the best pictures from the Super Nintendo with Voultar's Antworten mit Zitat

In this video, we're going to walk you through how to restore the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Jr. Super NES's RGB-output to my all-time favorite system. Great, Nintendo released an updated version of SNES and Super Famicom, which made the overall system easier, and for those in the US, it eliminated the blocky look of the original. It is a system that looks sharp and in recent years it has been discovered that it also produces a sharper picture than the original system. One of the downsides to these designs is that the RGB video output has been removed, leaving you with either RF (puke) or composite (gag).

The same N64 RGB mod and is one of the ดาวน์โหลด slotxo บนมือถือ best examples of the male version you will find. Tools Required: 4.5mm Game Bit # 1 Phillips Screw Driver Soldering Iron No-Clean Solder Flux Flux Paste Wire Strippers Side / Flush Cutters Pliers / Tweezers Setting up the RGB board is very easy. Video output directly on the back of the system. There are four connections you need to make if you want to use a SCART cable, each for the R, G and B video feed, and the other for C-Sync.However, if you're using an HD Retrovision Composite video cable, you can. Using an RGB connection and abandoning C-Sync, Voultar's board supports S-Video out as well, but I didn't connect because I prefer to use RGB instead.

It took me about 20 minutes to disassemble, install and assemble everything inside the system. Mine What I love about the Voultar's mod chip is the fact that it's easy to install and the results are immediately noticeable. He has made several modifications to the Super NES mod chip since I first installed it, making it more compact, more user-friendly, and honestly, I think the results look better too, look at both the original Super NES and Super Famicom. RGB signals can be output right out of the box, however Nintendo has removed the RGB output from the system to cut costs. Fortunately, Voultar's RGB boards make it quick to restore RGB output for RGB SCART or HD Retrovision Component Video Cables. In addition to adding the RGB Mod kit to the system, I also installed Voultar's 1CHIP Ghosting Fix Capacitor Fix.

This is just a fix for some system video issues encountered with some video output. This is an easy and inexpensive upgrade that if you are under the hood modifying your system, you should do all of this at the same time.The video quality is a great result from this mod, nothing short of breathtaking. I don't believe the quality is much different between the original SNES / SFC and the Jr, but I have to say you will see a difference! It is very sharp and can be observed with the naked eye. If you are looking for the best video quality from Super Nintendo, choose the Jr. model and install this mod. Voultar has produced some amazing kits and deserves praise not only But it is only a beautiful piece of work But also produces such beautiful mod kits as well.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
John
Mitglied
Mitglied

Angemeldet: 31.05.2020

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.04.2021, 11:35    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat
Quando as pessoas procuram hacks ou hackeamentos de telefones celulares, normalmente têm uma de duas coisas em mente: como posso hackear meu celular para fazer algo ou instalar algo que está atualmente restrito ou como posso hackear um telefone celular e roubar seus dados como imagens , mensagens de texto, dados de localização, etc. Clique para obter mais informações é possivel hackear um celular pelo numero
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name Yahoo Messenger
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    9dots.de Webdesign Community Foren-Übersicht -> Grafik-Tutorials Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Board Software by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Impressum
Dominik Wuttke - Moritz Münchmeyer - Joachim Nagel GbR.
AGB